Status: I will try to update this story every saturday, hope everyone likes, and please don't be afraid to leave constructive critcisism. Lots of Love.

Someone To Love Me

Chapter Three

Vie
I see that Gabe guy walk in. His eyes isn’t the same as they were this morning, they seem angrier, I don’ blame him, he did see the whole thing with Andy. That was horrible. Most of my friends know about it and they keep telling me that I deserve better, and I know I do, but still that doesn’t change the fact that I’m with him. My mom knows about the abuse, but she just says it’s a woman’s job to satisfy her man, and when she doesn’t then she deserves to be punished. She said that I should just grow up and take it like a woman, so I stopped fighting, stopped caring, stopped going to my mom, but worst of all I stopped loving. Loving almost everybody. I used to love school, now I don’t. I used to love my boyfriend Andy, now I don’t. I used to believe his lies of he’ll never do it again, and then he proved that no matter what he would always win; but the people that I will always love is my friends, the ones who tell me it’s wrong, but don’t push me to do anything, the ones who hold me through the cold, lonely nights, and the ones who most of all stick by my side. The two best friends I have are Raven and Nathan, and I really do love them. I love them with all of my heart, and that will never change. Never. Only I wish I could love Andy, but the abuse is if not everyday, every other day, and most of the time, more than once a day. I used to love to wear muscle shirts and tank tops, and shorts, but I still have bruises on my arm and legs, so I wear long sleeves and pants, so that no one knows what he does. I’m surprised that Raven and Nathan have stayed around this long, because of all the lies that I’ve told them about the abuse. Even after they knew about it. That’s why I don’t have as many friends, they find out, then see a bruise ask what happened and I tell them I fell or something to that effect, after awhile they get tired of it and leave. Raven and Nathan are the only ones who haven’t left, after knowing about the abuse, and knowing that I lie to them most of all of the time when they ask where a bruise came from. I never imagined that my life would turn into this, but it has, and now I have to deal with it. Painfully deal with it.

“Vie, may I ask you something?” Gabe ask.
“Yeah, sure.” I replied.
“Would you like to go get ice cream with me after school today.”
“Yeah, that would be great,” I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third and final chapter for tonight. Please Enjoy. Please comment if you can. Lots of Love