Sequel: Devour my Heart
Status: There will be a sequel coming out 1st May 2013 --- I had to finish the story here because the competition deadline is today!

Devour my Soul

Mate

His hand brushed across my bare skin, callused fingers causing a trail of goose bumps to follow in its wake. Lust tickled my body, fuelling the desire I’d managed to keep tucked away until I was ready to give him my all. His lips pressed lightly behind my ear, tracing a line down my neck, and I shuddered in ecstacy at the feeling.

It had been a month since I’d told my soul mate I loved him, and he had been patient with me so far. I never thought he could ever be the man I wanted him to be, but he was more. And he’d proven that his Soul Reaping life was behind him. The world was safe, and I could trust the man I never thought I could.

Tonight was the night. I'd promised myself I wouldn't back out. My hand was sliding down his perfectly sculpted chest, sinking lower than it had ever been, and I smirked at his groan of pleasure.

Tonight was the night. Tonight was the night that Evan Phillips would get lucky. Only he didn’t know it yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought I'd give you a little sneak peek into the sequel ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed reading!