Status: It may contain sex and innapropritate laguage

Finding Lauralie

1).

I saw pale pink walls around me and laughed that was typical since it was a female sorority not a frat.
"hello I'm Cara I am currently supposed to talk to you … your mom was a Kappa Beta right"
I pushed my dark hair back.
"and my grandmother she started the Rush herself refused to talk about a lot of other things other than her sorority sisters me right now I am so nervous I need a blunt .. .oh my god I'm sorry"
she let a light laugh.
"everyone in Kappa Beta almost smokes no need to be worried girl I am high as we speak"
I was grateful for Cara's outgoing personality.
"I'm not good with people"
she smiled.
"Kappa Beta fits you perfectly... I an the snob by the way that runs this sorority"
I widened my eyes.
"you can room next to me"
she grabbed my bag and we headed upstairs.
"sooo how was your first day of classes"
she said pulling me into her room I threw my bag on the floor, I shrugged and sighed watching as she pulled out wraps and a big jar of weed.
"it sucked my professor Mr. Trenton he's rather mean"
she nodded.
"yeah I know I had him last year"
I sighed.
"everything's stupid to him"
she nodded.
"nothing has meaning to him other than his job which I swear is to torture his students"
she grabbed a lighter and sparked it up.
"I legit wanted to be a dancer and my parents always wanted me to be a doctor so I am doing this to make them happy"
she nodded.
"why not say fuck them and pursue it"
I sighed.
"I kind of lost the passion for it after a while.... more books less being on my feet as often then I ever wanted too"
she nodded.
"like you lost hope for your dream"
I took a long hit nodding as I did so.
"whats the point if no one was going to support me I needed the motivation"
she nodded.
"I am sorry that it isn't working out how you hoped"
I thanked her lightly as we chatted and smoked, someone walked into her room it was a Male and he was cute.
"Cara I need- oh hello"
He noticed me, I blushed.
"hi"
she stood up and whacked his chest.
"Not now Riker I am busy"
he smirked.
"not that busy dumb ass this is Lauralie she's rushing Kappa Beta her grandmother started this Sorority with her girlfriends"
he kissed my hand, my stomach was swarming.
"we need to talk"
he said to her removing my hand from his and a paper was crumpled into my hand.
"leave the girl alone"
she said dragging him out her room and down the stairs, I shook my head at the two who were acting like siblings or best friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me how you like Lauralie?