Status: Enjoy and review please(:

Bad Girl (One Direction Fan fiction)

London

Hi my name is Veronica but you can just call me Ronnie I’m 17 years old and only 8 more months until I’m 18. I live in LA. If someone from my school would have to describe me in one word it would be trouble .I wouldn’t deny it .So what if I let all the biology animals free or If I ‘’accidentally’’ scratch head bitch of the schools car .I’m just very myself… I don’t really have much friends (Forever Alone) well I have one and she’s the best very smart and very much bullied that’s what I’m for to protect her and I have the occasionally buddy that joins me behind school for a little smoke break.

I’ve been smoking for 2 years now ever since my father passed away .I was his little girl I was also cheerleading captain and star of the soccer team and straight a student. My mother always favored my little sister more because I was a little bit more of a tom boy .I hated my mother she always forced me to be perfect I wasn’t allowed to play soccer because as she put it ‘’its for boys and ugly girls. ’’If it wasn’t for my father I would never be able to play soccer. If I wasn’t allowed to play this game I would probably die of depression, not really but you get my point I really ‘’loved’’ playing soccer. My dads’ death changed me so much I didn’t want to play soccer any more. I thought me not wanting to do anything or talk to anyone was normal because of the tragedy (My dads death), but why did this last so long? I realized that in my mind I was the earth and my dad was the sun with him being away and not able to care for me anymore who else would? No one. I was starting to freeze over and my heart froze as well.

I simply rebelled. I wasn’t going to play soccer if my dad wasn’t there on the side lines cheering me on. I was not going to be a cheerleader anymore just to please my mother. Instead I will make her life suck just as she made mine by forcing me in the first place. And what’s the use in studying if my dad’s money could get me anywhere I want to go? So the money thing brings me to another part of my story. My dad is a very wealthy man and that’s probably the only reason my mom healed on to him so long. With my dads passing my mother sister and I inherited a lot of money. When I turn 18 I get all the money and I will then runaway and travel the world. But for now I have to finish high school with my little perfect sister and witch of a mother.

Since my dads passing my mother has being going crazy with men. She is now at guy number 8 I have too say this one has been holding on for about 6 months now. Today I get the pleasure of finally meeting him because mom has some big news. I heard he lives in the UK and he is very rich no surprise there and his name is Sal or Simon something. I have to spend my entire day with some guy that thinks has a chance with my mother. Good luck buddy. Its 9am on a Saturday morning but for some bloody reason I have to wake up and get ready.

I jumped out of my bed and walked into my bathroom well I had to jump over a few piles of clothes. I undressed and got into my shower which I like to call my very own personal stage. I really like singing but I’ve never sang for anyone before cause I might kill them with mu patchiness (I just invented a word). When I was done with my consort in my shower I just walked into my walking in closet filled with my moms hideous clothes she buys me thinking that I would wear them (hahahahaha , no) I just put on some black skinny jeans a Ramones T-shirt (which I found in the boys section of the store) and my white converse.

Now its time for my favorite time of the day breakfast. I ran downstairs probably faster than Usain Bolt did in his 100m. When I arrived I saw as suspected heaven on the counter consisting of bacon eggs toast fruits juices and more and right next to my heaven on a counter stood hell consisting of my mother.’ Honey you need to change out of that ugly boys clothes of yours Simon will be here very soon’’ she spoke or should I say it? So the name was Simon. ‘’Whatever you say mother’’ I said in a snobbish British accent attempting to mooch her new ‘’boyfriend’’ we. ‘’And change you’re attitude while you’re at it wont you?’ It spoke again. Rolling my eyes I grabbed a piece of fruit and started walking towards the stairs when the doorbell rang. Probably one of my friend’s haha yeah I won’t bet on that. I opened the door swiftly and right in front of me stood a man with dark hair and dark eyes that looked so familiar. I put two and two together British, Simon, familiar. Simon Cowbell is standing in front of me. Simon Cowbell is my mother’s boyfriend. Simon Cowbell needs to catch me cause I’m Going to faint.

‘’Good day young lady you must be Veronica I’m Simon’’ he healed out his hands smiling brightly and all I did was stare at him like he was a large bowl of novella. He furrowed his brow and waved his hand in front of my face. The very awkward yet most amazing moment of my life was interrupted by my bubbly sister ‘’Simon, it’s so nice to finally meet you I’m Cassie but you probably know that’’. I smashed back into reality and finally spoke ’’O yes Cassie is very popular’’ I gestured with my hand a blowjob by sticking my mouth into the inside of my cheek and moving my hand towards and away from my mouth. Simon laughed and Cassie almost shit herself. ’’Veronica that kind of behavior is unacceptable!!’’ my demon o sorry I meant mother wait no I meant demon shouted from behind me. ‘’But mother you always taught me to be honest’’ I said sarcastically.’’ Apologize to your poor sister right now’ my mother said defending her as always.

I apologized half heartedly and my mother introduced us to one another which weren’t really needed since I knew everything there was to know about Simon on the web. We moved to the dining room that was set up neatly by my mother for our very formal breakfast. My sister and I sat next to one another while my mother and Simon sat across from us staring deeply into each others eyes ewe, gross much?

I suddenly remembered my mother told me they had important news to tell us so I asked ‘’isn’t there something you guys wanted to tell us?’’

My mother proudly announced’’ yes, Simon and I are engaged and were moving to London’’. My sister had a mini orgasm of excitement and all I did was scream at her with great fury ‘’WHAT?!’’
♠ ♠ ♠
My tumblr http://ragdoll1996.tumblr.com/
My twitter https://twitter.com/RaG1DoLL