Status: I AM SO SORRY MY WRITERS BLOCK HAS RUINED EVERYTHING I CANT WRITE ANYTHING ATM SORRY ILL BE BACK W THIS ONCE I GET MY WRITING ABILITIES BACK ILY ALL

Fall Away

Introductions with a side of sarcasm

“Who the hell are you?” The tall lanky boy shrieked, a not so manly noise escaping his thin body.

“A rapist obviously.” He rolled his eyes. “And you’re my next victim.”

Jack stared at the kid, approximating that he was 17, like himself. He hardly looked like a rapist; if the tight skinny’s and converse were any indication. But still, these days it was hard to tell.

“You see, Jack, I’ve been watching you for a while now, and I have to say, you’re delicious. I would just love to grab onto that ass and push into you. But you’re just so inviting, I swear, I would even let you be the dominant one... I could just imagine biting onto your pale skin, and those collar bones. Jesus Christ, your collarbones, and the hipbones.” He paused for effect, licking his lips in an exaggerated fashion. You, my friend, are a work of art.”

Jack’s hands started to shake as he stared at the stranger, his eyes shining as he smirked. “Who the fuck are you and why are you in my house?” he spat, trying to conceal his terror.

“Now Jackalope, I know you’re not deaf. I’m Alex and I told you already; you’re in love with me.”

“Like fuck I am. I don’t know you! I’ll call the police if you don’t get out right now.”

He giggled. “Go ahead. I’ve been here for a while now, how could you not realize that I’ve been watching you?”

“How long have you been here?”

“Long enough to know that you masturbate a lot. No wonder you’re doing terribly in school, you don’t do homework. You watch porn, gay porn might I add.” A sarcastic wink. “And I got tired of watching you moan like that, I want to join in on the fun.” The cheeky grin returned, as he twirled a lock of his caramel hair.

“C-can’t you go terrorize somebody else please? This is creeping me the fuck out.” Jack begged, trying to play the pity card.

His face grew serious. “I can’t leave. You’re supposed to fall in love with me. At least that’s what she said.”

“Who is she?”

The boy on the windowsill got an aggravated look as he opened his mouth to explain but he never got to.

At that moment Jack’s mom burst into the room. “Jack, honey, I heard you yell. Are you alright? You look kind of pale.”

Jack stared at his mom, pointing a finger at Alex, who sat grinning like a Cheshire cat. “Mom, look at him.”

The woman turned towards the dresser, where her son was pointing. “I don’t see anything? Darling are you alright?”

“There’s a kid right there! How could you not see him?” Joyce raised her eyebrows walking over to the dresser. Only instead of bumping into a certain boy, she put her hands right through him, as if he wasn’t even there. Jack took a sharp intake of breath, his eyes widening. There was something seriously wrong with this kid.

“I don’t see anybody, but it is kind of chilly. Jack, maybe you have a fever? I’ve heard of fevers where the people get delusional. I think we should check your body temperature just in case.”

“Mom, I’m not delusional, there’s a kid my age sitting right there.” But Jack was losing faith in his own words.

“Keep trying babe.” Alex laughed as Joyce Barakat looked at her son in worry. She seemed to have not heard the unknown boy speak, yet her son did and he grew dizzy as his head processed the situation.

“Jack, come down for dinner and then we’ll check your temperature. I should probably call the doctor. Are you feeling dizzy? Oh god, what if you faint? Jack, hurry up! I’m worried and I want you father to have a look at you while I place dinner on the table and then we can figure this out.” She left the room in a frenzy, leaving the door open behind her, expecting her son to follow.

“Why did she go through you? And why didn’t she hear you?” Jack choked out, his head pounding.

“Only you can see me.” Alex stated as if the most obvious fact in the world.

“W-why?” Jack mumbled, his body shaking slightly.

“Because you’re in love with me. How many times do I have to say this? Seriously, it’s not that hard to grasp.”

“I’m not in love with you. You’re fucking crazy. I-I’m going to dinner and when I get back I want you gone for good.”

He stumbled out of the room, making his way to the dinner table. His father smiled at him, as they all sat down to dinner.

“Jack, you okay?” He asked, spearing a piece of pasta onto his fork.

“Y-yeah, I’m good.” Jack mumbled, taking a little bite of chicken and washing it down with juice.
By the time they finished eating, and Jack had cleaned the table, he was feeling better. Surely he just had too much caffeine and his body reacted badly to it?

“Jack, how are you feeling? You don’t look as pale.” Joyce commented gladly.

“I’m f-fine, I was just dreaming. Yeah, dreaming.” He laughed nervously, relief washing over him. There were tons of scientific and medical explanations for what he saw.

He smiled at his parents, before walking upstairs, hoping to avoid any more questions. Jack entered his room carefully, trying his best not to make too much noise. When he turned the light on, he found the room empty and sighed happily as he walked into his bathroom.

But just as he pulled out to pee, he heard a voice behind him.

“It looks good even when it isn’t hard.” Jack jumped into the air, pushing everything back in and pulling his pants up. “Oh darling, you don’t have to cover yourself. I’ve seen it plenty of times, trust me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So I got a ton of subscribers so here is the first chapter! This chapter is pretty short because it's the very introduction of the story, I'm going to make them longer!
Leave comments with opinions :)
Thanks guys (and totally feel free to tell everyone about this fic because I'm for once proud of something I'm writing ughhh) anyways Thanks for the support.