Status: I AM SO SORRY MY WRITERS BLOCK HAS RUINED EVERYTHING I CANT WRITE ANYTHING ATM SORRY ILL BE BACK W THIS ONCE I GET MY WRITING ABILITIES BACK ILY ALL

Fall Away

Teasing to please

Jack sighed as he rolled over on his bed, his breath hitching when his crotch rubbed against the hard mattress. He’d hadn’t gotten off in days (four, but who’s counting), and it was all Alex’s fault. Come to think of it, his boner was also Alex’s fault. It’s like the fucking kid knew what he did to Jack and he always made it a point to wink or stick his tongue out. The torture went on all day, with little incidents such as when Alex bent over to tie his shoelaces and kept his perky little ass in the air, not even bending his knees to reach down -Really Alex? They’re fucking ghost shoes- or when he just couldn’t get comfortable in his seat on the floor between the two rows in French class so he decided to crawl on his hands and knees trying to find a comfortable position, all the while his hips were swinging side to side. It wasn’t hard for Jack to get horny, considering his lack of action (okay, hand action, but nonetheless) and the fact that Alex was a dirty tease and he had such a nice ass- like really nice.

All day the boy was making it a point to stay extra close to Jack, but never touch him. He even pretended to slip in Calculus and his hand landed just an inch above Jack’s achingly hard dick, and Jack could feel the heat and he could just imagine Alex slipping his hand down then up or maybe his mouth, because that tongue was made for his dick. These thoughts plagued Jack’s mind all day and when he got home he almost screamed from joy at the prospect of having a chance to jerk off and think about the boy torturing him, but no. No such luck, and Alex continued making crude comments and sexual suggestions, using every move in the fucking book but never once touching Jack.

“You know Jack; I could help you get rid of that boner. I know what you like.”

“Shut. The. Fuck. Up.” The boy snarled. “You’re a fucking ghost.”

The other kid only giggled. “Which is how I’ve gotten to watch you touch yourself for months. Your moans are ridiculously hot; I’d love to be the cause of them.”

Jack bit his tongue from mentioning that pretty soon Alex would be the cause of his soft whimpers and noises. It still seemed weird that he was turned on by a ghost, but really ghost or not, Alex was hotter than hot and Jack wasn’t in the mood to deny himself a pleasurable image in his head. It was only when it got extremely painful that he almost cried, because Alex was inches away and babbling about homework while making it a point to show his tongue and bite his lip as often as possible.
So Jack decided to make the ghost leave, or at least disappear into another room or something, because if his dick wasn’t touched in a minute, he would have a ghost’s mouth on his dick and he wasn’t quite ready for such a step, hell it was too soon to go that far with a human let alone a fucking comatose teenager. Jack did one of the few things he knew how to do best: faked sick.

“Alex.” Cough. Hold stomach. “I don’t feel well. Can you like leave for an hour so I could nap?” He looked up at the aforementioned boy through his lashes in a pathetic attempt at getting pity. Alex didn’t smirk, like he had expected, nor did he make any move to make Jack any more hard.

He simply smiled softly. “Of course Jacky,” He said before disappearing through the door.

Jack almost cut his fingers on the zipper in his rush to get his jeans off. His hands shoved at the thick denim, letting it fall to his ankles, before pushing down the boxers too, sighing in relief as his dick sprung out falling against his chest. He was already leaking pre cum, and didn’t bother -didn’t think he could bother- with lube, as he smeared the liquid across the tip before placing his hand at the base and squeezing lightly.

A soft gasp escaped his mouth as his other hand reached under his shirt to lightly tug on his nipple. He imagined Alex on top of him as he moved his hand up and down his cock, twisting his wrist slightly and letting his thumb run over the slit, rubbing the pressure point on its way back down.
He could picture the caramel-haired boy leaning over him, pressing soft kisses to his neck. No, fuck, he didn’t want soft kisses. Jack wanted Alex to bite his neck, to suck at his collarbones, to leave dark purple bruises that he would have to hide from his mom. Alex’s mouth on his nipples, biting lightly, his hand on his dick. He wanted to kiss Alex, to feel their tongues collide, teeth nip and clash, for spit to cover their mouths as they tried to get as much contact as possible.

“God, A-Alex,” He whispered raggedly, his breath hitching as his hand tightened around his cock. He wanted to pretend it was Alex; tried to think of how Alex would tease him. He wanted to do dirty things; the type of shit he wouldn’t be able to say in a confessional booth or even write down on paper. He wanted to spank Alex for being such a bad fucking boy, for making him so horny, for being so hot. He wanted his hands on that ass, making dark red marks in the shape of his palms, his fingers. He wanted to mark Alex, because he was his ghost, he was his soul mate, and therefore he needed to be marked.

“Fuck.”

He probably tasted like heaven. Ironic, like a piece of angel in the fucking devil himself.

“ Alex.”

God, his dick was probably good, so good. It would feel so good in his hands, in his mouth.

“Shit. F-fuck m-m-e.”

His ran his hand down his cock one last time, coming all over his hand and chest and fucking bed sheets, because there was that much. He grumbled as he shakily stood up to go wash his hands of the liquid, only to bump into Alex.

“Alex! What the fuck I told you to go to the other room?” He stared in fear as the older boy smirked and he knew oh god he knew. Jack’s cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

“Jack, I thought I heard you crying and I was worried you’d gotten hurt so I came in and imagine my surprise when I found you splayed out on the bed moaning my name like you were paid to do it. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think you did it on purpose.” His voice was so sarcastic and his eyes were shining with laughter and lust and oh god Jack would so go for a round two and maybe a three if it involved his sexual fantasies from earlier. Hell, he’d go all day with the kid in front of him. Just the thought had his dick hardening again which Alex didn’t miss, of fucking course.

“Oh my god you’re thinking about it. God Jack, we should fuck.”

Jack choked on his own spit, eyes widening. “W-what?”

Alex simply stood there with a mischievous smile. “Never mind Jacky, I understand if you can’t handle me.”

Jack simply stood there with his eyes still blown wide as he imagined Alex topping him, making him beg and scream and cry. “Earth to Jack? Go clean your hand, you’re fucking dirty.” The boy then let out an evil chuckle before flopping down onto the bed, while Jack stepped into the bathroom, washing his hands and drying them quickly, still processing the situation.

What he didn’t expect was to find Alex laying on his bed with his hands ghosting over his own crotch. “Mm, so Jack, tell me what you thought about.”

“N-no.”

“Now Jacky, don’t be selfish, maybe I wanna cum as hard as you did.”

Jack could feel his palms starting to sweat and he felt awkward, which was a crazy thought because he wasn’t a fucking prude, yet Alex made him feel like a prepubescent little boy just discovering his sexuality for the first time.

“How can you cum?” He asked. Alex looked up suddenly, hands removing themselves from his belt loops. He made a questioning face, tilting his head to the side. “I mean, like, you’re not really here. How can you come or get hard even.”

“Oh! Well, I’m a soul, but when I’m with you, which is always I guess, I can make myself more human-like. For example, I can touch you, I can do anything to you, but you’re the only one. Around you, I feel complete. I feel human, and my body regains some of its living characteristics. Every day I feel a bit more human, but basically although I have no blood, if you can get my soul worked up I will get a boner because my soul remembers my body. And if you’re around me, as usual, I can bleed or cry or cum, because my body remembers some of its humanity.”

“So you’re human?” Jack reiterated.

“Well yes kind of, I just am only human to you. Everyone else can’t see me or feel me. And I can still walk through doors and shit. Or make myself invisible and watch you cum.”

Jack blushed again, looking at his hands. Alex patted the seat beside him. “Sit.”

The taller boy took a seat quietly. “What if I can’t help you?” The thought always haunted him, every night when Alex left him alone out of courtesy. Was it considered murder? To let him die?

He heard a soft giggle beside him. “Shut the hell up Jack, I just saw you masturbate to the thought of me. Don’t ruin my moment of pride with sad thoughts.”

“Don’t get used to it.” He warned.

Alex simply laughed. “You’re right, because you won’t need to masturbate anymore when I do it for you.” And that, that had Jack blushing all over again, sputtering out words as Alex watched in admiration.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I swore I'd update today so here ya go!
Sorry it's shitty my writing is shitty lately and I've been going through issues at home.
I hope you guys at least liked it a bit. Chapter title via Cute is What We Aim For who are back and recording!!
I tried to explain the whole sex thing and how Alex could get hard. If you have questions feel free to contact me. Also I put this in cause things were too serious I needed to show that they're still teens!
Please comment and recommend. Thanks guys xoxo.