Sequel: The Phantom Diaries
Status: Active

The Next Big Thing

No one really knows who or what Clarence and the Braves are. Everybody just knows to stay away from the wooden playground. That's where they live. They've left their mark there. You can't see them, but they can see you.

Finn is JC's imaginary friend. He helps her through hard times, and supports her through the good times, like when she told her crush, Hunter, that she liked him. Then she found out what he was after they started dating. He's not human. She doesn't know what to do about it, but suddenly her life is action-packed and drama-filled, not to mention life-threatening.

Prendafin City seems to be a real-life utopia, but no one knows about it. Nobody complains, nobody is ever upset, and people have freedom. It seems too... unreal. The Draxi don't like their lifestyle, though, not to mention they have many plentiful mines, factories, and farms. Unfortunately, Prendafin City does not have an army, as it has no need for one, and is helplessly unarmed against these winged demons.

But how do all these things bring them together?

Rated: PG13

Rated for: Mild Language, Gore, Cannibalism, Mild Sensuality, Religious Material
  1. Chapter 1 - Clarence and the Braves at School
    In Which Clarence Comes Back From Being Away For Four Days
  2. Chapter 2 - Finn and JC Spill It All
    In Which JC Tells Her Crush That She Likes Him
  3. Chapter 3 - Prendafin City and the Night Of
    In Which Queen Violette Remembers Her Past Life
  4. Chapter 4 - Clarence and the Braves Make Some Mischief
    In Which Clarence Decides To Stand Up Against Bullying
  5. Chapter 5 - Finn and JC Begin to Notice Some Change
    In Which Hunter Comes Back From Freerunning, But He Begins To Act Differently