Mostro

SEVENTEEN

It's much more difficult giving her space this time. I only last three days.

She's putting packs of gum away when I go in. As the bell above the door chimes, she looks up. The shadows under her eyes are much more prominent and I frown.

"I guess I should apologize, but I won't," I begin. Her lips part but I keep speaking. "I was always in here because yeah, I smoked a lot. But then I really wanted to get to know you, and you were always working too, and it just worked out." I shrug one shoulder. "If I creeped you out that wasn't my intention. I'll leave you alone now." I have no intention on actually following through with that, even though she won't know it.

"Wait," she sighs. I turn around to face her again. She purses her lips for a second before continuing. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just angry at my sister and I took it out on you," she sighs again. "I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry."

"I guess I can forgive you," I try to mimic her drawl. "But on one condition." She cocks her head to the side and it's the most adorable thing I've ever seen. "I need a pack of Camels."

"I thought you quit?"

I want to lick that crease between her eyebrows.

"I thought so too, so you better find one hell of a way to distract me from temptation."
♠ ♠ ♠
macklemore april 28 OMFG YESssS

and thanks pelican park. for commenting! :)