Status: I moved this story from my Quotev so i can update it more i hope you guys like it

Concealed by Disbelief

Paralyzed by my envy of the night

-Avery-

I was wondering around carelessly not listening nor looking for any band in particular when i saw a guy who looked perfect. Oh my he was absolutely gorgeous, he kind of reminded me of Marilyn Manson. I heard him mention that the band's name was Motionless In White, that's a pretty awesome name. I still didn't know his name, i walked up to a random fan asking what his name was. The fan was a teenage girl probably no older than 16, she smiled "That's Chris Cerulli, front man for the band." I nodded walking towards the front barriers "If someone tell's you that you're too fat, too ugly, too stupid, not good enough, or call's you a faggot, you take that middle finger, you put it in their face and tell them to GO.FUCK,YOURSELF....This song is called ABIGAIL!" the song started and i near immediately fell in love, this is my type of band. Half through the song i figured what the song actually meant making me smile, i saw the keyboardist smile at me. I returned the smile before turning my attention to the Chris.

I walked up to there Merch table, no one was there. Only because i waited till everyone left to go up there, the only people left was a girl who looked like This pretty girl i saw in some tumblr photos . She's really pretty i thought as i walked closer to the table, I stopped in front of her. She looked up smiling at me, wow people are really smiley out here. I forced a small smile "Hi, i'm Avery. I was wondering if i could buy a shirt." i asked and may i say awkwardly, i always hated asking stuff like this. She nodded "Yeah Sure!, i'm Allie by the way. I'm the Merch Girl and also Ryan's girlfriend." she said sticking out an hand, (That is really there merch girl by the way, and Ryan's girlfriend ^w^) i gave her a confused look shaking her hand.

"I'm sorry, i'm kinda a new fan. I still don't know everyone's name" she nodded as if saying 'That's okay', "So i'm guessing you wear a small?" i made an 'Mhm' sound. After a minute or two she handed me a shirt "That'll be-" she was cut off by a very and i mean VERY gorgeous guy . "Hey Allie?" he asked...Well it came out more of a question "Yeah Angelo?" aaahhh so that's his name. He looked over finally noticing i was there, he flashed a smile at me before looking back at Allie.

"Ryan want's you, he's in the RV" she nodded before saying a quick 'Goodbye' and walking back to the RV with Angelo. Just then Alexandria walked up saying that Jacky had something to show Her and I, i nodded before walking away. I felt a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth as i started thinking of Angelo, i would kill to get to know him. I just hope he isn't taken already.