Status: I moved this story from my Quotev so i can update it more i hope you guys like it

Concealed by Disbelief

Just a weird way of showing love

-Alex-I was A sleep on the couch with Avery beside me when I saw Jacky walk up with a girl that looked like I knew her from somewhere then I noticed that she was a girl that was in the asylum bus with me and Avery she Escaped though Me and Avery tried to do the same But we could not Escape the doors locked behind her . I just Smiled she was pretty and Jacky was holding her hand like he knew her Forever I looked down at Avery who was Moving around like she was Having a nightmare I Kissed her forehead and walked in Ronnie's Room he was Asleep and didn't move I Slid under hid bed and hid my self there in fear that if i didn't i might relive that awful night .I woke up to People Screaming my name Mostly Avery and Ryan I stayed under Ronnie's bed i heard Avery start to scream " What if it got her what if it got her " I also heard Angelo comfort her i could tell she was at ease . I watched as Ronnie walked in his room with his ipod in his ears and a towel around his waist i stared for a moment and then i came out from under his bed and screamed Ronnie jumped and turned around making his towel drop " The fuck did you come from ?" he asked I was laughing so hard and i pointed at his towel he quickly put on boxer's " I have seen every inch of Ronnie Radke " I whispered winking " No really Alex where did you come from we have been searching for hours i have a concert soon so we had to come back and - I cut him off with a kiss I Forgot something last night and i slept under your bed because i was scared " We finished that sentence " Why didn't you wake me ?" He asked Staring me in the eyes " I was scared you would not want to kiss me anymore" I replied .
I watched Ronnie on stage that night and after wards he asked me out for dinner the next night i said yes and i said yes of course