Status: I moved this story from my Quotev so i can update it more i hope you guys like it

Concealed by Disbelief

Let's meet new people

Alexandria-

I went to sleep that night in Ronnie's bed by myself because Ronnie went out to eat with the guys and i went to bed early so a motherfucker but i woke up late in the morning everyone was gone beside Avery and Angelo where watching T.V laughing i smiled and got in the shower and did my hair and got dressed in A say to remember shirt and black cut off shorts . I smiled and walked around the venue the boys where performing with another band i didn't know who i have fallen in love with a lot of new bands i was changing the song on my ipod when i ran into a guy that i felt like i knew from somewhere i cocked my head and stared at him for a moment and then smiled and said sorry and started to walk away and he stopped me ' Hey are you Alex?" he asked nicely " oh yeah i'm Alexandria why?" i replied smiling shyly " oh well i'm Alex from all time low Danny and Ronnie talk about you a lot " he laughed shaking my hand a huge grin went on my face as i hugged him tightly scaring him most likely " i love your music and you and jack and the rest of the guys " i said letting him go he laughed " thank you so your Jacky's cousin ?" he asked i nodded yes he smiled " Nice Nice or you dating Ronnie or Danny because i dunno these days they both talk highly of you " he said looking at his feet i shrugged " I dated Danny once or twice but where not dating where just really good friends and Ronnie asked me out tonight so i dunno whats gonna happen there but i'm not a hoe i'm trying to make friends and i didn't wanna say no to them and them hate me or something i didn't like do anything with them just ate food or something really" i said talking fast Alex started laughing and hugged me lightly " chill i'm not interviewing you or anything and I'll be your girlfriend you seem pretty cool" he said laughing i smiled and replied with " My dreams have came true i shall die happy now xD" .

Alex wants me to watch him and the boys go on tonight i promised him I'd be there afterwards its my date with Ronnie . I went to the tour bus to tell Avery what happened but she was off with Angelo i smiled and walked to get my phone charger from Ronnie's room He was in there kissing a girl i kinda just slammed a book on a table making them turn there heads Ronnie had his mouth hung open in shock i smiled and left the room and tour bus i sat in the middle of the empty stage with my iPod in my ears and stared at the soon to be packed venue i was singing remembering Sunday out loud not knowing that someone was behind me " WHOA that's good Alexandria" i turned around and saw Alex i smiled and nodded looking back at the empty chairs Alex sat beside me " you okay ?" he asked bugging me playfully " Remember that date i told you about ? " i stated he nodded yes " its so not happening anymore " i scoffed throwing a rock " what happened " he asked staring at me worried " Walked in on him kissing someone didn't think he should be trying to date me " i said playing with my fingertips he took my hand and pulled me up i turned around seeing the rest of All time low i smiled shyly and waved Jack laughed and lead me to a seat beside his stool and told me to sit i sat beside him and he started playing guitar . I smiled at Jack as him and the rest of the guys started playing " I feel like dancing " They made me dance with them and they asked me to sing remembering Sunday with them tonight i smiled and said yes but id have to go get ready Jack said he would go and wait for me .

I walked in the tour bus with Jack and everyone stared i smiled at Avery and told her to come watch the show and that I'd be singing with Jack and the guys and she freaked out and started asking Jack questions i laughed and left him while i went in Ronnie's room to change into a black dress . I walked out seeing Ronnie beside Jacky and Jack beside Avery " Ready Jack ?" I said sighing at the fact Ronnie saw me " Yeah lets go im so glad you're doing this Alex and you look beautiful by the way " he said talking fast i grabbed his arm and Avery's and left the tour bus the boys performed a couple of songs and then Alex and Jack each took one of my hands and lead me out on stage i Stood in between Alex and Jack and sung and the crowd cheered and i got of stage feeling amazing and the guys asked me to do it for the rest of tour i said sure and they told me i could sing a song if i wrote me i smiled and nodded knowing i had a whole shit load and Avery did too . I walked off stage and Jacky and Avery attacked me with a hug and told me i was good and Ronnie stood there smiling i sighed and opened up my arms for a hug i mean we weren't dating yet so it wasn't cheating .. RIGHT?