Status: Enjoy!

Give Me Time

Hotel drive?

"This is just wrong, you don't belong here." My conscience alerted me, my body slowly rose to a sitting position as my eyes flutter open. I looked around taking in my surrounding that's when realization hit me, I'm in Sophia's house I shouldn't be here especially with the fact that I tend to have these incoherent dreams. I think I said enough besides you know what they say about memories, they find their way back into your life by force.

Ha I bet your thinking I'm just some pathetic paranoid idiot, but it has happen and right now I'm not in the mood for these disastrous remembrances. Rubbing my temple, the cool liquid of sweat scurried down my face as drops of hot tears kiss my gentle skin. Pulling up my knees to my chest I shed tears on my baggy white pants leaving trailing stain marks of regret, I can't stop my mind from recalling such memories, inhaling a deep gulp of air I stumbled out of bed. Grabbing a piece of paper from the night stand drawer and a pencil I jotted down a few words before placing the paper on the pillow. Slipping on my caramel brown uggs and grabbing my keys along with my luggage beside me.

I made it downstairs without making any noise, quickly whispering a small goodbye to a sleeping Bell who is sprawled on her little bed placed on the other side of the living room. I immediately slipped out the front door, a cool gush of air instantly hit my bare arms causing a string of swears to flow out of my naughty mouth. Hurrying towards my car with my luggage trotting behind me I quickly opened the trunk and placed my belongings their before jogging towards the passenger seat.

Continuing down the isolated road I felt my hands suddenly tighten on the steering wheel a determined look came upon my face while images appear in my head like rapid fire.

~Flashback~

"Don't do it!" I breathed out as my chest slowly heaved, causing a sudden surge of frustration to spread throughout me while a hollow black hole started to occupy the space in the person’s heart before me.

"I need to do it!" the figure cried causing my feet to screech as if they were bound under the flames of hell while they scrap across the rocky ground only causing bloody scars to mark me.

"No you don't, we can do this together, we can fix this together." tears suddenly walked a path down my cheeks.

"Kendra you can find someone better than me, you can live a carefree life without a whiney bitch along your side!" the voice snapped, feeling my body drowsily lose control it hopelessly collapse onto the cold icy February ground. My gaze punctured the lonesome sky before the scolding words were recited and my eyes responded to nothing but utter darkness.

~End of flashback~

Beep! Beep!

Feeling my body completely react my eyes widen to the sight before me, the ray of the white light alerted me to reality with all its grace. Impulsively my small delicate hands gripped the wheel even tighter if that were possible and steered it to the right causing adrenaline to pump through my veins while my tiny figure moved along with the motion as it brings the car back to the correct lane. A sudden nauseous sensation rushed through me, breathing in an intense amount of air my eyes were blurred by a thick sheet of tears that I so solemnly tried to stop from shedding.

“This has gotta be a good life.” I sang to myself, the irony of the lyrics during this specific moment just makes me want to laugh, which was exactly what I did.

“Ha I’m fucking crazy.” I chuckled under my breath.

Keeping a close eye on the road and being as much of a cautious driver as I usually am when I'm not in la la land, I decided to look for the nearest hotel as possible, no matter the price I would pay for it. All I want is to find somewhere I can sleep without scaring someone away, imagine what Sophia and Clark would of thought of me if I was acting like some reckless screaming little girl that has nothing better off to do then claim she's Sophia's daughter and scream her god damn head off like a maniac in the middle of the night.

Looking to my right I noticed an enormous luxurious hotel just calling out to me, pulling up into the parking lot I immediately got out of the car with my keys and credit card in hand in case of personal purposes, making my way inside the building. The inviting warm air caressed my shivering cold arms making my way down the lobby up to the front desk. I recited a short hello causing the strawberry blonde that seemed to be in her thirty to avert her eyes away from her computer screen, her emerald eyes lingered on me for only five seconds before gluing them back on the monitor.

"If you can't afford a night there's no point in coming here especially to one of the most luxurious hotels in Massachusetts." the redhead cockily spoke as she maneuvered her hand in annoyance as if she's scurrying off a fly. Standing there with a straight face I cleared my throat causing her to look back up at me with an irritated expression overcoming her face.

"Your still here." she murmured in displeasure with her eyes still on her monitor, taking a deep breath I decided to finally talk without shame.

"I would like to book a room for today and tomorrow." I confidently recited as I clench my credit card in a deadly grip.

"Sorry there's no room’s available." she quickly spoke as her perfectly polished nails swiftly continued to press the buttons on the keyboard.

“Are you sure?” I questioned as I bite my lips, typing in a fast pace she looked up at me and with a fake smile plastered on her face.

“Well theirs one room available which is the presidential suite and its more money than you will pay up for.”

“How much is it per night?”

“Per night is $500.”

“I’ll take it.”

“You’ll what?” looking up at me her eyes nearly jumped out of her sockets, returning back to the keyboard she started typing like a mad women.

“How would you like to pay for your stay?”

“Credit card,” I simply stated as I place the plastic thing that requires over $5,000 dollars that my adoptive father placed in my account for personal usage. Taking the credit card in her grasp she summarily typed the numbers on the credit card before she positioned it back on the marble counter. “I’m going to need some ID please.” she set her lips in a straight line waiting for me to retrieve my ID.

“I think I left it in the car, I’ll be right back.” I promised, emerging into the coldness I started to notice that dawn has arrived and the illuminating ray of the sun light is prepared to hit me with its beaming brightness. Jogging toward the car I immediately entered the car and opened the glove compartment, racking through random papers I finally got my hands on my ID. Before entering the hotel I decided to take my luggage along with me. Just a couple of feet away from the front desk I notice a male figures back in my vision field, in a snail pace I shyly dragged my stuff in silence and in less than ten seconds I become aware of the fact that I’m standing next to a handsome guy that seems to be a couple of years older than me.

“Um excuse me.” I softly spoke causing the front desk lady to shoot daggers at me because she had to stop her flirting session with the attractive man next to me. Sensing a pair of eyes piercing right through me, I decided to keep my eye contact on the strawberry blonde and in a flash I gave her my ID. Standing there in an awkward silence I still felt the strangers gaze on me causing me to squirm uncomfortably in my position, shifting my weight onto my right leg I waited for the lady to retrieve a hotel key and my credit card along with my ID for me.

“Here’s your key, I hope you enjoy your stay.” The warm tender smile on her face was sure a façade, overcoming my face was a false smile of my own. Dragging my suitcase and my duffle settled on my left arm, I made my way towards the elevator pressing the button on the side I had to wait awhile for the elevator doors to pull apart and take me in. Once the door decided to tug open I picked up my suitcase and entered the small claustrophobic room, pressing the fifth button the doors were closing in on me that was before they were interrupted by masculine hands.

Switching my attention from the hand to the owner of it,my stormy grey eyes widen to the size of saucers as they made eye contact with a pair of hazel ones that seem to penetrate me with strange emotions. Kendra stop gawking at this attractive man before you, you don’t want to scare him away…or do you. Shaking my head violently I cast my eyes down, sensing the presence of the handsome hazel eyed brunette, I felt as if I shrunk to the size of a mouse.

Ding!

The doors of the elevator grew apart so being aware of my stop I lug the cherry suitcase beside me, stepping into the fancy décor hallway I traveled down the path searching for room 227 other ways known as the presidential suite. Scanning all the numbers on each door they seemed to have been increasing, coming to a halt by the time I reached the last door at the end of the hallway I started fidgeting with the key as I tried to bulge the door open.

“Excuse me ma’am!” a deep male voice alerted me from my concentration, turning around to look into the same familiar hazel eyes that held determination but rapidly softened. I tilted my head in confusion from his sudden change of emotion and the fact he is trying to captivate my attention, taking baby steps I started to head towards him. Pausing in my steps I waited for him to take a couple of more steps towards me, holding up a gold key in his hand he dangled it before me.

“Um Emma must have switched our keys when she was desperately flirting with me.” The stranger voiced as his eyes danced in amusement. Trying to take the keys out of his grasp he swiftly pulled it away from my view, I bet he found this amusing doesn’t he.

“Aren’t you going to say thank you for coming all the way over here to give you the key?”

“Maybe once it’s in my hands.” I said through gritted teeth before plastering a false smile on my face, you must be thinking why I’m so grumpy…well if you haven’t slept all day you would feel as if something is stuck in your ass.

“Someone sounds grumpy so being the considerate one I would let this one slide but next time I won’t let you slide by easily.” He smirked before vanishing down the hall leaving me a little dazed as I stare at his retrieving figure.

~~~~~~~

Opening the hotel room I happily walked in with long tiring strides staring at the mesmerizing view I noticed that this was more than a room this was paradise. Vanishing from the living room I opened a colossal French door that was located across, this must be the room and sure enough it was, dropping my stuff I jumped on the queen bed and suddenly I was swept away into a world full of incoherent dreams that I somehow grew accustom towards.