Status: Enjoy!

Give Me Time

Forgiven part 1

Silence

Wow the awkwardness fulfilling this room sure is…uncomfortable, the little haunting voice in my head said causing me to bite my lips nervously. The bittersweet taste of metal flowed out of my open sliced up skin and onto my taste buds.

“Uh Sophia, how are you?” I mumbled in surprise waiting for the ground to split open and devour me from this hefty situation.

“Kendra you had me worried sick, where have you been? When I went to your room all I saw was a note with the words and I quote. I’m sorry but I can’t do this, what is that suppose to mean?” Sophia confronted me with a scowl embellishing her gorgeous face. The strange tension enveloping the air caused my stomach to churn nervously.

I can’t keep quiet, there’s no point but then again I know deep down that my thoughts just make up reasonable yet not so helpful excuses for these type of situations. I can’t say “Oh I’m sorry Sophia but I’m totally wacky in the head and have strange peculiar nightmares of my past, which explains why I left, plus I don’t think I’m the perfect daughter for you.” That’s better thought then said. So standing there like the complete and utter dolt I am, I started fiddling around with the edge of my shirt nervously.

“Kendra, why don’t you answer me?” Sophia silver eye’s flickered in such angst, down casting my eye’s in shame I waited for the place to turn into complete and utter silence.

“I’ll be helping out some costumers that are about to enter, so I’ll be leaving you two alone.” Valentina’s voiced in a remorseful tone as she leaves me alone to fend for myself.

“Thank you Valentina.” Sophia’s eyes burnt into me as she gladly yet politely waves Val off.

“Do you think we can go somewhere else to talk?” I snapped my head up, waiting for Sophia to answer.

“Sure.” She breathed in a calm understanding, motherly tone.

Walking out the colossal glass doors we drowned in the crowd full of strange faces, feeling Sophia trailing off beside me, she led us off at a cute coffee shop that seems to not be so busy. Looking around the cozy dimmed shop, I took a seat on a leather brown loveseat and taking a seat beside me, Sophia set her shopping bags on the floor causing a shuffling sound to break the strange silence, letting go of the bag she anxiously ran a perfectly manicure hand through her luscious brown locks.

Noticing the same charcoal eyed and chocolate brown lock boy from yesterday, the one that caused my heart to crumble a little in envy as he spoke the word mom with such confidence at the women I desire to call her such a word. He was heading towards us with a caramel brown apron hugging his fit body and a small note pad in his tan hands, his gaze was directed on his mom as he approached her.

“Andrew,honey!” Sophia’s eyes danced in amusement, getting up on her two feet she outstretched her arms as she invites her son into a motherly hug. Sensing a thin sheet of tears glossing my eyes I faked yawn to make it look as if the tears sprung up from that.

Pulling away from her son she gave him an elated smile still not remembered that I was sitting in front of her, inhaling a deep breath of fresh air I stitched my eyes shut waiting for the awkwardness to dissolve into the warm heavenly air. Slowly fluttering my eyes open to reveal my stormy grey eyes to view I noticed that Sophia was full on chit chatting with her son. Getting up from my comfy position I started making my way towards the door with a ghost of a smile spread on my face.

“I was never important so what’s the whole point of starting know?” I questioned myself, just as my hands landed on the door handle I felt a tight grip on my wrist. Turning around to face the owner of the hand I came face to face with the attractive ash grey eyed boy that held up an intense gaze.

“I don’t know who you are but you sure have a record of running away a lot and that sure as hell is annoying, Either you stop being a little bitch and talk to my mom or you might as well leave now and never come in contact with my mother because I sure as hell don’t want to see her frown.” He voiced in a disgusted tone, I stood their stricken with guilt as I open my mouth to say something but all you can hear was nothing.

Nodding my head variously I finally had the nerves to actually say something.

“You don’t know me and you sure as hell don’t know my story because I’m pretty sure you would have felt the same if you were in my shoes.” Shifting my gaze towards a worried Sophia I decided to wake myself up and face the facts once and for all, walking with short strides I made my way towards Sophia and stood in front of her that when her silver gaze snapped up at me.

“I’m sorry” my eyes were shut when those words busted out of my mouth in a sudden unexpected matter, peeling my eyes open I squirmed in my position waiting for something…I guess.

“I forgive you.” Sophia’s velvety voice rang in my ears but I feel like those words didn't exactly processed in my head right.

“Pardon” I scrunched my face in a dazed and confused matter.

“I said I forgive you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is on hold for a now but I think nobody really cares if it is.