Status: VERY slow updates. Don't read if you're too impatient. Feedback appreciated :)

South Ithilien High School

13 - Suspicions

Boromir's POV

It was two weeks after the dance, and everything had gone to shit. Legolas and Aragorn still weren't talking, Arwen had left our group almost as quickly as she had come, and Isilwen never seemed to be around anymore. The only ones who didn't seem to be having any troubles were the hobbits and Eldarwen, but that was normal for them. Though they did take a liking to playing pranks on Alatariel, which was completely fine with the rest of us.

It was lunch time, but half of the people that usually sat at our table were gone. The tension was so heavy you could cut it with a knife and I couldn't stand it. I missed my friends. I waved Strider over, but he ignored me and left the lunch room completely, probably to eat outside with some of his other elven friends. Legolas ignored me too and sat down at a table with some wood elves. I got my hopes up when I saw Isilwen and waved her over as well, but she was lead over to a table across the room by her new boyfriend, Elerosse. She kept glancing over at Eldarwen and I longingly, but never came over. I looked at Eldarwen.

"We have to fix this," I said. She nodded in agreement.

"Yeah... we look like loners over here... I'll take Legolas and Aragorn, you take Isilwen, okay?"

"Sounds good. Hopefully we can fix this... I hate seeing my friends so sad..." I said. "Let's find out what's going on."
♠ ♠ ♠
short, sweet and to the point. A bit of a filler here. Don't worry, the next one is good ;)