Status: On hiatus

Seize the Day or Die Regretting the Time You Lost

Re-meeting

3rd person

“Just tell us who we're here to see.” Brian whined to Matt from the couch.

“No, you have to wait and see.” Matt had been pacing in front of the door for what felt like hours. The guys didn't know who they were here to see, but whoever it was had Matt really excited.

“Your gonna wear down the floor, what did it ever do to you?!” Jimmy cried. Matt chuckled and shook his head.

“We've been waiting for hours.” Johnny groaned, tipping his head back on the couch.

“2 hours and sixteen minuets.” Zack added.

Matt checked his phone for the thousandth time just as there was a knock at the door. His band mates stood up in anticipation and stepped closer to the door. Matt all but ripped the door off and there before them stood the most gorgeous woman they'd ever seen. She had the body a porn star would kill for, an hourglass figure, long brown hair and hazel eyes that looked oddly familiar to all of them. Her outfit did little to hide her features.

“Matty!” she cried, jumping to hug Matt, her bags fell to the floor with a loud clang. Matt hugged her and smiled, dimples showing. “Hey, how was your flight?” he asked, putting her down.

“Long as hell, there was an old perv sitting next to me. If he were thirty years younger I'd have cleaned his clock.”

“I'm sure you would have.” Matt laughed.

Johnny, Zack, Jimmy and Brian were confused. Who is the woman? And how does she know Matt? Did he have a girlfriend they didn't know about?

Matt turned so she could see them. “Hey guys.” she waved.

The waved back slowly, confused. Surely they'd remember this woman had they met her before.

She smirked “You don't remember me.”

“Of course I do, your that girl from...that club called....”Brian trailed off so she'd fill in the correct answer.

She shook her head. “How about this.” she took off her jacket and heels, pulled some Converse out of her bag, put them on, pulled a beanie out of her carry on and put it on, then a long star necklace.

They squinted trying to remember, but coming up blank. Matt covered his smile with his hand.

She pursed her lips. “Okay how about this.” She threw herself into the door and slid down it (making sure to keep her legs closed), and grunted in pain.

That grunt brought back memories. “Karissa?” Jimmy asked. She smiled and nodded, Matt helped her up.

“Wow...you...grew up.” Zack commented, checking her out like a library book.

“I'm a model now guys.”

“...a...wow...” Johnny murmured quietly.

“I can see that.” Brian agreed. “Any pornos?” he asked. Karissa slapped him in the face, making a cracking sound echo. They rest of Avenged Sevenfold flinched.

“Well as weird as this has been, I want to change out of this junk. They wanted to take some shots of me getting on the plane so I thought I'd throw them a bone and try to look nice.”

“You always look nice, you've done well for yourself.” Matt smiled.

Karissa smiled, she'd always wanted to hear her brother tell her that. He'd changed over the years too. More muscles, more tattoos, he even got his lip pierced.

“Your room is up the stairs, first door on your right.” Matt told her.

“Kay, thanks. Hey, do you guys mind bringing in my bags? Set them outside the door, please.” she asked all of them.

All of Matt's friends scrambled out the front door, all trying to get the most bags. Matt arched an eye brow in amusement as he realized, all his friends wanted his sister. But he was confident Karissa didn't want them after what they'd done to her.

He knew Karissa always tried to 'forgive and forget' but she never quite could.

They all scrambled back in the house with arms full of luggage, then up the stairs all trying to be the quickest. They all almost busted their asses shoving each other.

They all knocked on the door at the same time, still pushing each other and hissing in a whisper “beat it” and ”Move asshole”

She opened the door to see them all panting like dogs at her.

“Uh...thanks.” she picked up two bags, took them in then shut the door in their faces.

She changed into more comfortable clothes, redid her make up and threw her hair into a high pony tail.
♠ ♠ ♠
777 words lol

Here's the first, kinda short, chapter of this! I know the title is REALLY long but it really fits the story line so deal. lol Feel free to call it Or Die Regretting if you talk about it only because there's like a million 'Seize The Day' stories and I don't want to be one of them. XD

Thoughts on how the guys reacted to meeting her again?