Status: On hiatus

Seize the Day or Die Regretting the Time You Lost

Twitter

When Karissa opened the door again, she took all her bags into the room and took her time unpacking. When she finished she headed down the stairs to the living room where the guys looked at her, gaping. Her skinny jeans outlined her plump butt, her Iron Maiden shirt was cut to show a bit of cleavage.

“Hey Karissa?” she looked over at Jimmy who walked over to her.

“I uh, I'm really sorry about before. I had no reason to treat you that way and, I can't even try to come up with an excuse.” he frowned.

She forced a smile. “The past is the past.”

He held his arms out, offering a hug.

Trying to move on from the past, she accepted his hug. It was friendly and soft but firm.

“In celebration of your return, tonight is movie night and tomorrow is Karissa day.” Matt announced after they parted.

“Where are the guys?” Karissa asked, noticing only she, her brother and Jimmy were in the room.

Matt shrugged, as did Jimmy. Though Jimmy knew well they were in the computer room googleing 'Karissa Sanders' to see her pictures.

Sure, they did but they also watched some interviews and read some comments.

Karissa is my rolemodel! She's gorgeous inside and out!

I know she had a tough childhood but she still turned out pretty amazing! :D

I want to see her with her brothers band 'Avenged Sevenfold' at Warped Tour!
with a few replies. They read:

Me tooooo! Karissa and Syn would be perfect!

I'd like to see 'Karissa Vengeance' :3

I want Karissa Christ; Johnny don't get no love :( Don't worry Johnny, I lovers you! :*


“Yeah, she lovers you Johnny!” Brian picked making a kissy face. Johnny face palmed as Zack laughed at him and made a kissy face.

Karissa came in and all laughter and mockery ceased. They stared at her as she entered. “Whatcha lookin' at?” she asked.

They all scrambled to hide the monitor. “We uh, porn!” Zack yelled without thinking.

Karissa made a face. “Together? Well, the fan girls will be happy to know Synacky existis. With a little Johnny so Synacky Christ.”

They gaped as she pulled out her phone and pulled up twitter.

“You wouldn't.” Brian tried to call her bluff.

She pressed a few buttons. “Just did.”

“Why you little jerk!” Johnny was going to run after her but remembered covering the computer.

Sure enough all the guys phones went off.

@KarissaShadows said: I come in the computer room at my brothers' house to see Brian,Zack and Johnny around the computer, when I asked what they were looking at they covered it. Straight from the mouth of @ZackyV “Porn!” So I am proud to announce: Synacky Christ is real! Lol #AvengedSevenfoldOffical #ZackyV #SynysterGates #JohnnyChrist

The re-post's jumped from 2 to 19 to 30 to 53 and up.

The guys were embarrassed and Brian slapped Zack in the back of the head when she left. They thought it was nice she incorporated Matt's stage name into her twitter name. They found out she also had a twitter for modeling @KarissaSandersOffical.

They clicked the follow button on both.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short, I know. Don't expect me to really bulk update everytime though. I've prewriten a few chapters so I'll post a few now.

I don't have a twitter so I don't know nor care if how I did it was accurate. Also remember Karissa Sanders is a made up person, so her twitter account isn't real.

Thoughts on Synacky Christ? Sounds yummy :P