Status: On hiatus

Seize the Day or Die Regretting the Time You Lost

The Thorton Brothers

They came down together after deleting the history on the computer. Karissa was on her knees looking through the movies, she saw their reflections and grinned. “I was going to tell you Matt said since I'm back for a while, tonight is movie night and tomorrow is me day. That means shopping, with the boys.”

“The boys?” Zack asked.

“Ray and Issac, Aiden's visiting his cousin in Ohio or something.”

“Oh.” Brian shrugged, beginning to think of these boys as competition.

“We are watching...Zombieland, Saw II, Ghost Ship and Cujo.”

He shrugged and knelt next to her. “Hey I...I'm sorry about...before. You never needed any of our shit. We...I was wrong.”

“Yes. You were.” her tone was emotionless.

He bit his lip, stood and left the room.

Karissa shook her head to free herself of the memories and closed the cabinet. She stood up and turned to see Matt.

“Picked your movies?”

“Yup.” she handed them to him, he inspected them.

“Nice.” he commented, setting up the DVD player.

“Go get the guys will you?” he asked.

“Sure.” she then headed back to the computer room when her phone went off. It was a twitter notification.

@ZackyV: @KarissaShadows was kidding! There is no Synacky Christ! #BS # Notgay

She giggled. Then commented.

@KarissaShadows: I was kidding, but feel free to write your fan fictions ;)

She got a lot of 'okay's from fans. She also found out all Matt's band mates followed both of her twitters.

“Guys! Movie time!” she yelled.

“Yesh!” Jimmy took off down the hall, down the stairs.

“Okay!” Zack called, coming out of the bathroom.
“Sweet.” Johnny came out of the computer room, then gave her a smile.

She smiled back and went down the stairs after him.

When the movie started, Matt came in and sat next to Karissa. Jimmy was on her other side a bit away. They watched as Zombieland began, playing For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica. They all rocked out a little until the song stopped and the movie really began.

At was midnight when all the movies were over. Karissa fell asleep with her head on Matt's bicep. He picked her up.

“Take care of the movies, will you?” he asked his friends who nodded.

He carried his sister to her room and took off her boots before covering her with the blanket on the bed.

The next morning when Karissa came down the stairs, she found all Matt's friend asleep all over the house. Jimmy was on the fold out bed couch with Johnny, Brian was on the floor with a pillow and blanket and Zack was in the arm chair drooling.

Of course she took pictures off all of them and was able to maneuver Jimmy and Johnny so they were cuddling.

She looked over all of them wondering who would appreciate what she did, she felt uncomfortable but remembered she was trying to move on. She settled for Zack shaking him until his emerald eyes looked at her, for the first time without disgust.

She put her finger to her lips and pointed over to the hide-a-bed. He stood and started laughing silently seeing Jimmy spooning Johnny with his arm around him.

Karissa pulled out her phone and showed him the pictures. He grinned at her Avenged Sevenfold cell case.

Matt came down in basketball shorts yawning and came in the room giving them a questioning look, they pointed to the spectacle.

He started laughing uncontrollably, waking everyone up. Jimmy and Johnny looked at each other sleepily before screaming and jumping out of the bed as fast as possible.

Everyone but them laughed. “The boys will be here soon. Everyone get dressed.” Karissa told them, heading to the kitchen.

30 minuets later everyone was showered, dressed and had eaten. Today the weather was going to be hot later on, Karissa made sure to put a bandeau top on with her tee shirt so she could take it off later.

The Avenged guys sat in the living room watching TV, all were coming with her. She'd requested over the phone to Matt that she spend time with his friends (leaving out why) and he agreed.

Karissa watched the window in the door waiting for Ray or Issac's car to pull up. “Come on...” she mumbled, hopping place excitedly.
Sure enough, Issac's blue Kia Soul pulled up.

Issac came out as gay three years ago, everyone was fine with it. While he came out he told them that he'd had no attraction to a girl since two years previous. Issac admitted to having a slight crush on 15 year old Karissa, but he knew it wasn't right so he moved on and got his first boyfriend: Kyle. Kyle was a nice guy, but he cheated on Issac with some boy named Garrett. Since then, Issac's been searching for the right man for him; now 25 years old. He had a few boyfriends since. He redyed his hair a few years ago, it was back to it's natural black. He wasn't what's called a 'flamer', looking at him you wouldn't expect it. But if you spent an hour with him, you'd know only if he was relaxed enough with you not to hold back.

Anyway, Karissa darted out the door down the side steps to the car and nearly knocked over Issac in a tight hug.

“Hey!” she smiled.

“Heyyyy sexy lady!” Issac giggled.

“Oh god, not that song! Anything but that!” she shoved away and covered her ears with her hands.

He giggled more, Ray came over chuckling. He walked over to Karissa and gently pried her hands away.

“Hey beautiful.” he smiled.

Brian crossed his arms over his chest in a put out manner, Zack snickered and Johnny rolled his eyes.

Karissa smiled “Hey gorgeous.” she winked playfully, then giggled dropping the game they'd played for years. They laughed it off and he pulled her into a friendly hug that was too tight for Zack's liking.

“Alright alright reunion's over. Lets go.” Zack nearly growled.

Matt smirked but said nothing as he put on his aviators.

Karissa and Ray smiled and let go.

Now at twenty-seven years old, Ray had stopped dying his hair black (oddly around the same time Issac started), cut his hair and stopped wearing eyeliner. He started working out and now sported an eight pack and larger than normal biceps. He lost what bit of chub he had and was now tall,5'11, and lean. He admittedly had a crush on Karissa but not until she turned nineteen, he rarely saw her due to her occupation however. He had accepted that she didn't think of him that way and let go of that hope. Though he still thought she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever met, inside and out.

“I'm riding with my guys, see ya there.” she smiled at the Avenged guys who all crammed themselves into Matt's Jeep.

Karissa sat in the back seat alone during the drive. “I got your favorite song.” Issac grinned, pressing a few things on his iPod 4 Gen.

'Fear of the Dark' by Iron Maiden began to play. Karissa began bouncing in her seat as way of dancing, she shook her head grinning.

She and Ray sang the song together. Issac didn't really enjoy metal music, so he only had the song for Karissa's return. Nonetheless he head banged slightly to the beat as he drove.

“I wonder if the guys can play this.” she wondered allowed during a musical break.

“Ask e'm. They have to play live for you sometime.” Issac suggested.

“Yeah, it's bound to happen at some point.” Ray agreed.

They resumed singing together, sounding better than they realized.

When the song ended, they were one song away from the mall.

“What next?” Issac asked as he flipped on his turn signal.

“Ohh I know!” she leaned forward and picked up his iPod, then went to the play list called 'Karissa's songs' she pulled up 'Ride the Lightening' by Metallica. Ray grinned and began rocking out in his seat.

They arrived two seconds after the song finished. “Alright, lets go!” Issac beamed in excitement as he unplugged his iPod from the tape deck.

They all got out as Matt parked next to them. The Avenged guys all got out and they all entered together. As they made their way to the entrance, a group of jock type boys eyed Karissa up, unknown to her.

Zack gave them a glare and stepped a bit closer to her, no one but Matt noticed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the first two chapters were short as hell, but this one's longer! :D Now you know more about how Ray and Issac have changed over the years. If you'll look at the Character page you can see how they've physically changed too.

Thoughts on all of Matt's friends haveing a crush on Karissa? Do you think she'll ever like one back or will her memories not let her? If you think she will, who are you rooting for as of now? I'll be asking that question alot in this story :D But you never know, maybe I'm pulling your leg and she won't like any of them. hahahaha

The A7X guys look how they do in the layout. When they wore eye make up and painted their nails.