Status: Might continue or make a sequel or something if enough people ask

The Broken Down Two

The Broken Down Two

Marc looked at his buddies, and nodded. They dashed to the tall fence that wrapped around the zoo. Marc was the first one to climb up. He jumped down, and landed with a thud. He stumbled, then gave his friends a thumbs up. His friends scrambled up the fence, then jumped off one by one. Marc’s girlfriend, Angel was the last one. Since she was light, she didn’t make much sound. Marc nodded at them.

“Okay, here’s the plan. We split up, spray paint some of the buildings, tip over some trash cans and scare all the animals senseless… and… go!” Marc whispered, and everyone took off in different directions. Marc took a can of orange spray paint out of his backpack, and started spraying the main office’s building. They could get in so much trouble if they were caught, but what the heck? Marc kicked a trash can, and it rolled into a crevasse, and he smiled. This was going to be a lot more fun than he thought.

Marc hooked a right at the sea lion exhibit, and made noises of the predators. The Sea Lions went ballistic. Marc snickered quietly, then darted off. Marc bumped into Angel, and they both landed on the ground with a thud.

“I came to find you.” Angel panted.

“Zach, Cameron and Carmen took a fucking nose dive into the lion’s cage.” Angel growled, and Marc groaned.

“Nothing much we can do now I’m afraid.” He told her. Angel sighed, and they both walked to the wolf exhibit. They growled, roared and pretty much made every other kind of sound, that got the wolf pack on alert. On the other side of the exhibit, they could see two humanly shapes climbing into the enclosure with something in their arms. Marc shook his head, and glanced over at Angel. She shrugged, and watcehd them through the fence. A haunting howl caught his attention. All of the wolves were sniffing the air, and turning in the direction of the two who had just climbed into the exhibit. Marc watched, amused. He walked away, and up to another building, this time it was a bathroom. He spray painted that one too. It said we were here and you couldn’t stop us. Marc smiled and nodded, then heard screaming. He turned to see the wolves chasing the two figures in the cage. As they got closer, he could see that it was Cale and Derek. He laughed cruelly, and walked away. The screams were cut off, and he smiled.

“Two more that won’t be bugging me to take them with me… forever.” Marc said under his breath with a cruel smile. There were only two more in the park, other than him and Angel. Marc grabbed Angel’s hand, and they ran towards the bear enclosure. They got there just in time, to hear the last of the screams. By that time, the zoo keepers were coming out, to see what was happening. Angel and Marc froze when the Zookeepers spotted them, then they turned and ran away, with the Zookeepers charging after them. Marc was pretty sure they had called for backup. That was answered when four Zookeepers ran right in front of them, making Marc and Angel crash to the ground.

“What are you two kids doing here at this time of the night?” the Zookeepers asked, and Marc snorted.

“Look around. The buildings are spray painted. Some of the predator enclosures have bodies in them. We were the only ones that weren’t stupid enough to enter an enclosure. We lived.” Marc told them, then fell quiet. He heard one of the Zookeepers call the police, and in a couple of minutes, Marc and Angel were loaded into a cruiser, hands handcuffed behind their backs, with sick smiles on their faces. Marc looked at the Zookeepers, and smiled.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be back.” he told them, just as the police slammed the door in his face.

Marc and Angel never did get released from jail. They had escaped, and now are currently on the loose somewhere in the state of Ohio.
♠ ♠ ♠
I found this while I was looking through my old documents, going through and deleting some of my old stories that were too shitty to keep. I hope you guys like it, even though it is a bit shitty. I wrote this about two years ago by the way, so yeah.

-Until Next Time, <3