Status: active as it could be (every other week on tuesdays and saturdays)

Lackadaisical

CHAPTER ONE

It takes a boy to realize how much he has in the palm of his hands until he looks down to his toes and notices the veins on each sides of his foot. It took him a blink to realize she was only playing on loop.

It takes a girl to realize her true self until she decides to stomp on his foot, calling out to his soul, feeling the cold breath of a demon. It took her a blink to realize he was only cutting his toes for the sake of his balance.

It started with rescheduling and the constant dropped calls. Then it lead to visits on a monthly basis. They were mad for each other but could they keep up with such foolishness? She started to worry, fearing of the days passing by. He was irritable. Rumor has it he was found shouting at the night sky in the middle of the night. Of course, that is now nonsense and bad memoirs.

- - -


Harry was leaning against the wall for support while mumbling something into his phone. He watched the minor humans below his apartment window, walking towards their vehicles, crossing the streets with brief cases, trying hard not to make contact with others.

“What do you mean you cannot do it Paulo? How else am I suppose to – honestly, the fuc– ”

Do not even dare finish that sentence.

Harry gave his manager, Aaliyah Nichols, a hard look, pursing his lips together. He decided to ignore the fact that she was on the verge of pushing him out the open window near him and raised his hands in defense.

Aaliyah frowned at him. It wasn’t Harry’s attitude that ticked Aaliyah off, it was his sour aroma stinking up the place.

“Why couldn’t I go to the states like the rest of my band? The fans will surely miss the cutest one in the band!” Harry protested against Aaliyah words once he hung up the call with the his building complex superior.

Harry sat down, folding his hands on his lap. He shifted in his seat slightly, watching Aaliyah swiftly move her fingers across her laptop keys. She rolled her eyes before giving Harry a stern look.

“Because,” Aaliyah started.

“Because what?”

“Because it is final Harry. You are not going touring and that’s that.” Aaliyah began fixing her blazer, disregarding the grumbles and groans escaping Harry’s mouth. She added softly, “Besides, you will not be bored here while you are attending a class from your mother and I’s request.”

“Yeah?” Harry mocked sullenly. “Too bad I will not be attending that class – wait, I am not even going to think twice about it because I do not need to listen to everything I am assigned to do.”

Aaliyah simply tilted her head to the side, holding a small grin on her face. Harry darkly rushed a hand through his hair, puffing, “What are you thinking?”

Aaliyah shook her head, holding back a laugh. “Nothing. I am only imagining how you would look in yoga pants.” Before Harry could tell her to back off, she began giggling in her seat. “Starting tomorrow, you will be there at exactly nine in the morning. Do not be late.” She last said, letting out a snicker before leaving Harry alone.

“This will be good for you!” Aaliyah yelled out before she was out of Harry’s apartment. “But I am not promising you anything exciting to happen.”

“Would not be the last time,” Harry scoffed, cursing the day YOGA-MART was invented.
♠ ♠ ♠
happy saturday :)
feedback is appreciated!