Status: active as it could be (every other week on tuesdays and saturdays)

Lackadaisical

CHAPTER THREE

“I can not believe she is doing this to me,” Harry said into his phone. He clicked his tongue and nodded, as if Niall could see him. “I know, it is nonsense if you ask me! Riiiiiight. See I told Aaliyah that too! Dumb move, if you ask me.”

But can you blame her?” Niall said on the other line, his Irish accent rolling off his tongue. “You did go out with her and you did let her lead you on. Going crazy over a breakup is difficult and normal. I do not see what the problem is with going to a yoga class for a little relaxing. Maybe Aaliyah is right about this.

“She did not lead me on!” Harry protested. He began to frown, dropping his head.

Niall laughed deeply. “Whatever you call it, it is your fault for hooking up with an American girl. I tell ya, Irish girls are the way to go.

“Her name is Rae. Samatra Rae.” Harry affirmed.

And just like that, his eyes flickered across his room, recalling what had happened the night.

Harry sighed, furrowing his eyebrows together. “Why did you do it, Sam? I thought you… I started to…”

“I did.” Sam whipped her head back, losing focus on Harry. Her eyes spoke of tears, making Harry more anxious. “You do not understand how hard this is for me.” She whispered.

“What’s not to understand?” Harry hissed. He shook his head. “
I do not understand. It all does not add up! You hated me in the beginning, then you started to open up to me. I actually thought you were different... You were so sweet and what killed me the most was how your own grandmother made me feel like I was special enough to be with you. Now I find out that you were lying to me? I don’t understand. What did I do wrong?”

“I did it for money,” she cut him off. “I became a journalist because I needed the money to support my grandmother. I could not hold a stable job in the states so I took something that was easy to get a hold of here. I posted online job offers, then someone contacted me about becoming a journalist here in the UK. I thought it would be good because my grandmother stayed here. When I got here, they assigned me to follow you around. They gave me specific notes to get any gossip from you.

What hurt me the most was the betrayal. I wanted to forget about my job because I started to fall for you... But nothing lasts forever and I-I started to…


She was right about one thing, nothing lasts forever.

Harry, what do you think?” Niall repeated, waiting for a response from Harry. Harry stared blankly at his shoes, trying to think what Niall said to him. “Never mind, just take care Styles. See ya’ in December.” Niall said proudly on the other line.

Harry apologized again and said his good bye.

He shook his head, frowning at himself. He trained himself to block any “Sam-distractions” because it was unhealthy and a waste of time. He thought about constant bickering they did when they were together. It was a reminder of their friendship before it was ruined by their relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
do you even harry styles
HELLO SM MONTHS SINCE THE UPDATE :-(

side note: the chapters will alternate between Harry and Samatra's POVs