Status: Three shot.

Stars

preface

Sometimes when you love someone, you don’t know how to feel about it. It can be scary, overwhelming, and often downright strange. What’s even worse is when you fall in love with a person that’s completely unpredictable, a type of unpredictable that’s beyond spontaneous. The kind that’s destructive, reckless, and dangerous; the kind that can keep you up all night worrying about them, the kind that can put you in danger. It can make you wonder; do you really love them? Can you be with them? Is this person better for me?

Sometimes, you decide you can’t be with that person. Sometimes you decide you need to save yourself, and quite possibly them, from being hurt. But sometimes, that was the wrong decision. Sometimes this can pull you even closer to that person, change you in ways you didn’t even know you could be changed, make the love you have for that person grow even stronger.

But of course, that’s only sometimes. But, in the case of Jordan Armstrong and Natasha Rosewood, this was one hundred percent true. Maybe they were star-crossed lovers, maybe they weren’t and they just forced themselves to be together. But one thing was for certain: Jordan needed Natasha, and Natasha needed Jordan. What would it take for them to realize that? A greedy slut, a jealous little sister, heroin, and Jordan’s best friend that plays beer pong all day.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i'm probably going to be posting it all at once since its a project for school
opinions please
xo,
Lyndsey