Status: To be updated slowly

Amber Eyed Angel

Chapter 1

They were in some kind of park. This was where the departure point would be. His beloved brother was taking him back to Asgard. He would have sneered at the thought if his mouth had not been muzzled.

Around him mortals were looking and pointing. He could hear their whispers of hate and disgust. He ignored it.

This was not uncommon to him and he refused to let it affect him. If only they knew that although his power was greatly reduced by the muzzle and cuffs he was not completely without power. He was merely biding his time, waiting for the most opportune moment to make his escape.

They were such fools! Did they really think that they could confine his power? They had no idea of what he was capable of.

He was amusing himself by scanning the thoughts of the mortals around him. Most of them were filled with disgust or hate.

He sensed someone’s eyes on him, not with hate but with curiosity.

He turned his eyes towards where he felt the gaze was emanating from. Under a tree with her back to the stem sat a mortal girl. She looked young. Her platinum hair was held in a braid thrown across her right shoulder. He allowed his eyes to connect with hers;he noted that they were an unusual amber color, with hints of gold. He saw sympathy in them as she looked at him and when she realized that he was looking back he could sense her shock.

He heard her thoughts “it must be very hard to be so loathed by all, with no friend in the world” He smiled to himself. Mortals were so gullible and she was no less so. He smiled to himself this was all he needed.

He pushed against the barriers trying to contain his magic, releasing the spell that would help him when the time was right.

“Goodbye my pet, until we meet again.” He thought to himself.

There was a flash of light and they were standing in the royal palace of Odin. He could still feel the realm of Midgard and smiled to himself. The spell had worked.

He looked around him nonchalantly. He had to admit that he had missed the opulence of his home. He frowned, this was no longer home, even that was taken away from him.

He was no one. He had no home or family, while Thor had everything that he had ever desired. He had been a fool to believe that he could be loved. He was still unable to understand the reasoning of the All-father for adopting him. He should have left me with my people, at least there he would have had acceptance, but through Odin’s actions even that was denied him now.

He was now paying for the decisions of another.

Thor started moving next to him.

“Come Brother, Father awaits our presence.” He said. “Please Loki for the brotherhood we share, do not provoke Father. You must be punished, but if you bide your time and serve the sentence then I’m sure that all will be forgiven in time.”

His brother was an even bigger fool than the mortals, if he believed that. Odin had nothing but loathing for him and whatever the punishment he did not think that Odin will be lenient with him.

Thor pushed open the large doors to the throne room and they entered. As they neared the throne; Thor immediately went down on one knee before Odin. Loki refused to bow, never again would he kneel before another. All would bow to him in time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone, I wasn't planning on posting this yet, but felt guilty about not updating Silver Tongued Devil. Sorry for that - I should have an update ready on it for tomorrow.
I hope you enjoy this, it will give a little insight into Loki's mind and actions. This will not be updated as regularly as Silver Tongued Devil, but that may change sometime in the future. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think.