Status: To be updated slowly

Amber Eyed Angel

Lunch with a serving of posesiveness

He held his hand out to her and she took it without hesitation. He smiled down at her, happy with her compliance to his wishes. She was looking beautiful amd more like the women of Asgard. His colors definitely suited her.
“I was right about my colors suiting you.” He let his eyes roam over her. She blushed at his complement.
“Thank you for the clothes, they do make me feel beautiful.” She replied.
He was surprised at her words, did she mean to think that she was not beautiful? He much preferred her in the more feminine attire, but she had been beautiful even when wearing her Midgardian clothing. Could she be oblivious to the beauty that she had? He pushed the thoughts away for later and smiled down at her.

“What would you like to do now?” She asked him as they stood in front of the store.

“It is almost noon; let us partake of some lunch.” He said.
She nodded her head and he saw that she was thinking deeply. There was a slight frown on her face and she was biting her bottom lip lightly as she thought. He thought it quite adorable and slightly arousing.

He wondered what it would feel like to have her lips beneath his, his teeth biting down on her soft ones having his tongue slip between them... He shook the thoughts from his head as she spoke up.

“Loki, what kind of foods do you enjoy?” She asked.

“Why do you ask?” He asked curiously.

“I want to make sure that you enjoy your meal and I don’t know your preferences.” The frown returned to her brow.

“Are there foods you dislike? What if I took you somewhere and the food did not agree with you or was poison to you? Can you even die of poison? Do gods have food allergies?”

He could not help himself, he burst into genuine laughter. This was the first real laughter that he had experienced in quite some time. She was completely over thinking everything. He felt happy that she was trying to think of his comfort, but the thinks she was thinking were so unusual and amusing. He decided to put her at ease.

“I would not have thought that the mortal who was spitting fire at me this morning would be so worried about my wellbeing.” He replied, he was genuinely amused by her new attitude. The blush that spread across her cheeks only served to heighten his enjoyment.

He reached out and gently lifted her gaze to his. “Do not be ashamed little one. It warms my heart that you wish to please me so.” He spoke gently. He could feel her heart beating rapidly.

“As for your questions; we can eat any and all of your foods. I have no favourite mortal food as I have not had the opportunity to sample much of it. I don not like what you call burgers as I have tasted that before and did not find it very pleasing to the palate. We do not suffer the ailments that mortals do so no food allergies. As for the poison, our systems deal with them differently than mortals so there is no poison in this realm which would be more than a minor inconvenience to me.”

His answers seemed to satisfy her and she nodded. “That helps. I know just the place. There is a little family owned Italian place not far from here. They make the most wonderful pastas and the deserts are to die for. I think you would enjoy that. They also have a very nice selection of wines to go with the food.”

Although he had no idea what pasta was he nodded his acceptance. She called another conveyance for them.

“Please take us to Casa di Cibo Celeste at 111 West 47th Street.” She instructed the driver.

He watched her, she seemed to be excited. He was surprised that she was acting this way. He was suspicious of this sudden change of attitude; could she be trying to trick him?

“You seem excited, tell me of this place.” He instructed.

“It is a very nice restaurant. It’s completely family owned and currently it’s run by Paulo and Marco Mastrogiacomo and their wives. The business was started by their grandfather and it has always been run by one of the family. The food is made just like it was by their predecessors. The name is Italian for home of divine food and the food is just that. Everything is made like it was in Italy, with the freshest ingredients.”

He could tell that this was a favourite place of hers. It sounded like a place that he would enjoy dining at.

“I look forward to sampling the food then."

She smiled at his words. The rest of the ride was spent in silence. When they arrived at the restaurant she led the way, looking around as if searching for someone. He saw her smile as she looked at a man across the room.

The man looked at her and he could see surprise on his face, he did not like the way he was looking at her. He was staring and he could see from the look in his eyes that he found his Angel appealing. The man moved to them and immediately embraced her. How dare he touch her? How dare she embrace him back. Tension filled his body, she was his and no other were to touch her. The man was once again looking her up and down with appreciation in his gaze.

“Mia Piccolo you look absolutely ravishing!” He replied.

The gleam in his eyes infuriated him. How dare this mortal look at her so? He placed his arm possessively around her shoulders.

He knew that she felt the tension in his body, because she looked up at him with. He saw puzzlement in her eyes as well as a little fear.

The man continued speaking as he looked at him with a knowing glint in his eyes.

“Ah, I now see why you are looking so beautiful. I am glad that there is finally a man who can tame you and transform you to the beautiful woman that you should be. Good day sir, my name is Paulo and this is my restaurant. I am glad to meet the man who has transformed our little caterpillar into this beautiful butterfly!”

His words did not do much to still his anger. He forced himself to smile.

“Good day sir, my name is Rafe Asgardson. Angel has told me much about your lovely food. I look forward to sampling it.”

The man smiled at him.

“Come, come I will give you one of our private booths and do not worry about paying. Today is on me.”

They were shown to one of the private booths and then left alone. Angel smiled as she watched him walk away, but the smile disappeared as she looked at him. He was angry. She had let the man embrace her and in return she had embraced him.

“Loki, what’s the matter.” She asked hesitantly.

“The unseemly display of affection when we entered does not please me.” He replied icily. “You are mine and no other shall touch you. I should kill him for that.”

Her cheeks paled at his words and her eyes went wide in shock.

“Loki no, it isn’t like that! He is like an older brother to me. There is and never has been anything else between us.”

Her words seemed earnest, but still he did not trust her.

“Loki, please he meant nothing by it.” She pleaded. “He is Italian and for Italians it is normal to hug close friends and family. I come here a lot and we have become friends. I have visited with him and his wife and even looked after their children when they needed a babysitter. I am sort of like an honorary family member and I am treated like they would treat any other family member.”

Her words still did not ease the anger.

“He called you ‘piccolo’ that is a pet name.”

“It only means little one. It was a name that all of them call me because I am so small.” He could sense her need to convince him. She seemed to speak the truth and yet their agreement was still young and he still felt doubt about her motives.

She must have sensed that he was not appeased, because she continued. She was begging him for understanding.

“Loki, you know I cannot lie to you. Please believe me. Look into my thoughts, please I promise you I am telling the truth. I will not break our pact.” There was a desperate edge to her voice. He could sense that she needed him to believe her.

He was about to answer her when a small mortal boy child ran to their table.

“Angelique! I have missed you so!” He cried out excitedly. The child could not be more than 4 years of age. As he saw him he stopped running and looked at him with large uncertain eyes.

The child moved to Angel and climbed onto her lap.

“Angel, who is this?” He asked.

The child seemed to have calmed her and she smiled down at him with a loving look in her eyes.

“Toni, this is Rafe. He is my boyfriend.”

He was surprised at her introduction of him. He knew what was meant by the term boyfriend. He supposed that would be the best thing to tell everyone. It would set people at ease and not raise suspicions.

The child looked at him. “Hello.”

“Good day.” He replied grudgingly. He had no interest in talking to the mortal child.

“Are you going to marry Angel?” The child asked. The question was asked innocently enough and he sensed curiosity in the child.

“Perhaps, why do you want to know?” The child smiled at him and that made Loki curious.

“Papa says that it is time for her to marry and have little bambinos. He was in the kitchen telling momma. He says he will give her a big wedding and some of the special cake that will make sure that she is blessed with many children.” He replied.

Angel was blushing at the words spoken by this child in innocence. He could not stop himself from laughing.

“I think that is a very good idea.” He replied.

He heard a woman calling “Anthony Marco Mastrogiacomo where are you!’ It must be his mother.

“Oops I have to go. Goodbye, please get some babies soon. I would like to play with them.” He called as he ran towards where the woman had called from.

The child’s parting words made him chuckle. Angel was looking anywhere but at him; she was blushing a becoming shade of scarlet. The child had managed to ease his anger.

“I’m sorry Loki. It really didn’t mean anything.”

He remained quite letting the tension dissipate from his body. Their agreement was young yet and she did not know what exactly was expected of her. He would have to teach her what was acceptable and not, but for now he would let it go.

“I still do not like that he touches you. I know that you tell the truth.”

She nodded but said nothing. She was tense as if she expected him to lash out at her.

“Relax my little mortal.”

He found that he was enjoying the food. For mortal food it was not bad. The dessert of Tiramisu was especially enjoyable, he would most definitely have that again. He decided that they would return home as he could see that she was tired. She had experienced a lot of emotions and it had taken it’s toll.

He watched her step into her home and then had a wicked idea. She had called him her boyfriend and that opened a door that he could exploit.

He moved towards her quickly, pressing her back against the wall pushing his body against her. She made a startled gasp and her eyes flew wide open in fright he felt her pulse race. He smirked down at her.

“I think that if strangers are allowed to hug you then it is only right that your boyfriend be allowed a little more affection from you.” He told her silkily.

“What do you mean?” She was stuttering over her words, eyes big and frightened.

He decided not to answer but moved his face closer to her hovering above her lips, not quite touching. Her heart was beating erratically. He loved that he could make her feel so frightened.

“Kiss me little one. Is that not what you do with your boyfriend?” He smirked down at her. “That is what you told them I was, we would not want to make a liar out of you.”

He felt her shudder at his closeness and he revelled in it. He saw her warring emotions with her, knew that she would have to give in as she had promised to behave. He waited not moving. She finally leaned towards him and pressed her lips against his. She was so hesitant he sensed that she would only give him a light peck, but before she could pull back he moved his hand to the back of her head holding her in place.

He deepened the kiss and although she did not respond immediately, there was reluctance from her and he heard her inner struggle, but he also sensed the awakening of her senses as he kept kissing her until finally she gave in and returned his kiss.

When he finally pulled back he could not keep the smirk from his face. She was confused and out of breath, her cheeks flushed. Her thoughts were in disarray.

Yes indeed it was going to be so much fun seducing her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone - sorry for the long wait. I'm just finding it difficult to find time to write. I'll keep trying though. I hope you enjoy this.