Status: To be updated slowly

Amber Eyed Angel

Bath time fun

He kept her trapped for a while longer and then turned moving away from her. He had enjoyed kissing her. Her lips were soft and inviting, ripe for kissing.

Although she had still not responded to his kiss fully he knew that she was bewildered by his attention. He knew that he had awakened emotions in her which was causing her unease and bewilderment.

He had always been aware of the affect that he had on mortal woman, they could not help but respond to him. Angel was fighting though and he found himself enjoying her resistance. He had his plans, but for now she was proving a welcome distraction.

He moved to his chair and conjured one of his books from his personal library. He sat down and started reading. Angel followed him a while later, he could feel her turmoil. She glanced at him, but he pretended to not notice her. He was watching her surreptitiously as she moved to her favourite chair.

She had removed her heeled shoes and tucked her legs beneath her. She did this all very gracefully, he would say that she was on par with the grace of Asgardian woman if not more so.

He saw her gaze at him with a puzzled frown and then pick up her book to read. He let his mind search hers.

Although she was totally engrossed in her book her subconscious was still busy. The fact that he was now ignoring her seemed to puzzle and worry her.

She was searching for a reason for his sudden inattention. She seemed almost disappointed and he almost laughed. He was enjoying her turmoil.

Finally he let looked down at his book and focussed. He was not seeing the book but rather the palace at Asgard. He wanted to look for lady Sif and the Warriors Three. He found them with Thor in the dining hall. Volstagg was stuffing himself as usual, but there was not much cheer to be had.

This puzzled him as there had always been such cheer in the hall. He could remember many a time that they had gathered there after on of their adventures to feast and brag about their prowess as warriors He would have thought that they would be even more cheerful with him in prison as they did not care much for him.

Hogin the grim seemed even more grim than usual and Fandral did not even woo the ladies as was his usual behaviour.

Volstagg sighed, “This food does not seem as filling as normal.” Those words surprised him even more. He had not thought that there was anything that could put Volstagg off food. The man was legendary for his ability to devour copious amounts of food no matter what the situation.

Sif nodded. “There is not much cheer to be had of late my friends. I had not thought it possible, but it seems that with the loss of our Trickster we have lost our cheer. I dare say I miss his tricks.”

This did not seem right. He frowned. There had to be something wrong with his connection to the doppelganger.

He knew that what he had witnessed could not be true. During his last years in Asgard he had more often incurred their wrath and suspicion with his pranks. He would imagine that when they found out about his treachery that he would be even more hated, this could not be the truth.

They had been more Thor’s friends than his even going so far as to disobey him in going to Midgard for him.

He brought himself back to Angel’s home. Could they be missing him? It had to be a lie, some form of magic distortion. He could not believe that he was missed. It was more likely that they were trying to curry favour with his brother. They had always been more his brothers friends than his.

He was brought out of his thoughts by Angel walking in from the kitchen with a plate of snacks and coffee. He was surprised when she didn’t move away from him, but seated herself at his feet. He liked the fact that she was at his feet, it seemed appropriate he knew it wasn’t because of anything else but convenience, but still it amused him.

He gently focussed on her thoughts. She was still focussed on his lack of attention. She was going over everything that had happened trying to determine whether she had done something wrong. He felt her unease and the fear of his anger that lay beneath it.

She was startled from her thoughts by the doorbell. He trough his thoughts out towards whoever was at the door. It was only her clothing that had arrived so he let her go to the door, he sensed her puzzlement as she walked to the door and smirked to himself. She was so deliciously unsure of herself. He loved the fact that he was unnerving her.

She took receipt of the clothing and moved to her room. He turned himself invisible and watched as she unpacked everything. He saw her look at the dress that made her look like a goddess, her fingers lightly stroking the material. He knew that she loved the dress and he certainly loved seeing her in it. He would have to find an appropriate occasion for her to wear it.

Truth be told if things had not been as they were he would have introduced her to his parents and to the rest of Asguard in the dress. He shook his head. Sentiment, it was no use to think on such a thing. He had no home to return to and he would not be welcomed with open arms.
He moved back towards the chair, still pretending to ignore her.

“I am going to take a shower, do you need anything else?” She asked.

He just shook his head and he could see that her uneasiness increased even more at his continued silence. He heard the sound of soft music drifting from the bathroom.

After some time he grew bored with waiting for her and decided to go to her instead.

He teleported into the bathroom stealthily, the sight that met his eyes was most pleasing. She was lying in the bath, bubbles coating her body and completely relaxed and almost asleep. He moved closer seating himself on the edge of the tub.

He let his gaze linger on her face, she was really a beautiful woman. His gaze moved to her lips, They were full and he remembered how wonderful they had felt under his. He could not help himself, he reached out to her gently stroking her cheek.

Her eyes flew open and he could see the surprise in her eyes.

“Loki, what are you doing her?” Her voice had just the slightest catch to it. He continued to stroke her face.

“You were taking too long so I came to see what you were up to. I must say I much prefer this view of you.”

He smirked down at her. He had made the bubbles disappear and he could see her body quite clearly.

Her cheeks flamed red and she sat up clutching her legs to her chest to cover herself. He enjoyed making her blush, he enjoyed her innocence and found himself chuckling at her discomfort.

He moved behind her, finding that even her back was flawless. He wanted to touch and he always did what he wanted so he reached out and let his fingers glide over her back. She was so soft and he could just imagine having his lips tasting her skin, biting licking and leaving her skin marked.

“Loki, please leave.” Her voice was just a whisper but he had no intention of leaving.

He reached over her and heard her sudden intake of breath. He sensed her reaction to his closeness, but he didn’t touch her. He took the soap and washcloth and lazily washed her back with slow circular motions.

At first she was tense under his ministrations, but he could sense that she was enjoying it. He smiled at her internal struggles, he enjoyed it.

He rinsed her back, letting the water fall slowly onto her back. When he had finished he leaned towards her, letting his breath ghost over the back of her neck. He enjoyed the sight of the Goosebumps that appeared.

He leaned in and placed a soft kiss behind her ear. She shuddered and he smirked. He would most definitely enjoy taking his little Angel, but not before he had her bending to his every wish.

He lowered his voice even more, almost purring into her ear.

“Yes I like this view very much, I think this will become a nightly ritual for us.”

He chuckled and then left her. Yes indeed sometime not to far in the future he would share her bath, the idea of her wet body gliding against his was definitely something to look forward to. The things that he had planned for her, . . . but he could be patient

He was ever one to enjoy the chase, the thrill of pursuing a woman, cornering her and then making her his.
♠ ♠ ♠
So so sorry for the delay. Thiswould have been out sooner, but my son broke his wrist and had to have an operation and to top it off I got an eye infection that gave me two lovely red Jotun eyes that do not look good on me at all and is not condusive to seeing. Dispite the eye situation I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer.
PS there will be two updates for this story. So look out for the second one