Status: To be updated slowly

Amber Eyed Angel

Waking up alone

He had slept deeply and he woke strangely relaxed and content. He remembered the nights events and turned to where she should have lain, only to find the bed empty. He frowned. Where could she be?

He got out of bed swiftly. He moved through the house, but she was gone. His anger took control. What a fool had he been? She was just as deceitful as all other mortals. The first moment that she had got she had made her escape.

His fury was so great that his Jotun blood boiled and the temperature around him declined sharply. He would find her and then she would regret her actions. No one fooled him and got away with it. He would make her suffer.

He was still contemplating his revenge when the front door opened. He made his way towards it to see her enter. He moved right up to her and she must not have heard him as she jumped in fright on seeing him. He looked at her and asked with a frost edged voice:

“Where have you been?” Her eyes filled with fear and she swallowed nervously. She tried to back away from him but her back was against the door.

“I was just getting something for breakfast.” She replied, fear making her voice faint.

“Did i give you permission to leave? Her answer did not appease the anger in him. He was too let the issue go, besides once again she had disobeyed him.

The fear surrounding her was like a thick cloud and the dark part of him relished it. She only shook her head unable to vocalize an answer. He moved even closer to her using his height to create even more fear in her. Her heart was fluttering unevenly and yet again the darkness in him rejoiced in it, loving the power he had over her.

“I’m sorry, you were sleeping and I wanted to make you something to eat, but I didn’t have anything as I haven’t gone grocery shopping yet.” Her fear was lending wings to her tongue and the words were rushing from her mouth.

“I just went to the corner store and I came straight back.” He sensed the truth of her words, but the dark twisted part of him that had been cultivated by Thanos would not relent. She was close to panic, he could sense it and yet he could not hold back the monster in him.

“You are not to leave this place unless I am with you. I had thought that I had made that clear to you, but it seems that you do not listen too well. It seems I will have to make you understand by using other means as you don’t seem to take to instructions too well. I have told you that your actions will have consequences.” He was trying very hard to not strike her, forcing the darker part of him down.

His words made fear sparkle in her eyes, but there was a sudden flash of temper in them as well. He had seen it before and knew that she sometimes let her temper get the best of her.

“Look Loki, we have an agreement and I always keep my word. I don’t think ...”

He did not let her continue, he would not let her continue and let spite rule his tongue.

“No you didn’t think. We may have an agreement, but I am still the one in control. You are not allowed to go anywhere without me and do not ever take that tone with me again. You are nothing but a mere mortal and you belong to me. Since you struggle to follow simple instructions I will have to make thins clear to you in some other way.”

He waved his hand and the magic surged from him transporting the parcels in her hands to the kitchen. That done he grabbed her wrist in a cruel grasp and dragged her to the bedroom. The panic thrummed in her veins to such an extent that he could almost taste it, yet she didn’t resist.

“As you seem to think you can come and go as you please I will have to make a few changes to your situation.”

He let go of her wrist and walked to her closet, throwing the doors open. He let the magic surge from his fingers and transported all her clothing to that pocked of space that he kept his important thing in. He left nothing for her to wear. He turned back to her and let the magic flow towards her doing the same to the clothing she was wearing, leaving her in only her undergarments.

Shock registered on her face and she crossed her arms around herself, trying to cover as much of herself as she could. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

“When I decide that you have earned my trust I will return your clothing to you.”

Her face showed first disbelief which turned to horror when she realized that he was in no way joking. He kept his face void of any emotion. She seemed to be searching his face for something and he didn’t want her to see any weakness in him.

He decided to ram down his point, filling his voice with cold menace.

“Defy me again and I will have you with no clothing and who knows what actions such a sight could incite me to.”

His words made her pale visibly and flinch as if he had struck her. She looked ill and he sensed an increase in her unease and fear. Good she seemed to be getting his point.

“Go and make me something to eat.” He ordered her.

Her head lowered she turned and moved to the kitchen. He followed her, watching to make sure that she did as told.

She would not look at him and she was clearly uncomfortable, but her discomfort suited him. She needed to be taught to obey him, he was not her friend but her ruler.

She should be kneeling to him and thanking him for the opportunity to do so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone. I need to get this up to date with my other story for reasons that will become clear later. So you are in for a treat - update Utopia 2 maybe 3 if you're lucky.

So I hope you enjoy. This chapter gives a little insite to the dark recesses of Loki's mind. Bad, bad Loki, but oh so terrifyingly sexy.