Status: To be updated slowly

Amber Eyed Angel

Trusting Kisses

He leaned over her, looking directly into her eyes. He was exerting a lot of self control to not take what he wanted.

“I am very much enjoying myself my dear. You are proving to be quite a little temptress.”
She was still blushing and looking a little panicked.

“I don’t mean to be.” She said in a small voice.

He laughed at her reply and loosened his hold on her. Her arms came out and she moved them to his chest. She was holding very still, the mischievous part of him wanted to torture her just a little more.

He leaned down brushing his lips against hers. Her lips moved with his, but very hesitantly. He pulled away and looked her in the eye.

“Trust me in this Angel, I will not force you in this. I will go only as far as you are willing to let me go. I may be many things, but I have never and will never force any woman to my bed.”

She was looking at him intently, most of the fear had left her but she was still hesitant.

“You have threatened to do just that previously.” She told him. Her voice was quite and he could still see the remembered fear of that time.

He closed his eyes and groaned his frustration. He knew that she would bring up his previous threats and he couldn’t blame her, he had meant to bring her to heel and knew that the threat was one that she feared most.

“It was a threat I knew would bring you to heel. I am not called Silver Tongue for naught. I have ever been able to find that which most fear and use it against them.”

She was searching his face for the truth and he could honestly not say what she would find. He was the last one that anyone should trust, but he hoped that she would see that he meant what he said.

After what seemed like an eternity she spoke.

“In this I trust you. Despite everything that has happened and all that I have heard and has been done by you, I believe that you mean what you say and can be trusted to not hurt my in that manner.”

He saw the tension leave her body as she said the words. He couldn’t understand the feeling that her words created in him. He felt a strange feeling of warmth that filled him that he couldn’t explain. What did it matter that one mortal believed him? What difference did it make to him, why did he feel happy at her words?

He pushed all these thoughts away and kissed her again as he tightened his hold on her. She opened her mouth to him and he deepened the kiss. He let himself explore every corner of her mouth. She did not fight him, but allowed him to completely control the kiss, only letting her tongue gently play with his.

He was able to coax little sounds of pleasure from her and couldn’t keep from smiling against her lips at this little victory. She had moved her hands slowly over his chest and up to his neck where she tangled her hands in his hair. He quite enjoyed the way she weaved her fingers in his hair with one hand while the other gently stroked the back of his neck.

He pulled away and smiled down at her, she was slightly out of breath and her eyes were heavily lidded. She had not moved her hand, but was still playing with his hair.

“I think it’s time to sleep now little one, I may have more self control than your mortal men, but I am still a man.” He smirked down at her as she blushed and squirmed under him.

“If you would let me up I’ll put on my night clothes.” She said.

“Now why would I do that? I like you just the way you are.” He teased, he did so enjoy her embarrassment.

She was quite for a moment and the smiled slyly at him. It was a look that he had not seen on her befre and he was curious as to what she was planning.

“I’d be glad to oblige you but do you think it’s a good idea?” As she spoke she moved her leg, brushing her foot up against his leg seductively while pressing her bare breasts against his chest. The hand in his hair was lightly tugging the hair in the nape of his neck.

He involuntarily closed his eyes and growled at the pleasurable feeling that it caused. He looked down at her and she gasped as their eyes met.

“You little minx, you’re such a tempting little thing, but beware. You may not be able to handle the beast that you unleash.” His words were almost a growl, but he was amused by her playfulness. She dared much, but that was the fiery side of her that he doubted many saw.

She giggled. “Then let me up so that I may dress and remove the temptation for you.”

He couldn’t help but laugh at her reply, that she thought that clothes could keep the temptation of her from him.

“You give yourself little credit little one, it will take more than a few pieces of clothing to keep me from the temptations that you hold.”

She looked at him with her mouth hanging open, unable to say a word. He laughed softly and leaned down to give her a chaste kiss. He let his magic flow over them creating some night wear for them. He looked down at his handiwork and nodded in appreciation. He had clothed her in a deep emerald green nightgown that came to her knees while he wore silk pyjama bottoms.

She was looking down at the silk and lace that he had conjured for her. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“This is not much better than being naked.” She said.

He grinned at her wickedly. “If it is not to your satisfaction I can always remove it, I most definitely would not mind in the least.”
She blushed and then laughed.

“Thank you, but I think this will do nicely.”

He turned her around and tucked her into his arms and pulled her against him.

“Good night Loki.” She mumbled and snuggled into him.
He lay awake long after she had fallen asleep. He couldn’t deny that he enjoyed her company. The need to have her close had only increased. He wanted to own her completely, but at the same time he wanted her to know the real him and become his willingly.

He could not remember the last time he had been completely open with his feelings or let anybody get close to him. Experience had taught him that it only gave others power over him. It was weakness and he couldn’t afford for others to use his emotions against him.

Sentiment was the most dangerous weakness of all.
He would not let this little minx get under his skin. He would play her and in time she would give in to him and when he had gotten what he wanted he would cast her aside. She was merely a momentary and pleasurable distraction. Soon she would submit to him fully and of her own free will that was all that he wanted.

He let his mind disconnect from his body and moved away from himself. He wanted to go see his mother again. She was the only one of his family that had always been there for him. No matter what he would never be able to cast aside her affections, she was the only one that she felt guilt for. She did not deserve the pain that he had and was causing her. For some reason it was harder to dream walk, but he finally made it to his mother’s garden, but she was not there. He moved to the only other place that she could be.

He found her in front of her loom, busy with her weaving. Thor was with her. He grimaced he had not wanted to see the buffoon, but he stayed to listen in on their conversation.

“You are most serious my son.” Frigga noted with a slight frown.

Thor sighed heavily and Loki had to admit that his usually cheerful brother did not seem so at the moment. He was more serious than he could ever remember him being.

“My brother is imprisoned and refuses to even acknowledge my presence. What had gone wrong mother, when had things gone so wrong? How did I not notice the change in him? We had been so close mother; I had not thought that we would ever be parted.”

His head was bowed in sadness and Frigga reached out to her son placing a consoling hand on his arm.

“I do not know. He had always been one to keep his true feelings hidden lest it be used against him. He was always treated as less and did not want another mark against him.”

“I do not know what to do mother. I know that things cannot be as it once was. I had planned to make him my co-ruler after my coronation, but had no time to do so. I am not blind to my failing mother. I am a man of action, while he is one to think things through. He had always been there to guide me in most things. I am not as well versed in the finer arts of politics. I had always thought that he would be at my side to guide me in those matters. He makes up for what I lack.”

He frowned. He had not been aware of this. They had in truth not been as close to each other for quite some time. There had been a time where they had confided in each other and been constantly in each others company. Thor had been the one who would praise him when he mastered some new spell or magical ability, he had often been his test subject. It was only when they got older that Thor had started to give more attention to physical battle abilities and tried to force him to do the same. He was proficient in all styles of battle but lacked Thor’s physical power and thus preferred to do battle from afar.

“Do not give up hope my son. We must hold on to the hope that he will return to us, perhaps not as he once was, but more like the mischievous boy that we once knew. I believe that his madness and rage was caused by the shock of finding out about his true parentage. I truly regret not telling him or being there for him when he did find out. No matter what he is still my son. He was so from the first moment that I held him and will continue to be so.

"I will heed your words mother.” Thor replied with a slight smile.

He moved away, deciding to check up on his personal maid while he was here. He wanted to know how she fared as she seemed to be one of the few persons who seemed to hold him in esteem and wanted him to return.

He loosened a search spell and followed the pull to where she was. She was currently in the kitchens helping with the preparation of the evening meal. She was off on her own and while everyone else were talking and laughing she did not seem to be taking part in any of it.

“Hey Milla, I hear you keep the Dark Princes bed warm for him.” One of the other maids yelled while those around her snickered. “You must be very desperate to want him. Can you not find a decent man to fill your needs?

He frowned at the disrespect, but Milla kept her head down and ignored them.

“Do not think that he would stoop so low as to take an abandoned daughter of a whore to his bed. Even a fallen prince has his dignity.” Everyone laughed at that.
He was furious. How dare they? She had done naught but stand up for him. He could see the tears that she was desperately trying to keep back. She slowly stopped what she was doing and moved from the kitchen, keeping the tears from falling. He followed her and noted that she was moving to his chambers. Once she was inside she let the tears fall as she sank down against the door and cried.
He felt saddened by her tears. He leaned down and placed his hand on her shoulder. She jolted at his touch. He knew that she couldn’t see or really feel him unless he so willed it, but he wanted to comfort her in her loneliness. He leaned down.

“Fear not my loyal servant, in time you will be rewarded for your loyalty and they will be the ones to suffer.”
She looked around wildly.

“My prince?” She asked softly.

“Dry your eyes Milla and hold your head high. Be strong for you are far better than those who taunt you.”
She smiled and dried her eyes.

“Thank you.” She said as she rose and bowed.

“Feel free to come here if you need solitude for I do not think anyone will bother you here.”

“Thank you my Lord.” She hesitated for a moment. “May I ask how you fare?”

He laughed at her hesitant question.

“I am well. Do not fret, I will be returned before long.”

With those words he moved away and returned to the kitchens. He moved his hand and water from the kitchen sink splashed all over the ones that had been giving Milla a hard time. He grinned wickedly at their yells, the water had been filthy and they were not happy. It was a petty revenge, but it would have to suffice until he was back here.

He let his mind drift back to his body, once again feeling a weight as he moved back. He would have to rest up before attempting this again as he did not want to risk being lost in the nether just to satisfy his curiosity.

He opened his eyes. Angel was still snuggled against him. She must be in deep sleep as she did not stir. He closed his eyes again and let himself drift into sleep, content for now to just be there with her
♠ ♠ ♠
A super long update to make up for the lack of updates. Hope you enjoy