Status: To be updated slowly

Amber Eyed Angel

Good morning

He had been sleeping soundly, far more peacefully than he had in a long time when he was woken by movement from next to him. He didn’t move as he knew that it was Angel. She had turned to him and was now laying motionless.

He had been alive long enough and been in some very dangerous situations during his long lifetime so he could feel her eyes on him without having to open his eyes.

He was feeling quite relaxed and he was not in a mood to move yet, so he lay still pretending to be sleeping. The next thing he felt was one of her fingers gently moving down his cheek then move down his neck and to his chest. He resisted the temptation to smile or to react to her gentle touch, but opened his eyes just a sliver, only enough so that he could watch her.

She was looking at him with something like wonder. Her eyes seemed to be studying him thoroughly. The way she was looking at him gave him a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach. She seemed to like what she saw. He was not used to being stared at so, Thor had always been the one that was ever noticed his golden beauty always earning him the attention of all the women while he had been merely noticed as the shadow of the golden Prince of Asgard. In the eyes of Asgard maidens he was not seen as nearly as attractive as his brother.

He opened his eyes fully, but she was still too engrossed in studying him to notice. He smiled; it was great for his ego to be looked at with such fascination.

“Are you enjoying the view?” He asked her, enjoying the shocked expression she had on her face as well as the blush that was spreading across her cheeks.
She gave him a lopsided smile and her eyes lit up with an impish glint.

“Yes, I have to say that the view in my room has definitely improved.”

Her words pleased him and he laughed at the cocky reply.

“I have to agree that my current lodgings are a vast improvement on my previous one and it definitely has a few perks that are highly enjoyable.” He answered while looking at her with the lewdest grin that he could muster. She blushed most becomingly at his words.

“You are such a pervert.”

If only she knew of all the lustful thoughts that her body had evoked in his mind. There were so many things that he wanted to do to her. He couldn’t stop the laugh that escaped his mouth.

“My dear, you have no idea how perverted I can be.”

He watched as her eyes went wide and felt how her pulse increased. The blush on her cheeks deepened to a scarlet colour while her pupils widened.

“You blush so beautifully.” It was the truth, he quite enjoyed the way he could make her blush. She was so innocent and innocence is something that he had not experienced in a woman in a long time.

He longed to kiss her again and quickly moved to fulfil his desire. He had moved so that she was pinned below him and quickly claimed her lips. She didn’t hesitate at all, but seemed just as eager as he was. He let his tongue freely explore her mouth and enjoyed the way that hers would caress his softly without challenging him.

He moved his mouth from hers to kiss her throat. She moved her head giving him more access and he smiled at her willingness. He wanted to mark her as his and did so. She gasped as he bit down, sucking gently and then soothing the skin with his tongue.

He moved his hands over her skin, pressing the night dress up and caressing the bare skin. She shivered below him as he let his hands caress her.

Without warning she moved and so surprised him that she was able to push him so that she was now on top of him.

He could have reversed their roles but he wanted to see what she was up to. He raised his eyebrow in challenge and was rewarded by her grinning at him with that impish glint that he was becoming enamoured with.

Her hands slowly moved over his chest, her touch was gentle but the sensation of her soft hands on his skin felt very good. Her hands slowly moved from his chest and up to his face where she gently cupped his face with them. Her hands felt warm against his skin, she looked into his eyes and he waited to see what she would do next.

Finally she lowered her lips to his, her lips were hesitant against his, but she soon deepened it and became more confident. He opened his mouth inviting her into his. Her tongue, first hesitant but then more demanding explored his mouth. He allowed her this indulgence and enjoyed her exploration.

The feeling of her teeth biting down on his bottom lip and then sucking it into her mouth inflamed his desire for her and he groaned in pleasure. He moved his hands to her buttocks and squeezed them, moulding them with his hands causing the most delicious moan to escape her mouth. Taking advantage of her distraction he flipped them over again, pressing himself against her.

“You will have to work harder to best me my dear.”
She was looking at him through half lidded eyes and her breath was coming in small gasps as he let his hands wander over her body. He could not get enough of her skin and wanted to explore every part of her body.
He finally settled them on her breasts, gently massaging them while he busied his mouth by marking her neck. He felt her hands in his hair tugging, trying to pull his head to her mouth while she made small moans of need, he doubted that she was aware of them, but he enjoyed them immensely.

He resisted her hands and looked up with a smirk.

“Is there something you need?”

She looked at him with disbelief in her eyes.

“You know what I want.” Her voice was hoarse with want and he loved it.

“You will have to tell me what you need.” He replied while he continued to play with her breasts. She was trying not to give in but finally she moaned and the words came tumbling out of her mouth.

“Please just kiss me, I need you to kiss me.”

Her voice filled with such need thrilled him and he let his lips take hers before the words were cold, but he wanted to drive her still so he only let his tongue toy with hers, barely touching before withdrawing. He could feel her frustration building and finally with a primal growl she pushed her tongue into his mouth, desperately exploring his mouth. He smiled at her furious kiss and let himself enjoy it. He stopped toying with her breasts, instead pulling her to him and holding her tightly.

She pulled away breathing heavily and he looked down at
her.

“You are such a feisty little thing.”

His words once again brought a becoming flush to her face.

“Well now this is definitely a very enjoyable start to my
morning.” He teased.

“You would enjoy this, but I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t enjoy this. It’s your fault anyway.” She told him.

“Oh and how exactly is this my fault?”

“I have never acted like this before, since you are the only new variable in my life I have to conclude that you are definitely influencing me.”

Her cocky reply amused him enough to make him laugh. She seemed to be able to bring out a lighter side to him.

“I am the god of Mischief, it is inevitable that any contact with me would influence you and your current actions are very much to my liking.” He leered down at her. “I will do my utmost to encourage more of it.”

Although she blushed she smiled up at him. Her eyes reflected her happy mood. After a while she sighed.

“As much as I am enjoying this I think we should get up and have some breakfast.” She said.

He sensed that she did not really want to and he was not ready to do so either. He gave her a wicked smile.

“I think I can forgo breakfast in favour of enjoying more of your close company.” He told her while giving her an exaggerated leer.

She burst into giggles.

“Believe me I am enjoying this just as much as you are, but I would like to have some breakfast and you look like you need some food as well.”

“Are you implying that I am underfed?” He teased.

She laughed. “A little and it is my responsibility to see that you get everything you need. Would you like me to make you something or do you want to go out for breakfast?”

It had been some time since he had regular meals. Life had not been the most pleasant in the last few years and he had indeed lost some of his weight. The fact that she wanted to care for him made him happy as well. It had been a while since anyone had been worried about his welfare.

He moved quickly moving up and sweeping her up in his arms as he rose. She gave a little gasp of surprise.

“I would like to take you out.” He found himself saying. He wanted to spoil her, she was his and behaving as he wanted her to, it would be good to be about. He had much to learn of this realm and that would not be done by staying here where she was a distraction.

She laid her head on his shoulder and gave contented sigh.

“What would you like me to wear today?” Such a simple question, but he found that he liked dressing her to his whims and felt pleased that she was now turning to him to decide.

He decided not to answer her but using his magic he quickly dressed them both. He had decided to dress himself in an outfit that he noticed yesterday while she now had on a long and flowing floral print dress that he had found most fetching. He had also done her hair in a style that made her look casual but elegant.

She looked down at herself and smiled in wonder.

“Where were you when I was in college? It certainly would have made it easier to get to class on time.”

He laughed at her wonder, what he had done had been one of the easiest spells available to him and yet she wondered at it. He placed her on her feet and led her outside.

It had indeed been a pleasant start to the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that you all enoy this update.