Status: To be updated slowly

Amber Eyed Angel

Lessons learned

He watched her for a moment before lifting the sleep spell from her mind. He moved to the door and faded from view so that he could observe her without being seen.

She woke and frowned at being in her bed again. He could sense her exasperation at how easily she would “feint” smiling at her thoughts of not letting it happen again. She did of course not realize that he was the one making her sleep. She did not move, just lay there staring at the ceiling. Her thoughts were blank not focused on anything specific.

Even though she knew that she would have to get up and face him, but she felt that by not getting up she was defying him. He looked at her intently, but she did not react. He knew that she was aware of him so he faded back into sight. Still she did not move. He wondered what she was up to.

“I know that you’re there.” She finally said. She did not look at him and her voice was flat and emotionless. He found that he did not like it.

“Make yourself ready then. You will be accompanying me about this place so that I may familiarize myself with it.” He ordered, knowing that she hated to be ordered about. He hoped to get some life into her voice by doing so.

“I think not.” She said; still without any emotion. She seemed to be drained. “I’ll stay right her, you go wherever.
He did not like her like this, he wanted her to obey him, but he still wanted her to have some personality. This was not what he wanted.

“So you want to stay in your bed all day?” He asked softly.
“Well as I cannot be rid of you, I will stay right here and you cannot make me go with you.” She sounded like a child, but still not the fiery woman that he knew she was.

He was losing patience with her. He gazed at her for a moment then replied in a soft, deadly whisper.

“Do not test me mortal.”

She still refused to look at him, choosing to ignore him.
He moved to her bed with purpose and sat down next to her. That startled her into looking at him, he leaned over her and looked her in the eye. He knew of one thing that might get an reaction from her. He saw a shift in her eyes, realization that perhaps she had gone too far.

“Are you sure, my little mortal?” His voice was deadly.
He could sense her discomfort at his closeness, but still she did not move but nodded her head. He could see that she did not fear death completely.

“If that is your choice, I had thought to leave this until some other time, but it has been some time since I have bedded a woman so this will not be unacceptable to me.”

She did not catch the meaning of his words immediately, but when she finally did her eyes went wide with shock. She looked at him with disbelief, still refusing to believe that he would go through with his threat, but tried to move away from him so as to put some distance between them.

He moved quickly straddling her. He pressed down on her so she would feel his weight. He could feel the rapid beating of her heart; it must be causing her pain.

“Get off me!” She yelled.

She was trying to push him off and when that did not work she started pounding on him with her fists. They did not make much impact on him, it was merely an inconvenience. He grabbed her wrists and pushed them above her head, holding both of her delicate small hands in one of his. He moved his other hand to cup her face.

“You made this choice mortal; This is your first lesson. You will learn to live with the consequences of your actions.”

He brought his mouth down on hers with crushing force. She kept her mouth tightly shut, while tears started to leak from her eyes. He wanted to completely own her mouth, so he started to move his free hand down her body.

She was quivering in fright as he finally moved his hand to her breast, taking hold ad massaging it. Her mouth popped open as she gasped in shock, giving him the opening he needed to move his tongue into her mouth. He explored every corner of it, taking his time. He finally moved away and looked down at her coldly.

“Please stop, I’ll go with you. I’m sorry. Please don’t do this.” She begged.

As she was pleading with him one of those doors to her mind which had so far been locked to him opened slightly. The memory that he saw disturbed him enough to stop him.

“Don’t ever defy me again, or next time I will not be so lenient. You are mine and you will submit to me without question. You have no will, I am your will. Whether you want to or not you will learn that I am the only on in control; the only choice you have in the matter is whether you will take the easy road or not. Believe me when I say that I can make your lifehellif you resist me.”

She looked at him, terrified and unable to speak He let go of her and walked away. Not looking at her.

“Make yourself ready.”

He left the room deep in thought, he had only been able to catch a glimpse of the memory, but what he had seen had angered him. He would have to remove the block completely so that he could get full details, but even the little that he had seen had angered him.

He heard her crying and wanted to console her, but stopped himself. Why should he? She was his plaything, nothing more. Why should he be feeling these things? What was wrong with him. He shook his head to shake away the thoughts.

Her crying had stopped and he heard the water running in the bathroom. It had been quiete for some time.

“Angel.” He called to her, command in his voice.

She came out of her room hesitantly. She had on black pants and a white button shirt with a jacket over that. He frowned down at her. The clothes were not to his liking at all.

She looked down at herself with worry in her eyes.

“Is something wrong?”

Her voice was soft and hesitant. She could see that she did not want to anger him. That was to his liking. She seemed to have accepted her role.

“Why do you mortal woman insist on wearing men’s clothes? We will have to get you some female garments.”
She nodded acceptance. He held out his had to her.

“Come here my pet.”

He saw her hesitate, but what had transpired in her bedroom flashed though her mind. She walked over to him looking at his hand with uncertainty in her eyes. He did not like her hesitancy and started to frown. He saw the fear flash in her eyes at his displeasure and she moved toward him taking his hand in hers without looking directly at him.

“That’s better.” He said. “See it is not so hart to obey me, if you obey i will be a good master to you. You may even find that you will enjoy yourself.”

She kept her eyes down. He sighed internally. Why did this victory over her feel so empty? Why did he now wish for her to look at him with fire and defiance in her eyes?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone. I'm sorry for the long delay in updating. Work, kids and family have been keeping me busy. I'm giving you 3 updates today. This is update 1/3