Sequel: Pieced Together
Status: Complete

Stitched Together

Chapter 18 It's Good to be Back

Chapter Eighteen
It's Good to be Back

She felt like her head was about to explode and her brain was turning into mush. Her doctor had prescribed her pain killers but they weren't working, the pain was constant. Doctor Johnson figured it was a reaction to the drugs that was in her system, a withdraw effect from them. She wasn't sure if she believed him or not; he didn't seem to want to look in to the situation any further.

It was few days after The Joker incident and she was currently face down on her bed with her pillow over her head to drown out any noise. Her brain was beating against her skull in a constant thump. She hadn't had much sleep the past few days and that wasn't helping her mood. She didn't want to talk to anyone and she hated when she was forced to go back those awful therapy sessions with Doctor Howard. He asked her ridiculous questions that made her almost want to hurt him; he was lucky that she wasn't like Doll or he would have been gone the first session.

She still didn't recall any of her memory. In the short amount of time that she had been able to sleep she heard a lot of voices and noises that seemed to be from her past but nothing that really stuck with her. Luckily there had been no more late night visits from The Joker and no word from him since that night. She didn't want to see him even though she felt a strange connection to him. As sad as it was he seemed to be the only one who wanted Doll back just because he missed her. She saw it in his eyes when he realized that she was not the girl he was hoping for. His eyes looked lost and sad as he stared at her. It made her insides twist as she thought about it. She shut her eyes tightly to shake away the image of his face as her head thumped away.

She wasn't sure how long she stayed with her head underneath her pillow but she finally able to close her eyes and let exhaustion settle into her. Her dreams were anything but peaceful.

“Is little Amy scared, because you should be.” Doll laughed in the face of Katelyn’s best friend Amy. Doll smiled as she took in Amy's body that was huddled into a small ball on the floor against the wall. Tears were flowing freely down Amy's face as Doll smiled gleefully down at her. “I've wanted to get my hands on you since the first day we were paired up in class. She just wouldn't let me.” She told her with a small pout.

Amy whimpered as she looked up at her so called best friend except this monster wasn't her best friend, she was someone completely different. Doll crouched down to Amy's level on the floor and wiped away a stray tear and smoothed Amy's brunette hair out of her face.

Doll leaned in close to Amy so her mouth was right next to her ear and spoke to her. “Want to know a secret?” She whispered. She felt Amy shudder against her. “No one is going to come save you.” She told her before moving away and giving her a large smile showing her teeth.

Amy didn't say anything. She continued to shake with tears. She watched as Doll pranced around the apartment and picked up odds and ends. She came back to stand in front of her with a picture frame that had a picture of both Amy and Katelyn in it, a pizza cutter, a vegetable peeler, and a meat tenderizer.

“We're going to have tons of fun together.” Doll told her gleefully as she spun the pizza cutter blade with the tip of her finger. “Look on the bright side at least now you won't have to worry about failing your final.” She looked at her with a happy smile. Amy whimpered as she stared from Doll to her weapons of choice. Doll followed her eye sight to the pile of stuff and then back to Amy. “Yeah, we're going to have lots of fun... or at least I am.” Doll said before busting into a large fit of laughter which caused her to almost loose her balance in her crouched position.

Doll took the pizza cutter she was holding and touched it lightly to Amy's face. She rolled it over her face a few times, bearing down harder each time until it broke the skin. Amy screamed out in pain as Doll giggled hysterically.

“Shh shh we're just now starting.” Doll told her playfully as she roughly ran the blade down Amy's chin leaving a gash of bloody skin in its wake. Amy continued to cry and scream with each cut. “Do you not like the pizza cutter?” Doll asked in fake shock. “Well, that's okay how about we try... the peeler!” Doll exclaimed happily as she tossed the bloody pizza cutter behind her on the floor carelessly and picked up the vegetable peeler.

Doll grasped the peeler and positioned it over Amy's left arm. She ran it roughly over the skin and watched fascinated as the blood splattered and speckled her smiling face. Amy's screams were getting weaker now as more blood rushed from her wounds but Doll wasn't done. She was going to teach that being nosy would get her nowhere in life but an early grave. Doll grew bored of the vegetable peeler when it finally did enough damage to satisfy her. Amy's body was limp against the wall but she was still alive and conscious. Her arms were scraped severely due to the peeler and her face was almost unrecognizable from the damage from the pizza cutter. Doll tossed the peeler behind her to join the bloody pizza cutter and picked up the picture frame of the two happy friends.

“Awe look at that, you both just look so... happy.” Doll spoke dryly before throwing the picture at the wall next to Amy. The picture frame slid down the wall as glass fell to the ground around the two girls.

Doll finally grabbed her last weapon; the meat tenderizer. Giving Amy one last curious look Doll swung it and hit Amy right on the left side of her head. Amy fell unconscious on her side with blood leaking from her head onto the floor. She lifted the bloody meat tenderizer again and gave one last blow to Amy's already bloody head. Doll watched Amy's body in fascination as the life left her and more of her blood leaked on to the floor in small puddles. Doll couldn't help the small giggles that erupted from her. She rolled her eyes when she started to hear the panicked voice of her body mate.
She continued to set there with the dead body of her other half's best friend. She could feel Amy's blood leak into her pajama pants that she was wearing. She smiled and giggled again as she fell back on her apartment's living room floor. Her arms were stretched out like wings as she stared up at the white ceiling. She could feel the shift as Katelyn took back over her body.

She woke up in her hospital bed with her brain throbbing and her vision blurred. Her head was trying to process the disturbing dream she just had. She knew it wasn't a dream, from what she could recall it was a memory; Doll's memory. Thinking about all the blood made her stomach twist and she quickly got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom. Leaning over the toilet she spilled out her stomach's content. She heard a knock on the bathroom door a moment later.

“Are you okay?” Gordon's concerned voice asked from behind the closed door. She took a couple of deep breaths to calm her racing heart and stood up to open the door. “Are you okay?” Gordon repeated as he stared at her curiously. She was holding her head in her hands as she pushed past him to get to her bed. She crawled back in to it before responding.

“I had a terrible dream... or memory, or something.” She muttered to him. Gordon came and stood beside her and cautiously draped a comforting arm around her shoulder. He felt her tense up at his touch for a moment.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He asked her. She shook her head.

“It was terrible, there was so much blood and she was just laughing. I don't remember a lot but all the blood and the laughing just won't go away.” She muttered as she continued to hold her head. Gordon could tell she was crying from her voice and how her body shook underneath his touch every few seconds.

“I know it must be hard but do you remember anything else?” Gordon asked her as he moved his hand in a soothing circle on her back.

“Her face,” she muttered then took a deep breath. “I remember it didn't have any scars on it.” She finally looked up at Gordon. Tears were still flowing freely down her face and her blue eyes were red from crying. “She was always a monster.” She said quietly, mostly to herself. She took the sleeve of the pink hoodie she was wearing and wiped the tears from her face away.

Gordon stayed silent as he continued to try to calm her down. When the tears had stopped flowing and her breathing returned to a normal pace he dropped his hand from her back and took a step away from her bed to give her space. He felt sorry for her. She would wake up several times screaming and crying from dreams about Doll. She never remembered much after waking up but they disturbed her greatly. Between her constant headache and nightmares she was hardly getting any sleep and it was starting to make her look worn. She had dark circles under her eyes and they were red and blood shot.

“Yes, Doll was a monster and she always was but there was a girl before her and that girl wasn't.” Gordon told her gently. She looked unsure about what he was saying.

“You don't know that.” She countered.

“No, I don't but I would like to believe that and I also believe that that girl is still alive in Doll somewhere.” Gordon told her. She continued to watch as he sat down in his chair across from her bed. She laid back in her bed as she thought about what Gordon said. She wondered who Doll was before and what was she like. Did she have family? And if so what happened to them.

It was a week later that Doctor Johnson and Doctor Howard deemed her healthy enough to leave the hospital. This would generally make the patient very happy but she was anything but. In two days she would be released from hospital care only to have to be locked up in Gotham's Police Department. She would stay there until her trail which was set another week away.

She had fallen asleep in the chair in front of the mirror. Her body curled in to a ball with her head leaning to the left side of the chair. Her dreams were plagued with memories and for once it wasn't just one or just sounds it was several memories rushing through her brain at lighting speed. She squirmed in her seat at the sights. She saw how Doll got her scars, she saw Doll's family, she saw her as she burnt off her finger tips, she saw everything.

She woke up startled as the memories kept playing in her head. She felt like the room was spinning around her and her vision half blurred. Voices, laughter, and screams continued to play in her head until suddenly they stopped. Everything stopped, the room stopped spinning and her vision became clear again. For the first time in almost two weeks her head wasn't throbbing. She felt normal again. She smiled as she looked around the hospital room, she was alone. She couldn't wait for Gordon to come visit her. She had so much to share with him. She readjusted herself in her chair as she gazed at herself in the mirror in front of her. She smiled as she touched the scar beneath her left eye.

The Joker slammed the front door to the hotel that he used as a headquarters. He had no luck of finding Carrillo so far and his patience was wearing incredibly thin. His fist clenched at his sides as he remembered what Carrillo had done, what he took from him. When The Joker found him, and there was no doubt in his mind that he would find him, Carrillo would pay.

The Joker wasn't able to bring himself to visit the hospital again. That girl wasn't Doll and he didn't want anyone else. He wanted his Doll and not having her was driving his brain crazy. He thought about her constantly. Sometimes he would wake up in the middle of the night at the smallest sound and hope it would be her. So far his hope had been feudal. It had been almost two weeks and the memory-less Doll was still in the hospital. The Joker was starting to lose his hope that she would come back.

“Hey boss.” One of his henchmen greeted him, he shrunk back a bit when he saw the mood his boss was in. The Joker grunted as he walked past him to get to the stairs to go up to his room. “Still no luck? Are you sure this chick is worth it?” He called out to him. The guy was new to The Joker's men and he seemed to have pressed his luck. The Joker stopped before his left foot hit the first stair. He gritted his teeth together and clenched his fist by his side again. When he turned to face the henchman, the man knew what he had said had been out of line.

The Joker towered over the terrified man. The man, The Joker thought his name might be Kip, shrunk away from him. The Joker didn't really care what his name was... no one spoke to him like that. He licked his lips and his tongue darted out and traced his permanent smile.

“That chick is worth more than your pitiful life and everyone else’s.” The Joker told him, his voice low and serious as his eyes bored into Kip's.

“I- I'm sorry, boss. I didn't mean like that! I- I swear.” The stuttering man insisted.

“You know,” The Joker began before grabbing Kip by the back of his head to bring his face closer to the knife that suddenly gleamed in The Joker's other hand. “For some reason I just don't believe you're sincere.” He told him before sending his fist to Kip's face. The blow knocked him to the floor but The Joker was quick to follow. He didn't let up as he continued to punch Kip like a punching bag. Sadly for him, he was the object that The Joker decided to let out his frustration on. Kip was long gone before The Joker was satisfied enough to stop.

He stared at the bloody mess that used to be Kips body for a moment. “I'm glad I don't have to clean that up.” Joker muttered to himself. “Oh boys, we're going to need a clean-up on aisle one!” He shouted through the house before bursting into a fit of insane laughter.

He heard movement for the hotel rooms above and he knew his men had heard him. Chuckling lightly under his breath he made his way up the stairs to his own room. His clothes were covered in Kips blood and his knuckles were stained with dried blood but The Joker was to exhausted to care. All he wanted was just an hour or maybe two of sleep. He had been up the entire night trying to get a lead on Carrillo's location. Apparently he was smarter than The Joker credited him. He knew when he heard about him 'killing' Doll that he would be after him. Carrillo was playing it safe.

The Joker fell face first into his messy bed and it wasn't long after he hit his pillow that he fell asleep. His face and body relaxed as his breathing evened out.

Gordon walked in to the hospital room and the sight he was greeted with surprised him greatly. She was sitting in her chair the he usually found her in but she was asleep and she looked peaceful. She wasn't squirming or muttering she was just sleeping. Gordon felt a small smile on his face as he trudged over to his own chair to set down. He didn't want to disturb her. It had been a long day and he had come here straight from the police department.

It was only a few minutes later that Gordon saw movement from her chair. He watched as her arms stretched above the chair and he heard her back slightly pop.

“Did you have a good sleep?” Gordon called out to her.

“Oh, the best.” She said with a smile. She didn't sound at all surprised that Gordon was now there with her.

“That's good. You needed some sleep without any nightmares.” Gordon told her. He watched as she shifted around in her seat.

“Yeah, no nightmares for me.” She told him. “Hey, Gordon I have something I want to... share with you.” She told him suddenly.

“Alright,” he answered unsure of where this conversation was going.

“Do you remember when you said that the girl before Doll wasn't a monster?” She asked. She still was facing away from him in her chair. He wasn't sure why she had suddenly brought this subject up again. He assumed it was because soon she would have to face the music. In two days she would be locked up to wait for her trail that would decide her fate.

“Yes, I remember. I told you that just a few days ago.” He told her with a nod of his head.

“Well, I have some information I would like to share with you.” She told him. He didn't respond but waited for her to continue. She was silent for a few minutes but he saw her rise from her chair. She walked towards him slowly with her hands shoved in the pockets of her hoodie and her face directed at the floor. She was only two feet from his chair when she began speaking again. “That girl may have not been a monster.” She paused for a brief moment. “But she wasn't as innocent as you seem to think she was. She was the sole reason I got to meet you.” She told him.

Gordon looked up at the girl that stood before him and he felt his body tense slightly when he processed what she had told him.

“Doll?” He asked her to make sure his hunch was correct. She raised her head up to look him in his brown eyes. He knew by just looking at her eyes that it was Doll, they had the familiar gleam in them. He made a move to stand up but she was excepting that. She pushed him back down and pulled from her pocket a sharp piece of broken glass. She made herself comfortable on his lap while the glass stayed positioned at his throat. Gordon watched her calmly, his eyes never leaving her grinning face. This was the first time he had ever been directly threatened by Doll.

“Did you miss me Gordon?” She whispered in his ear with a small giggle. “Or did you like the new me better?” She asked. She pulled back to look at his face. She rolled her shoulders and the glass was pressed harder against his skin. “These doctors here thought they were doing the right thing by not treating me but even without my memory my thoughts were anything but kind. Did you think that girl wasn't me or that she was innocent?” Doll asked him.

“You're going to be locked up again. This time you'll stay there and get the help you need.” Gordon told her confidently. His voice was calm even though he was being threatened. Doll took one look at him before busting into a fit of laughter. He could feel her body shake against his.

“Oh you are just too funny. If you ever get tired of being a police commissioner you should be a comedian.” She gave him a large fake smile before continuing. “I told you that the only way I'm getting locked back up in the loony bin is if it’s on my own terms and well... I've been on vacation long enough. I have a man to kill and a joker to find.” She told him.

Gordon was about to respond but the noise of the door opening made him stop. Doll pressed the broken glass harder against his skin and he felt her hand go to his side. He was confused until he felt her pull his gun from his holster. He cursed himself in his head for bringing it but he wanted to be prepared. Now it was working against him. She turned her body around slightly so she could see the door. Her right arm had the gun aimed at the door and her left held the glass up to Gordon's throat. The door opened and Doctor Johnson stepped in. He closed the door and he looked up from the chart he was reading to take in the scene before him. He froze up as he saw the gun pointed directly at him.

“Well, if it isn't my favorite doctor!” Doll told him sarcastically. She watched as Johnson dropped the charts to the floor where they scattered over the room. His eyes grew large as he stared at Doll who was smiling deadly at him. “You know you really should have been nicer to me.” She pointed out to him.

“You- you have your mem-memory back.” He stuttered out.

“Yeah, I do.” She told him simply. “Too bad you won't be around to enjoy it.” She told him and with a large smile on her face she shot him twice in the chest. He fell to the ground, his body leaving a bloody puddle underneath him. She looked at the body for a moment before shrugging and turning back around to face Gordon again. She replaced the broken glass with the gun. Her hand was on the trigger as she stared into Gordon's eyes.

“Well, it's just you and me now Gordon.” She told him. His eyes never left hers.

“Yeah, I guess so.” He told her calmly. “Are you planning on shooting me?” He asked curiously. On the outside he was showing a calm demeanor but inside he was uneasy. He wasn't sure if Doll would truly shoot him or not.

“Hmm I've never had someone to practically beg for it.” Doll whispered in his ear. “Or are you just playing the brave cop?” She asked him curious. “Are you really scared Gordon?”

“Stop with the games Doll. If you going to shot me just go ahead and do it.” Gordon told her.

He felt her press the gun into his skin deeper, her finger still steady on the trigger. Her gaze went to him and then to the gun in her hand a few times. Gordon heard her let out a small growl before she lowered the gun slightly. Her blue eyes stared at him intently.

“It would be no fun to kill you. It's much more fun to keep you alive.” Doll explained to him. She moved off of him quickly. “But that doesn't mean if I have to that I wouldn't kill you. It doesn't make you safe it just makes you more real than the other people in this city. It's what signaled you out to me in the beginning. You truly want to help this city even though it's hopeless.” Doll told him as she walked towards the door to her hospital room. She pulled the hood of her hoodie over her blonde hair before opening the door. She took one last look at Gordon who had yet to move from his chair.

“Don't worry this isn't goodbye. I'll be seeing you around.” Doll told him with a smile before she slipped out of the door. Gordon was only a few seconds behind her when he stepped out into the hallway but there was no sign of which way she went. He alerted one of the hospital staff of the situation but he had his doubts that they would find her.

Doll smiled as she felt the wind hit her face as she skipped gleefully down the empty streets of The Narrows. The fresh air felt wonderful to her. She smiled when she came to her destination. She stopped at the large hotel that she knew was once The Joker's hideout. She hoped it still was. She had already stopped by her theater and saw the damage Carrillo caused to it. No amount of work could fix it now. It was beyond livable. She was happy to be able to salvage a few of her belongings from her home; a few knifes from her collection and her porcelain doll that The Joker had given her.

She was still wearing her jeans and hoodie from her hospital stay, since she had no other clothing of her own, as she barged into the hotel. She walked around the empty lobby looking for any sign of life. She had just picked an old pizza box up when she heard a click behind her. Turning she came to face a man who was pointing his gun directly at her. She smiled up at the man. At least she knew someone was living here.

“How did you get in?” The man asked her.

Doll looked at him calmly before answering. “Through the front door. You should really lock it. I'm sure he wouldn’t be too happy to know that you forgot such a simple thing.” She told him with a smile. It seemed the man was taking notice of her for the first time. His eyes traveled over her scars and she watched him gulp.

“You're her.” He muttered. He didn't seem so tough now.

“Her?” She asked dragging out the word slowly. The man shifted before lowering his gun.

“Yeah, uh the bosses... girl.” He said unsure. Doll rolled her eyes before stepping towards the man.

“The name is Doll.” She told him before pulling out a switchblade from her pocket and ran it across the guy’s throat. He dropped to the ground hopelessly. Doll stepped over to him and went up the stairs quietly until she came to room 290. She was surprised when the doorknob actually opened and she stepped into the dark room. She could make out his body lying on the bed.

Doll stood over his bed for a moment before clearing her throat loudly. She watched as his eyes snapped open quickly and looked around the room for the noise. His gaze landed on her and she saw his eyes widened in surprise and shock. He shook his head making his green, curly locks fly around his head and then looked up at her again. Doll gave him a curious look. He still hadn't said a word to her.

“Are you… real?” He finally asked. She gave him a look that suggested his question was a dumb one.

“Am I real?” She asked. She touched her face and then her stomach. “Well, I certainty feel real to me.” She told him slightly confused.

His next action actually shocked her. Before she could process how it happened he had her backed in a corner against the wall, his left hand pressing against her throat in a dangerous grip.

“Hmm well you do feel real but how do I know it's really you?” He asked her, his lips right against her ear. She shivered slightly against him; she had missed his touch no matter how harsh it may be. He took it for fear and she felt his grip tighten. Her oxygen was almost completely blocked off by him. “How do I know you're my Doll and not some imposter or that girl I meet at the hospital?” He growled into her ear.

He released his hold on her and she slid slightly down the wall before she found her balance. Her blue eyes gazed into his dark brown ones. She felt the familiar touch of the cold metal of a switchblade against her throat. The Joker stared down at her, his eyes roaming all over her as he took her in. Doll could feel her heart beat thumping against her chest in excitement but her face was calm.

“If I wasn't me do you really think I would be this calm?” Doll chocked out from underneath the blade. He didn't release his hold on her or say word. He shifted slightly when she started squirming against him. He thought she was trying to get away but he was proven wrong when he felt something press against him in his lower region. “If you don't believe me I could just... shoot you.”

She pressed the gun harder against his manhood and gave him a large smile. His eyes were still fixated on hers but she could feel him shift his weight as she kept her hand steady. She watched him as he bit the inside of his cheek.

“It would be a loss for you too if you shot it.” He pointed out to her. She shrugged her shoulder and the blade cut lightly into her skin. A small trail of blood ran down her neck.

“I'd get over it.” She told him simply. “But could you?” She teased him.

The Joker gave her a look of disbelief before his face inched closer to hers. His lips were on hers before she could blink. He pressed into her roughly. Her back hit the wall with a thud as her lips moved to keep up with his. She heard the switchblade fall to the floor as well as her gun as his hands moved into her hair and pulled roughly.

Doll's hands traveled over his sides, brushing over his green vest, and then up to his face. She could feel his scars under her fingertips. His hands tugged at her hair again as he pulled her closer into him. His tongue forced its way into her mouth as her tongue battled for dominance against his own. Doll broke away from him a few minutes later with ragged breath. She felt him rest his head in the crook of her neck as his breath tickled her ear.

“It's good to have you back.” He muttered into her ear. She shivered at his words as his breath hit her ear. She turned her head towards him to nuzzle her face into his green curls.

“It's good to be back.” She spoke in his ear. She felt him sigh against her skin as his body leaned into hers. She sighed in content as she felt him press his lips to her neck then his teeth tugged on her ear. She let out a quite moan and she could feel him smile as his scars brushed against her cheek.

The moment was ruined when a hesitant knock sounded on his door. The Joker growled and pulled slightly away for her.

“What?” He shouted to them.

“Um boss, Danny's dead.” The man outside the door said. The Joker looked at Doll with an eyebrow raised in question. She gave an innocent shrug of her shoulder as she smiled at him.

“What? He was being an idiot. I did you a favor.” She told him with a giggle. The Joker gave her a quick smile.

“Doll killed him.” He shouted so the man could hear him through the door. “Go clean it up.” He ordered. They heard his footsteps move quickly away from the door and head back downstairs.

Doll moved herself back into his embrace as she laid her head on his chest. She could feel his chest rise and fall with every breath. It felt great to be back and to be with her Joker.

“Have you found Carrillo?” She asked as her hands moved up and down his sides. His eyes gazed down at her blonde hair as he enjoyed the attention.

“Unfortunately not, but thankfully he still thinks you're dead. That is until Gordon opens his big mouth.” He told her.

“Yeah, I can't wait to see the look on Carrillo's face before I kill him.” She told him as she breathed his scent in. She liked his smell. It was a mixture of gasoline, sweat, and something she couldn't place; something that was just pure Joker.

“I think you mean when we kill him.” The Joker corrected her as he nuzzled his face into her hair leaving some of his face paint behind.

“We?” Doll questioned. She shifted out of his grip to look him in the eye. Her eyes blazed angrily at him.

“Well, you already proved that you can't go alone. He almost killed you.” He told her, his anger rising along with hers.

Her hands had stopped their movement on his sides and he could feel her grip tightening severely against his sides. Her face flushed with anger as he silently watched.

“I can take care of myself. I don't need you to protect me.” Doll told him her teeth gritting together.

“It doesn't look like that to me.” He told her with a large smile spreading across his face as he stared down at her.

“Awe, do you want to be my hero now?” She teased him. She pushed him away from her before her left foot landed in his stomach. He stumbled away from her as she picked her gun and his switchblade from off the floor and heading towards him. “I hate to be the one to tell you but I'm not much into heroes.”

The tables were turned and now Doll had him backed into a corner. Her gun was pressed into his forehead while his switchblade was positioned underneath his chin. She grinned up at him as his brown eyes studied her.

“Do you want to go join Batman for the fight to save Gotham now?” She continued to tease him.

“Don't push your luck beautiful.” The Joker warned her, his voice was low and serious.

Her face then turned serious as well as she whispered to him. “I don't need you to be my hero. I don't need protection. I can do that myself.” She pressed the blade in to his skin just hard enough to draw blood. “Now,” she began pulling away from him slightly. “This wasn't the reunion that I was hoping for. I want Carrillo dead so if you're done telling me what I can and can't do then maybe we could work something out.” She told him with a grin as she pulled her weapons away from him and stepped away from him.

Doll made her way over to his bed and dropped onto it with her legs dangling over the end. The bed squeaked loudly as The Joker copied her movements. A moment later his face appeared looming over her.

“Your nose is crooked now.” The Joker pointed out to her as he poked it with a purple gloved hand. Doll scrunched her nose up underneath his finger making him laugh. “I could break it again to see if it helps.” He suggested with a large grin.

“No, I'll pass for now. It just adds to my look.” She told him as stretched her body across the bed and closed her blue eyes. “Now, I don't know about you but I've had a long day and all I want is a nap and then maybe some pizza.” She told him, her voice going lower as she nodded off.

The Joker shook his head as Doll feel asleep and her breathing evened out. He quietly got off the bed and headed downstairs to find one of his men. He knew that when she woke she would want pizza and she wouldn't want to wait. He didn't need any more dead employees yet so he decided to be a step ahead of her and her temper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment's appreciated!