‹ Prequel: Toxic

Confession

Chapter 2

-Phils POV-

"Hey guys! so exciting news! She's Here! I'd like every one to meet Skye Danniella Lester" I held Skye Up to the camera and she did not look impressed "So this is my prize for being around a hormone ridden snap dragon for nine months! I shall mould her in to my minion! would you belive this tiny little human took nearly 81 hours to get here! 81! she was totally worth the wait though look at these tiny little feet"

from the corner of my eye I could see Lucy stood in the door way smiling slightly as I continiued to record my video in the company of Skye, I liked to show her off she was my own creation and the double of me with a thick tuft of brown hair and bright blue eyes she was the apple of my eye.

I finished recording and Lucy strutted over,

"Are you sure it's safe to showcase our daughter to the whole world?"

"It's fine I want the whole world to see how gorgeous she is!"

"Well I don't theres some sick people out there Philip I don't want her to be taken advantage of!"

"She wont be!"

"Look at some of the girls who run after you! you think I want the same for her?"

"No of course not what make you think I do!"

"The way you parade her around like a prize pig!"

Lucy stormed out of the room slamming the door behind her

"Well excuse me for being proud!"

I shouted in to the empty room before flopping on to my bed, I buried my face in the bedding fighting back tears although I loved Lucy very dearly, I was so miserable! she was very controlling and very overbearing!. sadness and confusion wrecked my insides it was strange not sharing a bed with Dan as we had done for so long after the attack it just became the norm.

A sudden rattle in the wardrobe startled me, I turned quickly to see Dan fall out and land on the floor in an awkward heap, I looked down at him confused, wipping my cheeks with the back of my hand,

"What are you doing"

"I'm coming out! Tada!"

I laughed at his feeble attempt on humour

"Seriously why where you hiding in the wardrobe?"

"I wanted some Phil time but Lucy came in so I kinda got stuck and now I really need to pee"

"Go then!"

I was aware I still had confusion written right across my face but that didn't seem to phaze Dan that was just one of the many things I loved about him, how he could keep a cool straight face despite what any one would be doing or saying to him, he was strong,

"In just one second I will but right now you have got something on your face"

He moved closer to me causing me to move back slightly, his deep brown eyes that had often been the reason behind the butterflies trying to fight their way out of my stomach, where focusing on my lips,

"Phil seriously you've got something on your face...what is that"

Out of know where his soft pink pouty lips melted in to mine and my heart began to pound, not only enjoying Dans affection but also enjoying the danger the risk of being caught only turned me on more and it took every ounce of strength I had to stop my self from ripping Dan's clothes off and ravaging his slender sun kissed body as his tongue began to reach a steady rythym with mine He broke away and smiled

"Don't worry I know what it was now, it was my lips"

he blushed at his own pick up line and began to slowly glide out of the room.

I laid back on the bed my head a tangled mess of thoughts my heart still pounding and the butterflies in my stomach raging. Sadness gripping me once again as I was left tot he pleasure of my own company.