Status: It's a work (slowly) in progress...

Hands

Chapter 3

Gerard's POV

I walked into English the next day, wondering who my partner will be and if they will be anything like I am or a bimbo airhead chav. If I have to read letters from someone who has nothing to say except talking about their selves like they are as important as the queen of England, I swear I might just send them death threats.

I sat down at my desk, waiting for the letters to be handed out. I heard the teacher saying something about being given folders to keep our letters in. Someone asked if he had read our letters to which Mr Davis replied that he wouldn't read the letters nor would the other teacher. Yes! This means if I hate the other person, I can be an asshole to them.

An envelope with my name on it was placed on my desk. I slowly opened it, not sure if I wanted to know what was inside. I unfolded the piece of paper and began to read.

'Dear Gerard,

Hi, I'm Frank. Oh god, that sounded like an incredibly cheesy pick up line. Okay, let's pretend that didn't happen, my name's Frank Iero, I'm 5ft 4. I like playing guitar and listening to music. I'm a vegetarian and I hate this catholic school with a passion. My birthday is 31st of October, as you can probably tell, that's Halloween. I really have no idea what to say now; I'm not exactly the most social person. In fact I don't really have any friends, not a lot of people know my name, they just call me 'emo' or 'fag'. I should probably stop telling you all this, I mean I don't know you and you probably don't even care. Okay well I'll talk to you tomorrow I guess.

Yours Sincerely,

Frank Iero'

As I read the name my heart did a summersault, was he my match? Or was this some kind of coincidence. I mean surely he would of said something if my name was on his hand or maybe he was to shy, I mean he seems pretty self-conscious. A million questions swam around my head at once. I tried to forget them as I started writing my letter. I had so much I wanted to say to Frank, I just didn't know how to say it.

I finished my letter just before the bell rang; I sealed the envelope and handed it to my teacher. I can't wait for English tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the first letter has been sent! Let me know what you think of this chapter :3

Thanks to HarleyHomicide and Pindakaassok for commenting. You are awesome :) *gives more virtual cookies*

Gee x