Status: It's a work (slowly) in progress...

Hands

Chapter 4

Frank's POV

Surprise, surprise! The news of me fainting in English was all over school the next day, I'd been shoved in to lockers more times than usual and it wasn't even lunch time yet. I debated just skipping the rest of the day but I decided against it because I really wanted to read Gerard's letter. As I got to English, my nerves started to get the better of me. A million thoughts ran through my head, most of them revolved around Gerard hating me. My teacher handed me an envelope with my name on it, I opened it and began reading the letter.

'Dear Frank,

Well Frank, do you always try to pick up every guy you send letters to or am I special? I'm just joking with you. Anyway, I'm Gerard Way. I stand at 5ft 8. I sing a little bit but art is my passion, I want to be a comic book artist when I leave this hell hole. My birthday is 09th of April, no way near as cool as yours. Don't worry, I'm exactly the same, I have 1 friend at school and he's my brother. As for the name calling, labels are for tin cans, not people so don't listen to them and be who you want to be. Now, I've got a question for you, what kind of music do you like?

Also, how long is it going to take before one of us says something about the names on our hands?

Until tomorrow,

Gerard Way'

I took a few moments for me to process the information. It didn't sound like Gerard hated me; he'd asked me what music I like so I guess that means he wants to learn more about me. What I really didn't get was, why didn't he just say who was on his hand? I'm sure there was a reason for it but I couldn't figure it out.

I began writing my reply, still puzzled by the question. I began thinking about what my response should be; I decided to put myself out there and just say the truth.

I handed my letter in and walked out the class, only to be pushed into another locker. Fucksake! Can I not even walk out my lesson without being abused? Fuck it, I decided to skip the rest of the day and go to the place I go when I need to get away, Toro's Music Store, it's a small music shop about 10 minutes away from my school. Not many people know it's there so it's never very busy which is good for me. When I got there, the only other people there were the person on the till, a guy who had an awesome afro, and a guy with straight brown hair and glasses who sat in the corner playing bass.

I stayed in the shop until closing time then went home. When I got there I had to pretend that everything in my life was perfect for my parents, I didn't want to worry them with the problems of my life.

I fell asleep that night thinking about what Gerard's reply would say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't posted since Wednesday but I moved house on Thursday and went to see Black Veil Brides on Friday so have been super busy!

Let me know what you think of this chapter :)

Thank you to dankefurdasgift, MyGlitterGeeks and HarleyHomicide for commenting! This time you guys get virtual rainbow cupcakes :3

Gee x