Status: It's a work (slowly) in progress...

Hands

Chapter 8

I woke up actually looking forward to school for once. The thought of not having to face the day alone made me want to get ready faster, therefore I got to school in record time. I regretted this as soon as I set foot onto the school grounds, because I was early I had more time before I was supposed to meet Ebony. This meant that I was going to be on my own for longer. I really didn't fancy being stuffed in a locker before the first bell had even rung.

Lucky for me when I got to the place Ebony and I had agreed to meet, by her locker, she was already there. She was leaning against it with her headphones in, flicking through what seemed to be a well loved copy of Kerrang! Magazine.
She looked up just as I reached her and pulled me into a hug. For a few seconds I didn't react, not used to hugs from non family members, but then I hugged back. It felt good to have some kind of contact from someone who actually wants to hug me.

The day went pretty fast, up until the lesson before English. It's like the seconds were going half the pace they were supposed to. All I wanted to do was read Gerard's letter but it seemed Father Time had other ideas.
When the bell finally rang, I grabbed Ebony's hand and almost ran to English. We got there before the majority of people.
"Woah, someone's egar to read his letter. Awww, is Frankie in love?"
"Shut up." I said with a laugh.
When we got in the class, the teacher said that Ebony could have a free period for the rest of the term because it was too late for her to get a partner.
She told me she would see me later and skipped off to the library with a smile on her face.

I opened my letter and began to read.

'Dear Frank,

Good I'm glad, I would hate to think that I lost you to a bimbo.

It's a date then. I look forward to meeting you.

Okay. That is officialy the most cutest thing ever. I completely agree Synyster Gates is a guitar master.

Batman is ace. And of course, I would love for you to read my graphic novel.

I come from a part Italian family too, so I know what you mean about having a lot of cousins. It sucks that they think you are weird, I bet they are just jealous of your awesomness. And don't worry, it didn't sound whiney at all.

I have indeed written songs but I don't think any of them are very good. Have you?

I like the random fact idea. My Random Fact 1: My favourite supernatural creature is also a vampire but not the pathetic twilight kind.

Until Tomorrow,

Gerard Way'

Okay maybe Ebony was right, maybe I am in love. Is that stupid, I mean can I really be in love with someone I've never met?

When I was finished with my reply, I sat there and day dreamed about what my life could be like with Gerard.

The bell rang and pulled me out of my train of thought, I quickly stood up and went to find Ebony.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters kinda short :( but let me know what you think!

Thank you to WrithenLust and HarleyHomicide for commenting! It means a lot to me :3