Status: Haitus

Keep Moving

Explain to me.

Kaylie's Point of view

I walked with him as we reached a huge night club. My muscles were tense and my strength was slim as I half cared this stranger to the club. "Um we never introduced ourselves I'm Kaylie..." she said unsure. They walked into the parking lot to the back door were he told her to go.

He turned his head to face me and smiled weakly. "Yeah your right." he snickered. "I'm Victor. Nice to meet you Kaylie." He shifted his body as we reached the dumpster of the back of the music crazed building. He dug into his pocket and took out his keys.

Nearly catching us off guard the door slams opened.

"VIC!" A man who looked like he was in mid-thirties boomed out of the club. "Get your ass..." he broke off as he looked at Victor. Blood that ran down his face began to stop bleeding at the most part. He tried to stand on his own but nearly face planted the ground. "Bloody hell boy!" he yelled as he helped Victor off the ground. They left me standing in front of them. "What the heck just happen? I give you an hour break to leave and this is what I get to pick your ass off the ground. One thing is if your mad drunken but... bloody hell," his thick British accent grew tensely.

Vic frowned as sweat ran down his forehead. It was the middle of October and he was hot... "Jack I'll explain everything..." his voiced dragged, "when we get inside."

Jack nodded. He looked at me. "Come with me." He murmured as he opened the door. Music grew louder as I followed them into the club. My mouth dropped at the fanciful night club. The DJ was on a balcony as dancers where on the ground floor circling two particular dancers showing off their moves. There was a V.I.P section as some people tried to pursue the guards. "Hey man come on let us through...” as they staggered towards the guard.

The tall black suited male smirked. "Sorry small fry no V.I.P passes no letting through..." The small drunk tried to pull a swing but the guard pulled his arm to his back and yanked him to the ground...
I looked away still following Victor and his boss. I not even know him. How can I trust him? He saved my life but... I followed through the crowd of people when we reached the employ door. Strobe lights made things incredibly hard to see. As I pushed blindly through the door the calm light greeted me.

Looking around the room you couldn't tell that this was even a club was even in the building. There was a cushioned couch and a television stand in front of it with a small kitchen on the right and a bathroom on the left. The music hummed but didn't shake the walls. "Hey um... Miss?" I looked up at Jack then Victor who didn't look so good. He placed him on the couch. "Can you guys tell me what the bloody hell just occurred?"

Victor smirked as he slouched over. He placed his hands over his bloody face. He sighed. "Let’s just say I had to deal with a complete ass hole."

Jack glared at him. "I told you countless times not to go into a fuckin’ fight!" He growled. "Especially if their drunk!"

I looked at the both of them. "It wasn't his fault..." my voice barely then a whisper cracked. They turned their attention on me. Tears started to burn my eyes as my legs started to shake from exhaustion. "If he wasn't there I... I..." tears started to run down my face. Jacks face softened. He walked over to me and helped me next to the couch next to Victor who gritted his teeth.

"That bastard is 500 yards from the club either out cold or gone." he said as he looked at Jack. "Guys like that..." he looked at me and stopped. Victor took a deep breath. "Guys like that should be shot down and dead." I flinched.

Jack looked at him uneasy. He looked at the door. "Gone as in left gone or gone as beat the shit dead as a door knob gone?"

Victor scuffled. "Gone as in left and fled to some fucking other place," he looked up at Jack "Some coward that twit is." He said bitterly. He sighed again. I focused on his slow shallow breathing. The blood loss must of token a toll on his body.

I shifted uncomfortably whipping the tears away from my eyes. I felt so pathetic. Jack walked away from us and went into the kitchen. I looked at Victor who pushed himself up a little. He gritted his teeth again in pain. "I'm sorry."

Victor looked at me his eyes soften in empathy. "It wasn't your fault." his voice was with warm singing in my ears. "May I ask was he you... Boyfriend?"

"God no." I said. He laughed a little. "He umm was a fling at first but then he became an ass. When he asked me out and I rejected him ... I honestly don't know what happened. He had that personal that if I can't have you bull that no one else can." I said talking slowly at first then quickly talking as if I could not contain it. "Things came spiraling out of control. Guys that came around he would ruin it from me... threaten me... stalk me." tears started to come again. "Shit sorry." I laughed a little.

"It's okay to cry." he told me as he ran his hand through my hair. "That guy whatever he is," he said looking for words to say trying to keep cool. "Should get some serious mental health."

I laughed through the tears. "The thing is we were studying about the mind in college."

He raised an eyebrow. "You don't look that old to be in college." He smiled showing off his perfect sparkling white teeth

"Oh really? It's just my first year. I'm 19" I looked at him playfully. Damn why did he look so good? It should be illegal. His dark soft looking hair and nice deep blue eyes it looked like an angel that feel from heaven. I smiled a little he was like my guardian angel.

"Oh! About the same age as me," his voice tender and calm.

"What are you twenty or something?"

"Nah, eighteen to be exact." he said smiling a little. Victor leaned up to push himself off the couch but ended up crashing back down. "Where the hell is Jack?" He snapped a little frustrated.

I laughed. "He went in the kitchen..." I looked at Jack coming from the kitchen with some medical supplies. “That’s odd how you keep your emergency supplies in the kitchen…” I murmured.

“Its cause the ice and shit is in there. I didn’t want to have to waste more time getting stuff if there was ever an occasion like this one,” he answered back looking at me to Victor. “I never of thought he’d out do himself like this.” Jack shook his head snickering.

Victor stuck his tongue out like a little child would. “And you my friend are actually being nicer-ish to me.”

“Nicer-ish isn’t a word.” He shook his head as he settled the supplies down. He looked at me. “Um… I have no idea what to do next.” He scratched the back of his head laughing nervously. “Plus I have to check up on the newbie. See if he’s like this one here,” he points to Victor.

Victor smiled. “Awe, you’re complimenting me now.” He joked. “How sweet of yea.”

“Go in a hole and get real,” he said shaking his head. A smile still placed on his lips.

“I’ll tend to him,” I merely said. “I did this back when I was in a trade school.” I sat up feeling my legs stiff and screaming to just relax and do absolutely nothing.

“Oh what’s a trade school and all?” Victor asked curiously.

I watched in the corner of my eyes Jack walking away from us without much of a word. “It’s a school that specializes in specific areas like automotive, health, culinary, auto body… things that that.” I looked at the jumbled bits of gauze, esthetics, and alcohol for wounds. A bag of ice was on the side of the case of medical supplies. I reached down to gather them…

“What do you mean by that?” a guy yelled from behind the door.

“You can’t go in there employees only!” Jack yelled back his thick accent grew fiercer.

I looked up at Victor wide eyed. I knew that voice. No….no no no it can’t be. Victor tensed up as he looked at the door again. He stood up his body shaking. I looked at him in awe he wouldn’t have been able to do that a minute ago…

“My ass. My girls probably sacked up with some twit that attacked me out of nowhere!” he screamed louder.

“Sure…” Jack laughed. “I don’t care of the reason you…” He was cut short with a loud bang. The door moved slightly. There was silence after that only a small hum of the music. Vic and I looked at each other confused. Our attention back on the door we watched as someone slammed the door open…