Status: DO NOT READ THIS-WILL DO A RE-WRITE

Daughter of Kellin Quinn

Let The Fun Begin

*Copeland's POV* -7 minutes go by-

“So Austin, we’re doing show and tell in my 6th hour and I was just wondering…”

“If you want me representing you?! Yes!” He cut me off but I didn't mind because he agreed. Yes! I felt like pushing the “easy” button but it wasn't around.

We arrived at Alli’s place but I couldn’t stay long because I know I had to be home before my dad found out. I didn’t tell him I was gonna stay a lil while over here.

I pulled out my phone to call him.

“Copeland? Everything alright?” My dad answered.

“Yeah everything‘s great. I was wondering if I could have dinner and spend the night at Pierce the Veil’s place. Is that ok?” I was so nervous on what he was going to say.

“I, uh, mmm did you ask your mother?”

“Not yet but she usually says yes. Ugh, come on dad please?!” I looked at Alli. She was smiling at me because I mentioned to her that Tony invited me over.

“Alright. What time are we picking you up? You still have school tomorrow.”

“I’m spending the night.” I tried to make it obvious because I was begging. "I'm sure Vic or Mike wouldn't mind driving me."

“Ok. See you tomorrow Cope,” and he hung up before I could say anything.

Fuck yes! A whole night with Pierce the Veil? This should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is short but i promise that the others will be a lil longer. This was a break for the other chapters i posted:))
*school is irritating right now and i'm writing more chapters in my notebook so i'll try to keep you all updated<3
BTW HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! subscribe and comment pls tell me what you think so far? muahhh;*