Status: Currently updating on the weekends!! I'll try to get some updates up during the week, but no promises...

Jackass: The Next Generation

I'm Not Old

Johnny Knoxville sits in his living room, mindlessly flipping through the channels on his TV, bored out of his mind. Savannah, his wife, is at work. She originally worked at Dickhouse with him, but she was transferred to Dyrdek Enterprises, more like recruited if he is being honest with himself. Lesley is at school now, so Savannah went back to work full-time. He thinks it is weird how his youngest child is now in kindergarten and his oldest is nearly twenty years old. He shook his head at that thought. He knows he is getting older, but he hates the fact that his is now seen as old. He only has forty-four years on him for Christ sake.

He continued to scroll through the channels until something familiar had caught his eye. A bunch of guys dressed up in panda suits running around the streets of Japan. He chuckled to himself, thinking of how nearly fourteen year ago he was running around doing nonsense like that. He wishes he could just go out and do all that stuff again.

A spin-off has been up in the air for years, but he and Jeff can never find the right people, or its the wrong time, or MTV doesn't want it at the moment, it's all a bunch of bull if he does say so himself. Something is always in the way.

His phone starts to buzz in his pocket. He wiggles it out and looks at the screen. Speak of the Devil, he thinks to himself.

"Hello?" He answers the phone.

"Johnny, I've done it man. I think I have finally got it." Jeff exclaimed over the phone.

"Okay, we all know your gay already. No need to make a big fuss about it." Johnny said.

"I'm being serious asshole." Jeff said impatiently.

"What? And I wasn't?" Johnny said, letting out a little laugh.

"C'mon man," Jeff said.

"Okay, okay what is it?" Johnny asked him.

"Do you remember that show idea we came up with earlier in the year?"

"The one that got denied, what about it?" he asked, unamusment lingering in his tone.

"Just go on YouTube and look up 'Living La Vida Crazy',tell me what you think. Even though it doesn't really matter, because i already got it approved with MTV this time around" Jeff explained

"Are you kidding? How did you get that to happen?" Johnny asked in amazement. MTV has been turning us down for going on six years.

"It's a long story, just look up those videos, call me back and tell me what you think." Jeff said, before hanging up. Johnny set his phone down on the couch beside him, got up and went toward Savannah and his bedroom. He walked in and grabbed her laptop off of the nightstand, flipping it open and clicked on the search engine. He then went onto YouTube and typed in what Jeff had instructed. He clicks on the first video that pops up.

He is greeted by the sound of Cowboys From Hell by Pantera playing in the background. A video of a kid doing a kick-flip on a skateboard and the skateboard shooting up and nailing him in the head plays. Johnny can't help but burst out laughing. Okay, anyone can do that, he thinks to himself.
20 videos later, Johnny's side hurts from laughing so hard. The girl, Tay is doing all the things the boys do. She doesn't complain when she gets hurt or when someone pulls a prank on her. She didn't even complain when the guys rubbed donkey shit on her bed sheets. She simply took them off and threw them onto one of the other guys, Les. Johnny gets up from his bed and goes to get his phone from the living room, and immediately calls Jeff. It rings twice.

"What did you think?" He asked nervously, as if it were a bad idea

"When are we getting these guys to LA?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya readers! Thank you for reading my story. Updates should be on the weekends and I will try to get some in during the week, but don't hold me on that.
If you haven't noticed, the story is set in the year 2016. There really isn't anything different except for the fact that it's 3 years from now.
I will put up another chapter tonight!!
Anyway, I hope you guys like it. If you want to give any constructive criticism, comments are open to all of that stuffs.. So, yeah! Remember to subscribe!!
~Sen

Side note:
Now revised, working on the revision on all the other chapters as well.