Status: Currently updating on the weekends!! I'll try to get some updates up during the week, but no promises...

Jackass: The Next Generation

Promos and Personals

"Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville," Johnny said to the camera as he and all the mentors hopped around nervously in a bull ring. The camera then zoomed out and the new kids are sitting in shopping carts behind them and they all shout "and this is Jackass: the Next Generation"

The first promo just aired tonight on MTV and the buzz is everywhere. Good buzz from the old Jackass fans. But with the good, the bad must follow.

****

"You did wHAT?!" Jeff yelled at Tay. She cringed, knowing he would react like this.

"Well," she started, "the paparazzi were following me and Les at the corner store, asking if we were dating and stuff, I kept saying no. They were in my way so I yelled, 'Get the fuck out of here you stupid cunts.' and then backed out of the parking lot and flipped them all off yelling 'Kiss my ass you shitsheads'." Johnny chuckled at her story. It was evident that she had a bad temper.

"Look, I know your not used to all of this, but you really can't be doing that!" He said reaching for something under a bunch of papers on his desk. He dropped a magazine in front of Tay. She looked at the cover and in the corner was a picture of her flipping off the camera, with the caption The New Faces of Jackass? Johnny chuckled as he looked over her shoulder.

"Honestly, what more do you expect from a Jackass star?" He asked Jeff. He just shook his head.

"It's different. She is a girl, so they are gonna be on her like a hawk. Every time she goes out and does anything! She is like the tabloids shiny new toy." Jeff explained. Before Johnny could respond, his phone started to ring.

"Sorry, it's Madison, I think she just got into town. I'll be back later." Johnny said before leaving.

"Who's Madison?" Tay asked, rubbing her temples, obviously stressed out. Jeff sighed.

"Johnny's daughter." He said, "Look, I got lots of shit to take care off, just...... don't let this happen again." He said, waving her off. Tay pressed her lips in a tight line, nodded lightly and then turned on her heels to leave the building. She didn't think there'd be so much business involved in this job. Behaving was never something Tay was good at. She just had a tendency to do everything she wasn't supposed to. Annoyed, she stormed out of the building and was about to text her mentor to come pick her up.

"What a classy picture Taylor." She heard a familiar voice say from behind her. She turned around and saw Darien standing there with the magazine in his hand a snarky grin on his face.

"I don't want to hear it, I just got ripped a new one in there for that shit." She said, while pulling a cigarette and lighter from her back pocket and lighting it up.

"You know, those are bad for you Taylor." Darien said, reaching over, pulling a cigarette from her back pocket as well. His touch made her whole body go into shock. She froze. He slipped the lighter from her fingers and lit his own.

"My name isn't Taylor." She blurted out, not knowing what to say. He raised his eyebrows, and waited for her to finish explaining. "Well my middle name is, but my real name is Mary Ellen Taylor O'Connell. But everyone has always called me Tay." She said, taking a drag from her smoke. He looked at her again, narrowing his eyes, not in an attempt to make another snarky comment, but to just look at her. She was pretty to him, but not in the obvious girly way with the makeup and the clothes, but in a way that when she talked, she just seemed so confident ans sure of herself. And the way her hair fell perfectly in place without even trying to. As he was about to say something, a booming voice came from behind them.

"Were going to the skate park to film today." Adam yelled as he ran out of the building. But he then stopped dead in his tracks when he saw that I was with Darien.

"Sick. I just need to grab my board," Tay said, before escaping the conversation with Darien.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that took longer than expected. Working on another update, I love YOU ALL who have been sticking around, i have so much more planned for this story, so please be patient! :)

-Sen