Status: Sequel to JLG

After All This Time I'm Coming Home

Dominic meets his Grandfather

Joker didn’t look shocked at all. No, he smiled down at his daughter, happily. He was excited. The Joker, agent of Chaos and Clown Prince of crime is a grandfather. A Grandfather for two children, not one.

He looked over all the face and saw the family was looking down and out. He knew who the father was and he probably left his daughter and grandchildren to fend for themselves.

“The father, who is it?”

He was asking his daughter and everyone knew that but she wasn’t going to answer. Victor stepped forward ready to speak when a small voice stopped him.

“Bane. My father is Bane.”

They turn to see a little boy standing there. His brown hair was shaggy and long but well kept. The boy was tall for his age and had a sweet and kind face. But he wasn’t sweet and kind. This boy didn’t care who you are, he would bring you down if you hurt his mother. And right now he is looking to get his father. This boy has his father’s inhuman strength and used to protect his family. And not hurt them, like his father does. His brown eyes were cold and heartless as he spoke about his father.

“Dominic, what are you doing here? You should be with your sister at the hotel.” Jezebel got up and walked over to her assistant. “Why is my son here when I told you that the second limo goes right to the hotel and doesn’t leave that parking lot?”

“I don’t know, ma’am. I told the driver everything you told me to say.” Carol looks down at her pink high heel shoes.

“Momma it’s not her fault. I snuck out and got a cab.”

Her blonde hair whips the air as Jezebel turned as fast as she can. “A cab? You got in a cab by yourself?” when Dominic nodded his head, he was crushed to his mother’s chest as she held him with dear life. “You could have been hurt. And then what? I would lose my little monster. How can you do that?”

Dominic said nothing as his mother started to sob. He never wanted to hurt or scare his mother but he wanted to meet his grandfather. Every time before bed his mother would sit him and his sister down in the living room and tell them stories. Some about their grandfather, The Joker, while others were about, Bruce Wayne. She would make some things up as she told the stories. Change it around a bit. But Dominic loved when his mother talked about his grandfather. He always day dreamed about meeting his grandfather and the two of them would take his father down. Dominic never wanted to hurt anyone, he just wanted to meet his hero.

As Jezebel kept crying into her sons t-shirt, Joker told Crane to unlock him. Crane didn’t want to but he saw that Jezebel was having a breakdown. So Crane let Joker go and watched as the Joker fell to his knees besides his crying daughter and his upset grandson. Joker pulled them close to him and held them as Jezebel cried. Dominic stood there leaning on his grandfather, watching his mother cry. He wanted to do something but didn’t know what.

Once Jezebel was able to pull herself together, she slapped her sons arm.

“Hey! What was that for?” Dominic asked while rubbing the arm his mother smacked.

“That was for scaring me and making me cry.” Jezebel stood to her full 5’2 height and fixed herself.

“I think it’s time to go, Chloe is all by herself in a hotel.” Once those last words left Draven’s mouth, Jezebel was running out of the door pulling her son along.

Joker shook his head before nodding it at the people leaving. Crane just shackled Joker once more before locking the cell door. He knew Joker was going to try and escape. So he just helped his old friend out a little bit.