What Do You Do When Your Crush Is A Vampire?

Meet the girl with the funny name, Chrysalis. (Though if you asked her, she'd prefer Chrys.) Chrys was once a popular prep, but when she realized she like punk more than pink, her so called 'friends' ditched her. Her only friend now is Megan-a girl who likes everything opposite of what she does. It seems like a typical school day for Chrys-until a new boy in school shows up, that is. He's gorgeous, with beautiful deep green eyes. Chrys automatically expects him to be prep, but it would seem that there is some sort of unspoken connection between them, and attraction of some sort...
  1. Meeting Fate (Chapter 1)
    Chrys thinks it's an ordinary day, but then a new kid arrives at school, and...?
  2. Sleepover Mania (Chapter 2)
    Chrys is spending the night at Megan's, when who shows up other than...!(Take a wild guess.)
  3. An Interesting Turn Of Events (Chapter 3)
    Mr. Bingle suddenly decides to do a project, and who does Chrys get stuck with as a partner other than Drake himself?
  4. Roses and Chocolate (Chapter 4)
    Chrys finds a rose and a Hershey's kiss, and assumes it's a prank. Then she finds out it was actually Drake? And what's up with this odd confession?
  5. Absolute Delight (Chapter 5)
    Drake takes Chrys to his place, and wouldn't you know it, his room rocks! Plus there' s the matter of his laugh, which would make anyone's body parts do flip-flops.....did I mention he has a cool room?
  6. Why Do I Love You? (Chapter 6)
    The moment you've been waiting for!! The walk scene!!