Status: Please don't be a silent reader. Lemme know how I'm doing!

Please, Don't Leave Me

1

“Mum! Dad! Please! Where are they taking me? You can’t do this! Please! I’ll be better, I promise! I’ll tidy my room! I’ll do my homework! I’ll stop getting in trouble, I promise! Just please don’t let them take me… Please…”

My screaming echoed around the quiet room. They weren’t helping me. Why were they not helping me? The two men in black carried me from the room. I fought against them. The larger of the two men had his large, gorilla like arms wrapped around my waist, making it increasingly difficult for me to breathe. The other, the smaller, but more human looking one, had his gigantic hands wrapped around my tiny wrists, threatening them with breaking.

My mother and father just stood there. No emotion showed on their faces. They just stood and let these thugs take away their only daughter. What could I have done that was so bad for them to have me taken away like this?

I tried to kick away from these men, but every kick felt like I was hitting a brick wall. Not only was it making me feel exhausted, but it also began to hurt. My screams weren’t screams anymore, the voice barely being able to exit my throat. The strained and cracked whisper was barely audible anymore, and it made it easier for my parents to now turn away from the sight.

My eyes bore a hole in the backs of the heads, and if looks could kill, their heads would have both exploded, splattering blood all over the room, in one blink. My body crumpled, going limp and resigning to the fact that there was now no way out. Thoughts and emotions ran through my mind as the front door slammed behind us, shutting off the picture of my parents not caring and carrying on with their everyday lives, as if nothing had happened.

I was hustled into the back of a white van. My hands were tied behind my back, and to a rail attached onto the wall of the vehicle, whilst my feet were tied together, preventing me from kicking out. The gorilla knelt down in front of me, holding a white cloth up to my mouth. I tried to pull my head back, but his hand held my head in place. The fumes entered my nose, making my head feel woozy. My eyes couldn’t focus, and I could now see three gorilla men standing in front of me, holding the same white cloth.

I couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer, and they dropped closed, far too heavy to even attempt to open again. The faint sound of a door slamming in the distance told me that the gorilla man was now gone. Vibrations ran through the van as I guessed that the engine had probably started. That was the last thought that passed my mind as I passed out.