Status: Please don't be a silent reader. Lemme know how I'm doing!

Please, Don't Leave Me

2

I immediately regretted opening my eyes, when a blinding, white light forced me to close them again. My body was aching all over and a throbbing pain in my head was causing me to feel sick. The memories from the night before came flooding back to my mind, when I tried to move my body from the slumped position it was in, before realising I could not, as I was still shackled to the wall. My wrists were sore and the more I tugged on the handcuffs to free myself, the worse they felt.

Resigning to the fact that I wasn’t going anywhere, I began to take in my surroundings. The room was void of windows, leaving the only source of light to be the harsh strip light hanging above my head. My prison was small, probably around six feet square, leaving just enough space for a tiny metal bed in the opposite corner of the room.

I couldn’t decide whether I would be more comfortable where I was or on the disgusting looking bed. The sheets on the bed were probably a beautiful, sparkling white when they were first bought. They definitely were not that now. Brown and yellow stains littered the sheets and pillows, with a few red splodges in between. I turned my head away, feeling like I was about to throw up. Numerous thoughts were running through my head about how the stains had gotten there, none of them were very pleasant.

“Arghhhhhhhhhh!” I hadn’t even realised the scream had left my throat until I coughed and spluttered everywhere. My throat had still been recovering from the screaming match I had had the night before, making it impossible for me to scream without feeling like I was swallowing razor blades. Instead, I continued to tug on my handcuffs, causing a loud, jiggling sound to echo around the small room.

“What’s the matter, sweetie?” I stopped suddenly at the strange voice, shooting my head round to look in the direction of the door. A short, but fairly muscly man stood in the now open doorway. He had a sickening smirk on my face, and I didn’t recognise him from the night before either.

“Please, just let me go. I don’t know what I’ve done, but I am sorry for it. I’ll forget all this ever happened. I won’t breathe a word of it to anyone, just please let me go. Please!” The short guy began his descent down the concrete stairs to where I was slumped on the floor. His finger found his way to my chin. I tried to pull my head from his grip. What a big mistake on my part! He now forcefully grabbed my whole face, forcing me to look into his piercing, red eyes.

“No can do, sweet cheeks. Unfortunately, you aren’t my property to give away. Shadows paid for you, I didn’t. Therefore, I have no say in the matter.”

He turned my head away, and now spoke into my ear, barely above a whisper, but I felt way more threatened now, “But trust me, darling. If you were mine, I definitely would not be letting you go.”

“Arghh! Just let me fucking go, you bastard!” At that, the man pushed my head roughly away from his grip and began making his way to the door, stopping only to turn round and spit at the floor, a mere inch away from where I was sitting.

“Oh, and by the way. I wouldn’t think of treating Shads the way you have treated me. If you think I’m evil, you haven’t seen anything yet.” He turned off a switch, and shut the door, leaving me in complete darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Hope you are enjoying the story! It would be great if I could get some feedback, to let me know how I'm doing.

Thanks anyway!
Syn x