Bully [boyxboy!]

Chapter one~

KYLER POV

"Kyler Owens! Get up and get ready for school! It's getting late!" My mother called up the stairs, loudly enough for me to hear, even with my head burried in my pillows. I pulled myself up on the bars of my headboard and stretched for what felt like an hour. I heard my mother yell again. "Kyler! Now!" I groaned and made my way down the stairs. I pushed my sister, Melanie, out of the way and stole the seat she was about to sit in. She growled, "Fuck you," My mother shouted, "Melanie Jasmine Owens! Watch your mouth! You know I don't allow that kind of language in my house!" She waved a spatula in Mel's face. I sighed and got up, giving Mel the seat she wanted. She waved me away, like I was a fly. I rolled my eyes and made my way upstairs. Guess I wasn't eating. I made my way to my closet and grabbed my sweatshirt, representing my school's football team and a black pair of skinny jeans. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I pulled my sleeves down as far as they could go, covering up my most recent cuts. I've self harmed since 7th grade, and nobody knows, due to the fact that I constantly wear long sleeves. I brushed my brown hair to make it look as clean as possible, but it looked like I just rolled out of bed, like usual. I slipped my socks and my old, beaten pair of vans on, then made my way downstairs. My mom looked at me and sighed, "Why don't you ever try to look like you didn't just roll out of bed?" I shrugged at her rude question and grabbed my bag full of heavy and useless books. My mom threw my car keys at me, and I caught them in my hand before waving a goodbye and leaving, finally. I started up my car and blasted my music as I left the driveway. All I saw was douche bag galore as I pulled into the school's parking lot. I got out of my car and immidiately wanted to go back home. There he was, Alex Myers, douching it up with all of his asshole friends. Alex glared over at me and started to make his way over to my car. I shook and started to speed walk into the school. Alex called after me, "What're you, a pussy!? Get back here!" I ignored him and walked into my first class, which I had with Alex, so there was no use walking away from him anyway. I walked into English and put my head down on my desk. I heard Alex's stupid voice travel to me and felt a punch in my shoulder. I shuddered, I cut up there too. He took a seat next to me and scoffed. I looked up and studied him. His hair was swooped over like Justin Bieber's old haircut. He was wearing a plain red t-shirt with lightly colored jeans. They were ripped in odd areas along with his beat up converse. His hair fell lightly above his eyes and complimented the shape of his face. What? Why was I checking Alex Myers out? No, no, I wasn't. The teacher walked in, setting her purse down and sighing. She called the class to order and walked around, handing out a sheet for a project everyone had to do. She explained, "You will be partnered up for this, and I will be choosing your partners this time, since it didn't go over too well last time." She glared at Alex and a bunch of his friends. They snickered. She continued, "It seems very elementary school-ish, but I am going to draw popsicle sticks from a bucket. The two that get picked out, will be partnered. No swapping partners." I scanned the sheet she handed out, explaining that we had to write a short play about romance, comedy, action or mystery. I looked up, listening to my teacher read the partners. She kept going on and then she pulled a stick out and read, "Kyler Owens," I crossed my fingers, praying for someone I could tolerate. Nope. She pulled out the next stick and read, "Alexander Myers." My eyes opened wide, and I slammed my head on the desk. I heard him laughing about how fun this was going to be. I sucked in a breath of air and held back what I thought were going to be tears. He slapped my back and said, "Hey there, partner" and laughed with his friends. I let out a groan.

*************

Lunchtime rolled around, and I was still pissed about English class. My best friend, Brooke poked my shoulder, making me flinch. She asked, "What's your problem, today?" I swatted her finger away from my shoulder and said "Alex Myers." She replied, disgusted, "What about him? Is he hurting you again. Kyler, you need to tell some-"

"No, no. He hasn't hurt me...yet, but I have a feeling he will now because Mrs. Worthington made us partners to write a fucking play."

"Can't you just swap-"

"No, Brooke. She said no swapping. I really don't want to talk about it. I'm really irritated because I can't choose someone else."

"Make the play hell. Make it about something he won't be able to get through." She laughed deviously.

"Okay, like what?"

She explained a hysterical and ridiculous plan to me all lunch period. When lunch was over with, I noticed Alex at my locker. He had his arms folded and a smirk on his face. He laughed, "Hey, princess. Bring me to your house after school, so we can work on this bullshit play." I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "One, don't call me princess just because I'm gay. Two, you could at least say please before ordering me to bring you to my house in my car."

"Okay, queen, please bring me to your house so we can work on this bullshit project."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head in agreement to taking him to my house after school. I sighed and made my way to my last class. After that class was over, I saw Alex standing against my car. I ran towards him and yelled, "Get your ass off my car, dude!" He rolled his eyes and stood outside the passenger side of the car, waiting for me to unlock the doors. I pressed the unlock button on my car keys and got in. He got in and put his feet on my dashboard. I pushed his feet away and said, "Aye, what the hell? This is not your mom's mini van." He scoffed and buckled up. It was a silent and unpleasant car ride. The silence made me uneasy. When we finally got to my house, I walked in the door and yelled, "Mother! I brought someone home! We'll be in my room!" I peered around the corner and noticed my mom was standing right there. She said, "Ky, I'm right here. You don't have to shout. Who is this?"

"Alex."

"Is he a good friend of yours?"

"No, we're partners for a stupid play that Mrs. Worthington assigned us."

"Should I keep an eye on you two?" She asked, very curious while looking at Alex.

"Mother! He's just my partner. Not like that, like for the project-"

"I'm just kidding sweetie, go do your work."

How embarrassing! My mother asked if she needed to keep an eye out on us! As if I'd ever get close to Alex Myers! Though I was checking him out this morning...and he does look really good today...No! No, absolutely not. I wasn't possibly thinking that about my longtime bully, was I? He was in my room before me. He lept on my bed and said, "Let's get this shit over with." Still thinking sexually, I replied, "Excuse me?"

"Uh, let's get the play started, princess."

"Oh yeah, right."

I thought about earlier, how Brooke and I had a plan to make this project a living hell for Alex. I smiled at him and asked, "What do you want to do for the play?" He shrugged and said, "Whatever you want to do. Whatever gets us through this shit faster than anything."

"Okay. Well, I got what we're going to do already, then."

"And what's that, princess?"

I paused and smirked, "The only thing I'm good at. Romance."