A Million Nights

“Seconds… it’s enough to something happen… something good, something bad. In my case, something bad happened. I don’t want to talk about it but I need to. A part of me went away with him. And I need this part… I need him, because he is undoubtedly my best friend. There isn’t Synyster Gates without The Rev. There isn’t Brian without Jimmy. And here I am, alone, but I feel his presence, because he is present… in my heart… FOREVER!”

Brian couldn't believe what had happened. His best friend passed away. He felt confused, lost...All he ever believed it made no sense anymore.
one day, he decided to take a walk to the beach. the beach was deserted and he was traveling in his thoughts until something made ​​him return to the real world.
A few feet away, was a girl, a little younger than him, singing and playing guitar. he approached her... something did him to approach her. when he looked in her eyes, the time stopped. There was something between them. Something very strong.

“I can't give up. I wasn't born to give up. I’ll fight for a better day and in the end...”

“…You will win this battle!”

Will they win this battle together?
This is what we will found out along this story.
I hope you enjoy.

- AnnieSyny