A Million Nights

The day we fell apart.

* Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost...* (alarm clock)

"Shut up, Matt!" - It was 7 am. Annie picks her mobile and shuts down the alarm. It was Monday and she had to face another day of work. Mondays, Annie is teaching to students in 9th grade (teenagers). She really liked it because she had a very next connection with them whenever she could give them some advice.
She got out of bed, completely sleepy. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. She wore a pair of jeans and a top, put her heels on, put some makeup, eat her typical bowl with milk and cereals, took her bag, her car keys and headed to school.
It was 8 am and Annie was already in school. When she was parking the car, she heard her phone ringing.

"Who will be at this time of the morning?"
She parked the car and got on her phone: a message from Brian. She, unconsciously, began to smile.

"Good morning, my little piece of heaven!"

"Brian, Brian... if you knew how much I want to kiss you again ..."

Suddenly, someone knocks on the window of Annie's car and she jumped because of the scare. She turned to see who was.

"Brian?"

She got out of the car and Brian gave her a warm hug.

"What are you doing here?"

"I told you I have to see you every single day! I hope you like to be surprised."

"I love this kind of surprises!"

Annie looked into Brian's eyes. There was a big desire among them to kiss each other again.

"Annie, please! Don't look at me like that!"

"Why? I don't know look at you differently. I can't look at you differently."

"Annie... please! If you keep doing this I will take you out of here."

Annie couldn't control herself, put her hands on Brian's shoulders and kissed him with more deeply than the first time. She stopped kissing him and he keep his eyes closed just asking for more. Slowly, he opens his eyes and she was looking the same way as before, still with her hands on his shoulders.

"I could spend my whole days kissing you this way."

"Annie, I want you to be my girl."

"I have to go Brian. I call you later. Go home before any student recognizes you."

"I love you!"

"I love you too, Bri. Now, go home!"

Annie goes till the school gate and came into the school. Brian just went away when he was no longer able to see Annie.
Annie was going to the classroom and she notices that some students, when she walked in the hallways, they staring at her, smiled and talked with each other, never taking their eyes of her.
She come into the classroom, put her stuff on the table and wonders what has happened to the students are looking at her that way.
The school bell started ringing and students began to come into classroom.

"Good morning, teacher!"

"Good morning, guys! Are you ready to start one more week?"

"Not really. But you had a good way to start the week."

"What are you talking about, Clare?"- Annie said with a nervous smile.

"I'm sorry to ask you this but are you Synyster Gates' girlfriend? We saw you with him this morning next to your car."

"Oh my God, you're so lucky! You could bring him here to speak Spanish with us."

"Come on, guys. Let's start the class. ¡Buenos días! Hoy vamos hablar de gramática. Vale, quiero que vosotros abran vuestros libros en la unidad 4, por favor."
Annie was very nervous about what her students had asked. But quickly she forgotten that because when she is in the classroom she forgets everything around her and she just does what she love: teaching.
Brian after saying goodbye to Annie, went to the studio to continue working on the album Nightmare and on the music videos.
When he arrived, he could only hear people arguing. It seemed to be Val and Matt again. He came into the room where the guys were. Johnny and Zacky were downcast without reaction, while Val was screaming with Matt. She had some photos on hand.

*** Brian's POV ***

"Good morning! What is going on here?"

"You are all liars. Now I understand why Matt was protecting you."

"Val, calm down! What's wrong with you?"

"See with your own eyes!"

"Syn, this is not what it seems!"

I could not believe what my eyes were seeing. Photos of Annie and Matt on the beach ... kissing each other... hugging with each other...

"Matt, what is this?"

"Syn, they are not true! At least most of them! In this one, I was kissing Annie on her cheek. I went to talk to her for she gets back to you. I would never have anything with her, you know that. She loves you and you know I love Val."

"Bullshit! You're saying only bullshit!"

"This is the work of Michelle, you know that. Remember what she told you on the phone." - Johnny said.

"Syn, you know Annie ... she would never do that to you!" - Zacky said getting up of the chair.

"I DON'T KNOW HER! And I will forget that I had something with that..."

"Brian, stop and look at me! Michelle has ruined my marriage. Don't let Michelle spoil your relationship with Annie, much less don't let Michelle break the band. Think on Jimmy! "

"Don't even talk about Jimmy! You don't deserve anything, Matt."

*** Third person's POV ***

Brian left the room, slamming the door. Zacky left right then behind Brian.

"See what your sister is doing to us? She got away with Jimmy's dream. Brian loves that girl who is in the photos. I never, never in my whole life could betray you Val. I would never be able to have something with the woman who Brian loves. Please believe me!"

"I can't Matt. I'm sorry. I love my sister more than everything. I'm sorry."
Val left the room just staying Matt and Johnny!

"My God! I can't believe what happened! What's wrong with Michelle? She's completely insane!"

"Matt, take it easy, man. I know you love Val. But she loves you too. Now she is just protecting her sister but she knows that you're telling the truth."

"Johnny, Val wants the divorce! She wants the fucking divorce, man!"
Matt hugged Johnny, crying. Johnny tries to calm his friend but can't. Matt and Val have been together for many years and now, from nothing, their marriage ends.
Brian comes out of the studio and get into the car. Zacky tries to stop him from going but Brian didn't listen.

"Syn, stop! How you can't see that those pictures are fake."

"Zacky, let me go. I'm pissing me off. Let me go!"

"I'll go with you. Let's go home."

"Zacky, please. Let me go."

"FUCK YOU, SYN! I'm sick of this. You know Matt never got involved with Annie. He went to talk with her to help you. He didn't know her."

"For that reason, Zacky! Annie isn't any girl. You and Johnny told me how hot she was. Matt wasn't going to have a different opinion."

"Yeah, Annie isn't any girl. She loves you, Brian. If she was like the others girls she had did sex with you that night."

"I don't care about her."

"Yes, you care! You love her, Syn! I never saw you like that day I came to your house and you were smiling like a jerk! You love her since the day you saw her."
Brian gets a few moments in silence looking at his hands. His eyes were full of tears. Suddenly he punches the wheel of his car.

"Fuck this shit! I'm sick of this fucking life. I want Jimmy back. I want Annie by my side every single day. I love this girl and I miss my brother. What Michelle wants? What?"

"Bro, calm down. Let's go home." - Zacky led to Brian's house. They were very nervous and when they arrived home, Brian took the bottle of Vodka and started drinking. However, Zacky called to Rita.

"Hey babe, how are you?"

"I'm great. I'm working with Veronica! Is everything ok?"

"No, Rita. Brian and Matt quarreled and I think the band is over. Please, call Annie to come to Brian house. I'll tell you everything later, ok?"

"Oh my God! Zacky you have to tell me now! What happened?"

"Baby, please. Call Annie, ok?"

However, Johnny took Matt to his house and left him there to rest a little bit. Johnny was very nervous about all that confusion and he decided to go to the store where Tay was working.

"Hey Tay, I need to talk to you."

"What's up, half man!"

"Come on, Tay. I'm talking serious. It's about Annie and Brian... and Matt... and all the band!"

"Gosh, man. What's going on?"
Johnny told everything what happened to Tay. She pissed off and she started screaming in the middle of the store.

"That bitch! I never liked that bitch! she has no idea what I'm able to do."

"Tay, calm down. We have to talk to her!"

"Talk? Are you fucking kidding me? I'll pull out her hair one by one. I will close her in the basement of my house and I'll fill her with rats and frogs. And then I'll record a video with Annie and Brian fucking with each other and I will require that "Bitchelle" to see the video until the end."

"Hey Chris, come here!"

"Johnny Christ! What's up?"

"Man, I wanna ask you something. I need you let Tay leave the work early today."

"No problem, man. Everything to my little Johnny Christ!"

Johnny and Tay left the shop and went to Michelle's house.

"Tay. I wanna ask you to calm down, ok?"

"I promise."

"Really?"

"I promise... I promise I'll fuck her ass!"

"Tay, please."

"Shut up and let's go!"

They went next to the door of Michelle's house and rang the bell.
Someone open the door. But it wasn't Michelle.

"Bitch! if you turn to get closer Brian I'll fuck you up." - Tay gave a slap to Val.

"Tay, she isn't Michelle. She's Val."

"I don't care. Come back to your husband you bitch. He's innocent! Ah! You're there. Come here you fucking bitch!"- Johnny grabs Tay to prevent her slap on Michelle.

"Michelle, why are you doing this to your sister? She wants the divorce."

"It's not my business. If she'll leave him, it's because he deserves."

"You suck, Michelle. YOU SUCK!"

"And who are you? Look at you. You're nothing. And I'm Michelle. Synyster Gates' girlfriend!"

"No, you don't honey. Brian doesn't love you. He hates you. Now, he hates you till the day he dies.

"You know what? Avenged sevenfold is over... OVER! Because of you!" - Johnny yelled.

"Brian doesn't hate me!" -Michelle started crying a lot and screaming. Val went next to her but Michelle pushes her and she falls on the floor. - "he loves me forever. He married me! He loves me! HE LOVES ME!"

"Tay, let's get out of here. This girl is completely insane, crazy, and madwoman! Val, look to your sister now. See who she is!"

"You will burn in hell, Johnny!"

"Yes, he is. You know why?" - Johnny catches Tay in his arms and takes her out of the house. -

"Because I'm the daughter of the devil! And you will suffer... a lot! Bitch!"

Johnny and Tay went to Annie's where Zacky was already there with Rita.
However, Annie had just left school and drove quickly to Brian's house as Rita had told her. Annie arrives at Brian's house and runs to the door. She rings the doorbell and knocking at the door anxiously. Brian opened the door and they were looking at each other. Brian had given up drinking and he was crying.

"Brian, what happened?"

"Annie, tell me the truth. Do you have a case with Matt?"

"With Matt? Brian what kind of question is that?

"Answer me yes or no."

"Of course not. Brian, I love you since the day I saw you on the beach that afternoon, I love you from the moment you cried with me on that beach, I love you from the moment you asked me to sing for you, I love you since the day you took me to Jimmy's house where you spent so much time with him, I love you since the moment you kissed me for the first time, I love you since the moment you sent the first message. I love you every day more and more. "

Brian grabbed Annie and pulled her into the house. He started kissing her madly. He was taking her to the living room till the couch and laid her there. He kisses her again. Annie's hands roamed over Brian's body. Brian grabbed Annie's hair with his hands. She stops kissing him.

"Brian, do you love me?"

"Annie, I never loved someone so much in my entire life. I wish and love you from the moment I wake up to when I lie down."

She returned kissing Brian. He puts away her hair from her neck and kisses her while giving her small bites.
Annie's breathing starts to become increasingly accelerated. She begins to take Brian's sweater slowly. He stands up for Annie take his sweater... she takes it off, throws it to the floor and she starts to kiss the Brian's chest since his belly to the neck making him moan.
He lies down on her again. He grabs her waist and pulls Annie over him. Brian begins to take Annie's sweater off. She had just her bra.

"My God! You're so perfect. I can't control myself anymore."

"Will we do it?"

"If you wanna do it... but Annie I can't control myself. I'm ready to do it!"

"I know! Me too."

Annie loosened the buttons of his pants while kissing his belly.
She begins to take off his pants, staying him only with boxers. She lays on top of him again, dragging her whole body in Brian.

"You're driving me crazy, Annie! I can't stand it anymore."

"Touch me Brian. Make me feel your hands."
He kissed her whole body, taking her pants off too.

"Can I?"

"Do it Brian. I wanna feel you inside me."
Brian pulled his boxers and pulled out the lingerie Annie. they kissed again.

"Wow, my dear God! I love you so much, Annie."

"You're not real, Brian!"

"I hope it is a good thing!"

"Oh my God! ... It's not a good thing ... ... Oh Jesus! It's awesome!" - They kissed, touched, biting, scratching, moaning...

"Oh... fuck! ... Oh my God, You're ... Annie ... wow, it's was so good. You're a goddess!"

"Wow, thanks God! Brian ... you're a bomb! Gosh, I love you so much!"

"I love you too, my sexy girlfriend!"

"Brian... Can I ask you something!"

"Everything you want."

"Don't leave me!"

"Never!"