A Million Nights

Nightmare

Annie and Brian were lying on the living room couch, completely naked, holding each other. Brian was raised slightly, looking at Annie, while he was touching her arm with his fingers.

"Are you ok, Annie?"

"I'm great! Just let me stay like this for a while. Feeling you."

"You can spend all your time here with me. It would be perfect!" - Annie moves a little and looks at Brian. There was something she cared about.

"What? What's wrong Annie?"

"Brian... What was that for you?"

"That what?"

"That we just did ... you and I..."

"Annie," - Brian kisses Annie and then touches her face. - "We made love! And it was... God! It was amazing!"

"I know, Brian but... what it meant to you?"

"Aww, my princess! You're not just a case, if that's what you wanna know! I really love you. I feel things for you that I never felt before. But to be honest... I'm afraid..."

"Are you afraid? Afraid of what?"

"I saw pictures..."

"Pictures..."

"Where you were with Matt?"

"He found me on the beach... I was really upset with the situation of Michelle... so I picked my guitar and I went to the beach... and, I don't know how, he found me there. Why?"

"Did you kiss each other?"

"Jesus, Brian. Of course not! He was looking for me to talk with me about you. He also told me that Michelle was able to end his relationship with Val. He also ask me for don't leave you... because if I did it, it will kill you inside. I didn't want to change my mind but he has convinced me. And here I am. Wrapped in your arms."

"I love you, my little girl. But... did he... did he kiss you?"

"Brian, I gave him a hug to thank for the support and he gave me a kiss on my cheek. Just that. Then, it was already dark and we went home. But why are you asking that?"

"Michelle. She was on the beach too. She took pictures of you and Matt together. And, apparently, she manipulated some of them. I had a big discussion with Matt. For some moments, I believed in those pictures. Thanks Zacky, I'm here with you. I really hated you in that moment. I thought you were like the others."

"My God! Brian... I don't know what I can say! I would never have anything with another person liking you and wanting to be with you. And Matt is married. I would never get involved with someone married. But Val didn't believe in those pictures, does she?"

"I think she wants the divorce... she believes in her sister and nobody can change her mind..."

"I can talk to her."

"Do you think it's a good idea?"

"I don't know. But I wanna try. Bri... I'm cold!" - Brian gets up, picks up Annie in his arms, and takes her upstairs.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I'll warm you up!"

Brian approaching his room and pushes the door with his foot. He came in, closed the door, and he throwed Annie onto the bed. Brian starts kissing her entire body, became them again in one body.
After a good time together, Annie and Brian decided to take a shower and as it was late, they dined together at his house and as Annie would only have classes in the afternoon, passed the night there.

"Good morning, babygirl!"

"Morning, Mr. Gates! Aww, breakfast in bed!"

"To be honest this is the first time I do this!"

"Aww, I'm so proud! At least I'm the first in something about you."

"You are my first in many things. Now, let's go eat because you left me hungry." - They were having breakfast when suddenly appears a small dog, a little Maltese.

"Pinkly, come here to Papa." - Brian caught in Pinkly and she starts licking his face and when she sees Annie stops licking and looking at Annie. Annie caresses her and Pinkly jumps to her lap.

"Hey, hey, Pinkly! She's mine!"

Pinkly jumps to the ground and she back into her little bed that was at the bottom of Brian's bed. Meanwhile, they put on some clothes and left. Brian still had to go to the studio for a meeting with the guys.
Johnny and Zacky were already in the studio waiting for Brian and Matt.

"Zacky, what you think will happen to the band and to our friendship?"

"Don't worry, Johnny. I think everything will be ok. Annie didn't sleep at home last night and I sent a message to Syn and he didn't reply me."

"Wow, of course. We know Gates!"

"No, this time it's different! Annie is different. I'm wondering what had happened with Matt!"

"Oh shit! Yesterday, Tay and I went to Michelle's house to talk to her... I have no idea what Tay did."

"I figure out!"

"Good morning, guys! Today is a beautiful day, isn't?"

"Gates! Tell us... how is she doing it?"

"Fuck you, Zacky! I won't tell you! And Johnny, don't look at me like that! Where's Matt?"

Suddenly, they hear someone knocking on the door too hard. Brian gets up from the chair and went to see what happens. It was Matt.

"Syn, thanks God you're here. Forgive me, man please. I lost my wife. I don't wanna lose my friends."

"Matt, calm down. I know you were saying the truth. I talked to Annie and everything is ok."

"So, Avenged Sevenfold is not over, right!"

"Of course not. It's our dream. It's Jimmy dream. I'm sorry for all the things I said to you yesterday."

"Don't worry, man."

The boys hugged each other and said: "This is for Jimmy. Thank you brother."
The mood was much calmer despite Matt being very sad about everything that was happening between him and Val.
It was 9:30 am. Brian left Annie at her home before going to the studio. She changed her clothes and she was preparing to leave. Rita was at home and sees Annie to go to the bedroom.

"Good morning, sister!"

"Good morning, sister of my heart!"

"Annie, you're very excited today. Where you slept last night?

"You know the answer!"

"But I wanted to hear from your mouth. You and Brian ..."

"It was the best night of my life! But... I'll tell you everything later, ok? I've to go."

"Where are you going? Today you only have classes after lunch!"

"I will talk with Val"

"You what?"

"I can't simply ignore what is happening."

"Do you want I go with you? Veronica was in the agency. I'm free today!"

"Thank you sis. It's better I go alone. Seize the day and go take a walk with Zacky!"

"If you need anything, call me!"

"Can I ask you something? Do you have the number of Lacey?"

"Yes, I have. Why?"

"Call her and ask her to arrange a meeting with Val at the beach bar at ... (Annie looks at her watch) 10:30am. Tell her to don't appear there. I'll be there instead Lacey. "

"I just hope everything goes well!"

"I love you, Rita!"

"I love you, too. Good luck!"

Rita took her phone and called Lacey. Rita explained everything what was happening and Lacey decided to help her.
However, Annie went to the beach bar for her "meeting" with Val. she got there at 10:15. She still had time. She came into the bar and asked a bottle of water. She sat on the esplanade waiting for Val. Suddenly, Val arrives. She went to the counter and ask for a strong coffee. She was very upset. Her eyes were very red. Apparently, she cried all night long. She left the bar and sat on the esplanade. Annie got up from her chair and approached to Val, sitting in the chair in front of her.

"Hello Val"

"Sorry, I don't give autographs today."

"No, it's not that. I'm here to talk with you about Matt." - Annie takes off her sunglasses and Val saw that Annie was the girl from the photos.

"What do you want?"

"Val, I understand your reaction., But I only ask you to listen to me. Matt didn't cheat on you. He loves you with all his heart and you know that. He looked for me to ask me don't move away from Brian."

"Ah, you're the new Brian's girlfriend..."

"Yes, I am. Val but, look at the pictures again and remember everything Matt did for you. Remember all proves of love he gave you. I know you don't believe in those pictures. I know you know that your sister is not ok and she is doing all this to Brian back to her. "

"But Michelle never lied to me. And she would be unable to hurt me this way."

"And do you think Matt was able to hurt you this way? Please Val I just want you both remain happy together. I just want to have the opportunity to be happy with Brian. Talk to your sister. She is not well."

"Do you thing matt will forgive me? I think it's too late!"

"No, it's not too late. Talk to him. And also talk with your sister. Please!" - Val unexpectedly starts crying and hugs Annie. She hesitates for a few seconds but hugs Val too.

"What can I do with my sister?"

"Talk to her and try to understand what goes on in her head. Talk with your parents. Talk with Matt. I'm sure you will help her." -Val was still hugged Annie until she see Michelle near a wall looking at them.

"Michelle, come here!" - Val called her sister but she began running.

"Sorry, I gotta go. I could swear that was my sister. What's your name?"

"Annie. Please forgive Matt. He loves you!"

They said goodbye to each other and Val started running towards her car. However, Annie returns home.
The beach was very near to her house so she went on foot. She came near to the door and started looking for her keys in her bag.

"Oh great! The keys were beside the car key. I hope Rita is at home."
Annie knocked the door and to her surprise who opens the door was Brian.

"Bri? What are you doing here?"

"Zacky came to lunch with Rita and as I was with him and as you came home for lunch, Rita invited me."

"I hope you don't mind, Annie!"

"Of course I don't mind but... I can't eat something if I have someone better next to me waiting to be eaten!"

Zacky was on the couch in the living room and when he heard what Annie said, turned back and looks at Annie completely in shock!

"Annie! I had no idea you were like Brian!"

"She's my girl!" - Brian said grabbing her waist.
They sat down to lunch and Annie tell them how the conversation had gone with Val. the boys became more relaxed to know that Val would forgive Matt. However, it was nearly 2 pm and Annie had to go to school. Brian took her there.

"Thank you, Synyster Gates!"

"Do not ever call me Synyster Gates. Only when we're at home."

"Why?"

"Because you let me crazy when you call me Synyster Gates!" - They kissed and Annie grabbed her things and left the car.

"Do you want me to come get you later?"

"It's not necessary, but thanks. I'll have a teacher conference after classes and I don't know what time I'll go out here."

"Okay, I'll call you later. Love you!"

"I love you too."

Annie kissed Brian and came into the school. However, it was 6 pm. Annie had finished the classes but she still had a teacher conference.
The conference ended at 9:30 pm. Annie leaves school and goes on foot to her house because she hasn't gone to her car to school. To go to her house, Annie had to go through a very isolated and dark street. When suddenly appear a group of 3 boys.

"Well, well. What a girl so pretty was doing alone on the street at this hour?"

"Beautiful and hot!"

"Leave me alone!" - Annie continues to walk but one of the guys grabs her.

"Do you think we'll let you go?"

"You'll let you go after the work we have to do."

"Let me go!"

Annie was grabbed for boys and they took her to a blind alley. They leaned her against the wall and then they started to kiss her and undress her. She kept screaming and one of the boys clapped her mouth with his hand.

"HELP!" - One of the boys gives her a slap. - "Shut up. If you don't shut the fuck up you won't leave here alive."
However, Johnny and Tay had dinner together and were heading to Johnny's house, when suddenly they hear screams.

"Tay! Did you hear it?"

"Yes, I heard. I don't know why but seemed Annie screaming!" - Johnny and Tay started running up the street where Annie was.

"Motherfuckers! Let her go!"

"And will be you who will compel us?"

"Let her go. It's the last time I tell you to let her go!"

"You motherfuckers if you don't leave her I'll fucked you up!"

The boys didn't leave Annie. She had her shirt torn and unbutton her pants.
Tay run to the boys and kicked on the dick of one guy while Johnny punches the other guy. Tay grabs an iron she was found on the floor and hit the head of the last guy. Johnny grabs them and ties them with a rope he had found in the trash. Annie runs up Tay. She cried, and her whole body trembled.

"Okay, Annie. Everything is fine now. Calm down."

"Take me home. I just want to go home."
Johnny decides to call Brian.

"Hey man! You have to come to the street where Zacky had the accident!"

"Why? What happened?"

"Annie was almost raped! Come fast and came with the guys!"