A Million Nights

Two people, one heart.

A group of police officers left the police station towards the airport. Once there, they settled a lot of confusion. We are in the United States and any agitation cop in an airport is the reason to throw the panic in people.
The police had discovered that both, Val and Michelle, had bought tickets to Japan and the flight was at 7 pm. They drove up to the door of the cheek in where were the sisters. Michelle begins to run through people trying to escape the police but there was nothing she could do. Val screamed for her sis, crying a lot, asking her to stop and to take what she did. Michelle didn't stop until three cops caught her.

"She deserved it! I do not regret anything that I did. I only regret having hired a bunch of idiots!"

"It's better to remain silent because anything you say now will worsen your situation in court."

"I don't care! But that bitch doesn't even think that she will live the rest of her days with my husband. SHE WON'T GONNA BE WITH MY HUSBAND!"

"Chelle, calm down. Please don't do worse than you already did."

"Shut up! You didn't even help me. Go! Now you can return to your dear husband!"

"Michelle, stop it! I'm sick of it! "

"Enough. Come on."

The police handcuffed Val and Michelle and took them to the car. Val was in panic with the attitudes of her sister and what would happen afterwards.
Michelle was arrested while awaiting trial and Val was unblemished for complicity.
The first thing she did was go to Annie's house, where they were all assembled, including Annie's parents.

*** Annie's POV ***

We were already at home, waiting for news about Michelle. We were all on the counch, staring at my phone and for Brian's one. One of them would play at any time. From all of us, the most nervous was Matt. The despair was visible in his eyes. After his wife was involved in the whole mess and he couldn't do anything.
I got up and drove me to his side, leaving Brian a little uncomfortable. It's like he doesn't trust me or Matt. Or both. At that time I had doubts if I should do it. But doubts about what, right?

"Matt, can you come with me to the kitchen?"

"Yes, of course!"

Matt got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. I looked at Brian, showing him that I knew what I was going to do and he didn't need to worry. He understood and gave me an honest smile in response. I don't understand his insecurity about me, and that makes me a little worried. However I went to the kitchen where Matt was already waiting for me.

"What's wrong, Annie?"

"I just want you to keep calm. Nothing bad will happen to Val."

"I believe that, Annie. But what is destroying me inside is the fact that I lost her. "

"But she forgave you, right?"

"Yes, but she still continued on her sister's side even though she was wrong. He leaned his sister after all she did to you. She was as cruel as Michelle! "

"Put yourself in her place, Matt."

"Annie, I understand her side. But for what you've been through, you can't see the seriousness of the situation? If your brother raped someone or hires some guys to rape someone, you were able to help him to escape?"

"Well, I ..." - Matt was right. I would not be able to forgive someone who did something similar only to have blood ties with me or be very close.

"See? She was as bad as her fucking sister! And I can’t forgive her. This time I'm not forgave her. I did not marry that woman... I married a lovely woman who believes in truth and who always supported me and trusted me."
Seeing Matt so sad and desperate, the only thing I could do was hug him. I hugged him tightly against my body, caressing his back with my fingers.

"Thank you, Annie. I'm sorry that those bitches did to you."

"Forget it, Matt. I'm always here to help you and want you to be good right now, ok?"
Matt, pulled back a little and take my face with both hands, looking me in the eye very hard. I confess that at that moment I felt a little awkward, uncomfortable. That proximity was making me very uncomfortable.

"Brian is a very lucky man. He has a great woman with him!"

"I've got news!"

My heart almost exploded when I heard the voice of Brian. Matt quickly pulled away and looked at Brian. I was into trouble! Brian's look was so cold and suspicious. He could not take his eyes of Matt. It's like there's certain anger that moment. But I had to break the ice and ease that moment.

"What did they say, Bri?"

"Michelle was arrested. She’s awaiting trial. And Val was unblemished. You have got your wife back, Matt."

"I will not take her back. I am unable to forgive her. "

"I hope you don't dream too much!"

Brian turned back and went upstairs. Ok ... it was a great fit of jealousy and he had reason to have it. I mean, he had not! Of course it was not very likely if I were otherwise I would have the same reaction. Or worse!

"Sorry, Matt."

"Don't worry, Annie. I think he still hasn't forgotten the subject of the photos."

"I'll be with him."

I get out of the kitchen and I went with Brian to my room. I got there and knocked on the door very slowly.

"May I?"

"Sure!"

Brian was lying in my bed, with his head resting in his arms. He was clearly very nervous and impatient. He was moving one of his feet and biting his bottom lip.
I approached him, gave him an affectionate kiss on the cheek and put my hand on his belly.

"Bri, what was that?"

"That I wonder!" - Brian gets up getting seated on the bed, looking at me. - "What was going on between you and Matt in the kitchen? What the hell was that proximity? He almost kissed you! And it seemed thing you cared too much."

"I was as annoyed as you, Brian! But Matt was just thanking the support I was giving him!"

"Good way to support him, Annie. Congratulations!"

"You don't argue with me because of this, do you?"

"Because of this, Annie? You were alone with Matt, clinging to him, caressing his back and then he almost kissing you! Think it's a little thing?"

"But I was not doing anything wrong. I was just calm him. He was very nervous because of Val. I told you more than once that I love you and I'm not, I'm not having anything to do with Matt."

"There seems. If you do not want anything to him, you would not allow that approach."

"Brian ... Please! You know I have no second thoughts with Matt..."

"But he has!"

"He loves Val!"

"But he will stop loving her, Annie. 'Brian is a very lucky man. He has a great woman with him.' Come on..." - I approached him slowly, smiling at him. He tried to avoid me but he knew what my goal was at that moment.

"Exactly! You have here a great woman. And this woman is only yours and nobody else's! Now you can stop the jealousy and let me enjoy those lips that make me crazy?"
He grabbed me and kissed me in a way that he never did. He stopped the kiss for a few seconds and looked into my eyes. At that moment I saw a tiny Brian, needy, fearful.

"If you knew the fear I have of losing you ..."

"You'll never lose me. And if that depend on me, you will have me for the rest of our lives!"

"You're my fairytale! You melt my heart saying that."

"Lame!"

"Lame? Me? Synyster fuckin 'Gates... I’m lame?"

"Yes, Synyster Gates! You are very, very, very lame! "

"You want me to prove if I'm lame or not?" - Brian kissed me and started to loosen the buttons of my shirt when I stopped immediately.

"Later, Syn. Later!" - I turned back and left the room leaving him mad with desire.

"Annie, I'm not going to deal with this alone in the bathroom or here..."
Upon hearing that, I went back to the room running and I closed the door, stood leaning against it.

"Are you crazy? My parents are down there and you say that yelling?"

"At least you're back!" - Brian approached me with his mischievous smile expressed on his beautiful face, and grabbed me and pulled me to him, placing a hand on the bottom of my back, kissing me then. - "You teased me! Now I have to take my revenge!"

"Brian, I know what kind your vengeance is and now is not the right time!"
"In the wrong times is even more exciting!" - Brian had me against the wall and held my wrists with his hands ... his strength excite me so, so, so much. He started kissing me, heading for my neck, chest, stomach... started taking my leggings with his teeth, leaving me only underwear.

"Brian! STOP! You're hurting me!"

"Really? I'm glad with that! I know it excites you even more!"

I couldn't resist to him. At that moment I was no longer with Brian but with Synyster Gates. He ended up loosening the buttons of my shirt, pulling me with some violence. He looked at me, smiled and attacked my neck, kissing him and biting him, making me groan a few times. I was trembling like it was my first time. I was about to have an orgasm without having him inside me... his hands roamed all over my body until he reached my underwear... I was lost and surrendered to him. There was nothing I could do. It was then that his fingers invaded me and automatically I covered my mouth with my hands to keep from screaming with pleasure that he was giving me.

“Is everything ok, babe?”

“Don’t stop… Just… Don’t stop!”

“You really turn me on!”

Brian kissed me very intensely. Feeling his tongue in mine is one of the best feelings I know. While kissing me, he started taking his pants getting only with his boxers.
He took one of my hands and took her gently down to his boxers, where I put my hand, making him moan at my first touch. I decided to take my hand and run it from his belly up to his strong arms, leaving him completely crazy.

"Annie, don't do this to me!"

"Do you want me back?"

"Please..."

My hands turned to that sweet sin that was in his boxers. He increasingly squeezed me against his body, his kisses were becoming more intense and our breathing was getting faster.
"How can there be so much perfection in just one person, Annie. Never anyone left me so..."
I didn't say a word but I made him feel double the pleasure with me. Until we finally reached the point where we lost in each other. I just dropped, sliding down the wall, getting seated on the floor. Brian sat down beside me and hugged me tightly. He kissed me passionately while stroking my belly with his fingers.

"You were right, Bri."

"About what?"

"In the wrong times is much more exciting!"

"I told you! Next time, I'll go your school! "

"For what?"

"To have such a moment like that in the classroom!"

"Are you crazy? I would be fired or some of my students will see us!"

"What excites us even more is that... the fear of being caught! I'm seeing you with your glasses, hair tied..."

"Hey, Gates! Calm down, ok? Save these ideas for the journey to my school."

"You really like teasing me, don't you?"

"I confess that I love to see you desperate!"

"You have no idea what awaits you sooner!"

"Uh, I'm so scared! You're being so 'synyster'!"

"Yeah, laugh! You can laugh at will!"

***Third person’s POV ***

Annie’s parents were in the kitchen making the dinner while the guys were in the living room talking about everything what happened in this last days, until Matt appeared there.

"Hey, bro! What happened there in the kitchen?"

"Brian left the kitchen to go upstairs ... he seemed to be very upset. And Annie was behind."

"Jealousy. They should be resolving the problem in the best way!"

"Jealousy by whom?"

"Gates had a jealous fit!"

"Syn? jealous? Are you kidding me?"

"Nop. I was so amazed like you! "

"He was never jealous of any girl! See? Your dear sister is leaving our brother crazy! He's completely in love with her!"

"You know what is the problem, Zacky? Annie is different from all the girls that Syn met till now. She gives him love. True Love. Unlike others who only wanted fame and sex."

"It's true. You and she are the same about it!"

Suddenly, someone rings the doorbell and Matt got up to go see who it was. He opened the door and to his amazement was Val.
He turned back and went to the stairs and started calling Brian and Annie.

“Syn! Annie! Come here. Val is here to talk to you.”

“Actually, I’m here to talk with them and, of course, with you, Matt.”

“We don’t have anything to talk about, Val!”

“Yes, we have!”

“Gates! Come on, she’s waiting!”

“We’ll be right there! Just a minute!”

“Matt, please listen to me!”

“Ok… what you wanna say?”

“I know it’s too late but… you know I love you. You are my life and…”

“You’re sorry about what happened! Val, it was your choice. If the cops didn’t catch your fucking sister, you had gone with her and I was here without you asking why did you leave me! For me, it’s enough, ok?”

“Matt, look at me! Please, she’s my sister. I couldn’t leave her now.”

“Do you know what she did? Do you know? She paid some guys to rape Annie! Do you know how she suffered? Can you imagine that? You’re sister is completely insane, Val! And you helped her in this fucking plan! I didn’t marry you. I marry with a girl that always helps me in my dreams, with a girl that became my best friend with time, with a girl that never had doubts about my love for her…”

“I’m still being the same…”

“No, you don’t! You were a bitch with Annie! With Annie, Val! What’s your problem with her?”

“I didn’t help my sister with her plan, Matt! You know that! I’d just go with her to Japan to help her. I know she’s not ok!”

“I don’t care, Val. Like you said, it’s too late!”
Matt left the house running, slamming the door. At the same moment, Brian and Annie came down the stairs, with a confused look. Val sat on the couch, crying and Rita sat besides her, supporting her. Annie was no reaction to that whole mess and also because she didn't know whether if she could trust in Val after everything that happened. But Brian hadn't a very good reaction to the presence of Val.

“Are you happy with all the shit you and your sister did?”

“Syn, please stop!” - Zacky stepped in to try to calm Brian.

“Val, look at Annie! Look at her! Can you see the panic in her eyes? Can you see it?”

“Bri, please! It’s enough! Val is suffering a lot. She’s not Michelle!”

"It’s the same Annie. The shit is the same!"

“Brian, I know you hate me… I know you hate my sister…”

“I don’t hate your sister… I just wanna kill her, you know! My biggest dream right now is kill her…”

“Bri, please! Stop it!”

“I can’t Annie. I’m sorry, I can’t stop! I keep all this too much time inside of me. I’m sick of it. You have no idea how much I suffer seeing you in that stretcher crying and screaming all night long just because of a nightmare or just because I touched you. It’s was the most horrible scene I lived since Jimmy dead. It killed me inside, you know?” – Brian started crying with all that pressure inside him. Annie hearing that couldn’t control herself and her face was now with all her tears rolling down. Brian plopped down on the couch getting sitting with a posture of despair and pain. Annie quickly came to him, hugging him.

"I had no idea you had suffered so much, Brian."

"See you in pain is the worst thing people can do to me, Annie." - Val got up from the couch and approached the door.

"Annie, I just want you to apologize for everything I did. I hope you forgive me. I have nothing against you, quite the opposite. I appreciate the support that you gave me that day on the beach. But she is my sister..."

"I know. Val, it's better you go. Then I'll talk to Matt."

"Thank you for everything! Annie… Brian loves you… a lot!"
Annie smiled at Val and she left the house. Annie was still hugging Brian while he was still crying, with his head resting against Annie's chest. Zacky and Rita approached them showing all their support.

"Take it easy, bro. Annie is great now! Right here beside you ..."

"Zacky is right. I'm here to love you more and more every day!"

"My dear sister loves you very much, Brian. I know it was a difficult time and certainly you didn't expect this part of Michelle but... look! You had a beautiful and sexy girl hugging you right now!"
Brian raised his head, looked at Annie and showed a beautiful and honest smile to Annie.

"I am the luckiest man in this fucking world to have found this mermaid lost on that beach!"

"Jesus, Bri! You're so lame today!"

"Stop teasing me. Otherwise I'll tell your mom."

"I thought you'd take revenge again ..."

"Stop it!" - Zacky and Rita protested.

"You want me to take revenge?"

"What do you think?"

"Guys! Time to dinner!"

They got up and went to the dining room. The dinner was a typical Portuguese dish: cod with cream.

"Portuguese food! Portuguese food!"

"Zacky!"

"Leave the boy alone! If he likes, let him eat!"

"Guys, isn't it better to call Matt before we start eating? when he left the house he was very nervous!"

"Don't you think you're worrying too much about him, Annie?"

"Brian, we've already talked about this. And besides, he is one of your best friends. Call him!"

"Ok... excuse me!"

Brian got up from his chair and walked to the living room to call Matt.

"Hey, man! How are you?"

"Syn! Yeah, I'm better. Thank you!"

"Where are you?"

"On the beach! I'm going home now."

"Come up here. We'll start dinner now. We can wait a bit for you ..."

"Ok... I'll be there in 5 minutes." - Brian hung up the call and returned to the dining room.

"Do you matter of waiting a bit for Matt? He was so bad that I decided to invite him to come over dinner."

"Well done, son!" - Annie's father was being extremely friendly with Brian and, in saying that, Annie and Rita looked at him quite amazed at his attitude. He just smiled.

"He must be nearly here! The beach is just a few minutes from here..." - Said Brian, looking for Annie and taking her hand.
The doorbell rang and Rita got up to open the door to Matt.
He was clearly calmer and showed a big smile getting to the dining room.

"Hello everyone!"

"Sit down, Matt!" - Said Annie's father.

"Before anything else, I want to apologize to all that mess."

"That’s okay, Matt. We understand your side! But you'll promise to us something. I want to see that smile on your face every single day, ok?"

"Ok, I promise! By the way... where is Veronica?"

"Veronica was going out with Annie's brother and his girlfriend! You should invite her to go out sometime!" - Rita replied.

"Good idea. I gotta handle it. So, Syn! You're calmer?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Because the scene between me and Annie. I mean that scene ..."

"I have reason to be upset? I trust my girlfriend. And I trust in you too!"

"All I want to say is Annie really loves you. Don't disappoint her!"

"What do you mean?"

"Hey, hey, guys! Calm down, ok? Today was a day full of emotions. Can we at least eat in peace?"

"Sure!"

The atmosphere started to get a little heavy between Matt and Brian. They began to eat and talked a bit about life in Portugal, on the typical Portuguese dishes, among other things.
In relation to Tay and Johnny, they remained in jail and this was their last night in there.
The cell had only a few frames and a cop was sitting in front of their cell.

"Well, well! Johnny Christ is arrested! I never thought to see you in this situation."

"There is always a first time for everything, right!"

"Yeah, that's right. The same I can't say of your friend there. She has a criminal record!"

"What?"

"It's not something that I am proud, indeed. I've had few adventures with the police in Portugal."
"But nothing like this adventure Miss Gonzaga, right?" - The cop had picked up some papers from his desk and began to read them. - "Attack on decency, appeared naked in a club, hit her ex-boyfriend, hit the ex-girlfriend of her ex-boyfriend with a baseball bat and finally was caught drinking alcoholic beverages at school aged 16." - Hearing that, Johnny began smiling but Tay saw it was a sad smile. She approached him and hugged him.

"I disappointed you, wasn't it?"

"No. I had figured it out already. But you make me remember Jimmy. He was always making fun of me, but deep down he loved me. During their teen time and even into adulthood, he had several conflicts with the police. Just rebellious. He wasn't a bad guy... like you!"

"He makes us so lacking, Johnny. I hadn't the good fortune to know him personally but I loved that guy!"

"I already thought he had been the responsible for we all know each others..."

"Maybe! Really, it was all very strange and sudden!"

"But if he was responsible for it, I still get to love him more!"

"Why?"

"He knew that one of my fantasies was to be stuck with the woman of my dreams for only a few things..."

"Really? And what you wanted to do with this woman in jail?"

"You want me to say or want me to show you?"

"Show me everything you want, Johnny!"

Johnny looked at the police and he had fallen asleep on the desk.
Johnny stood up and laid Tay in bed. He began by taking off his shirt, grabbed a foot of Tay and took her boot off, grabbed the other and took the other boot off. He started by kissing the feet of Tay, softly. Then, he approached her and kissed her passionately until Tay stopped.

"Wait a second!"

"What will you do?"

Tay got up and took her bag and pulled out handcuffs.

"Johnny, use them the way you want!"

"Did you bring them of home?"

"No. I stole them to the cop!" - Tay back to bed and back to the position she was in before.

"No way!"

"Johnny, shut up and rape me!"

He began by taking her shorts, very quietly. His calm was desperate Tay. Her breathing started getting faster and she just asked for more and more through her eyes.
Johnny kissed her legs, covering all that soft skin with his lips, tongue and hands.

"Johnny, can you come up a little more?"

"Where? Here?" - Johnny lifted her t-shirt and started kissing all her tummy and navel, making pauses with small bites.

"Johnny... more down!"

"Here?" - Johnny started kissing and licking the area near her groin.

"I know you're teasing me ... but you're driving me crazy with desire..." - Tay gets up a little and takes her panties off. - "Here!"

"Sorry, honey. I won't touch it!"

"WHAT?"

"Speak low! You won't regret it, trust me!"

Johnny takes her shirt off and then got in handcuffs and stuck Tay to the bed getting her completely helpless.

"Johnny, you got the notion that you haven't done anything yet and I feel like I will scream of pleasure any time?"

"Wow, it's my goal!"

Johnny undresses her totally and starts to take the rest of his clothes, never taking his eyes off Tay.
He grabbed a blanket and put it over him, then laid up over Tay. he kissed her again while their hands explored her body, from her chest, belly till her inside, making her moan incessantly.

"Johnny, go there!"

"Where, baby?"

"My pussy! She's screaming for you!"

"I've noticed. Would not you rather that I play with it a little more?"

"Do what you want. Now do what you want with it!"

Johnny starts kissing Tay, and then his tongue starts to slide from her ear, neck, chest, stomach, groin, until he get to that 'place' so precious that both esteem so much.

"I was not expecting that, Johnny! Wow, my little man!"

Sometime later, the two were one. They were groaning but avoiding making too much noise because of the cop, become the moment more exciting, their breaths were greatly accelerated and it grew every time they kissed and touched each other.
They exploded with pleasure and Tay broke down and screams the name of Johnny and at this time, the cop woke up.

"Well, I go to the bathroom! Are you sleeping?" - Tay and Johnny remained in silent from under the blanket. - "It seems so."

The cop left the room and there Johnny and Tay were more comfortable.

"Johnny, take the cuffs off me!"

"No. You will stay that way ... I'm not finish my work yet!"

"Yeah, Johnny! Show me the big man that is inside of you!"

Johnny and Tay took the rest of the night to live Johnny's fantasy and they took it in the best way.
The next morning, at 9 o'clock in the morning, they wake up to the sound of the cell opening.

"It's time! You're free!"

"Hallelujah! Johnny... I'm not going to wear ahead of them."

"Use the blanket to cover you up."

"I'll try!"

Spent about 15 minutes, Tay and Johnny were released.
At Annie's house, everyone was sleeping. Brian had slept there that night but was already awake. Annie was turned to face him, so calm and serene. He was looking at her and he was doing caresses in her face until he was interrupted by his cell phone.

"Good morning, Johnny!"

"Hey, man! Were you sleeping?"

"No, but I was doing something better. What's going on?"

"Are you with Annie?"

"Yes, I am! Have you left the jail?"

"Yes and I need a ride. Do you mind if you come get me?"

"Johnny Christ, Johnny Christ. In 30 minutes I'm there!"

"Okay. Thanks man."

Brian hung up the call, he kissed Annie's lips in a lovely way, got dressed and left the house towards the police station.
However, shortly after leaving Brian, Annie wakes up and feels the lack of Brian on her side. But when she looks to Brian's pillow was there a note:
‘I know it's very painful to wake up without me by your side but the guilty is Johnny Christ! I went to get him to the police station. I love you very very very much! P.S. You're like a princess when you're sleeping. Brian.’

"My God! He is the most romantic and sexy man in the world!"
Annie got up, went to the bathroom and then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.
Without realizing it, Matt enters the kitchen and leans against the wall, watching her.

"Good morning, princess!"

"Wow, good morning Matt. I did not know you were still here."

"I woke up with Syn leaving."

"He went to get Johnny and Tay. Do you want pancakes?"

"Yes, at least the smell is delicious. But before it, I want to talk to you!"

"What's up, Matt?"

Annie was leaning against the kitchen counter. Matt begins to approach her.

"Do you really love Gates?"

"More than anything else in life. He makes me really happy. But why do you ask that?"

"Because ..." - Matt grabbed Annie and kissed her. She pushed him away and walked to the living room.

"Matt, please, get out!"

"Annie, please..."

"Matt, GET OUT!"

At that moment, Brian, Johnny and Tay come home and face the whole situation.

"Annie, what happened?"

"Nothing, Bri. Matt, please. I call you later, ok?" - Matt left the house without take his eyes of Annie. She closed the door and sat in the couch!

"Annie, please talk to me!"

"Don't tell me he kissed you, sis!" - Annie looked seriously at Tay and she understood immediately what had happened and Brian and Johnny too.

"I'll break the face of that motherfucker!"