A Million Nights

We all need that person who can be true to you

“You hate us as you hate Brian.”

“Tay, don’t talk to her. He has to prepare herself.”

“I’m still mad with you both, girls!” - I left my bedroom and went to the bathroom to see my condition.
MY GOD! My eyes were swollen and very red as if I had smoked something I should not... my face was swollen too.

"Fuck! I can't be with Brian with this face..."

"Shut up! He must be like you. This will pass after a few kisses and..."

"Tay!"

"It's true, Annie. We know how you stay beautiful every time you are with Brian, whatever you do with him." - Rita looked at Tay and winked her eye. "

"Rita is right. Now stop talking to us and take care of you. He should be here. I'm already imagining him hearing what I said. He jumped from his chair, he left the house running and he arrives here with tongue out... but it won't be for being tired."

I didn't restrain myself and let out a laugh. The girls left me alone in the bathroom as I prepared. I confess that I was very nervous as it was my first date. I was nervous because I was not yet ready to see Brian again. every time I thought about him, it's remind me of your beautiful smile and her brown eyes and how he makes me feel good but on the other hand ... all he told me... I didn't get it out of my mind. I was stabbed after another in my heart.
It took me a little time in the bathroom and when I returned to the room, the girls were not there.

“Girls?” – I asked for them but I didn’t get an answer.
I started to undress me (yeah ... I was still in my pajamas!) And then I went to my wardrobe to pick something simple to wear. There wasn't a great willingness to wear something of my day-to-day but it had to be. I approached the door of the wardrobe, only in underwear, and opened the door and I could not believe who I was seeing.

"I was not expecting to see you so, babygirl."
I started walking backwards while Brian went out inside the wardrobe, with that cheeky smile that only he has.
I kept walking backwards as he approached me until I stopped after feeling my desk behind me.

"Brian... Don't give another step." - I said stretching my arm and put my hand on his chest while gently pushing him.

"Okay!" - Brian raised his arms as if he was surrender to me and took a step backward.
I started looking at all the corners of my room looking for something to wear but i couldn't find anything. I look at Brian and he was taking his coat off.

"What are you doing?"

"Calm down, Annie. I just want you to feel good." - He walked up to me and put his coat over my shoulders. I just wear it and I couldn't hide the smile that insisted on wanting to appear on my face. He looked at me and sighed, smiling too.

"Thank you." - I said, with a shy smile looking at his coat. I felt a lot of emotions to feel him so close to me again and the smell of his perfume on the coat made me feel chills throughout my all body.

"You look beautiful wearing it." - I just looked at him and felt my face getting hot and sure I was red as a tomato. - "And you look beautiful when you are embarrassed."

"Brian ... stop it! I'm still mad at you." - I said, crossing my arms and turning my face to the other side, pouting. He released one of his laughter and I couldn't help myself and laughed too.

"Are you sure you still mad at me?" - He said coming up to me and putting his hands on my waist but I pushed him then.

"I'm not upset, Bri. But I'm still hurt. You don't trust me." - The smile he had on his face had disappeared. I saw his eyes losing their brightness and he looked away from me.

"Annie... I trust you. As I trust in your love for me. In our love... but at that moment I was very nervous and I just thinking that another guy had kissed you... and that guy is Matt... I couldn't control myself!"

"To be Matt or not to be... is the same! To me all men are equal. But not like you. You should know it, Bri."

"I know. I know, Annie. But put you up in my place. Imagine you got to know that one of your friends, or any other girl had kissed me. And you already had found me another similar situation with the same girl. How do you feel about that?" - This time it was me who looked away. He was right. But I think I still would not doubt his feelings for me... or rather, I was. - "it would be hard to believe, wouldn't it?"

"Maybe, Bri. I don't know. Most likely I would have the same reaction but I don't know if I would say half the things you told me."

"Let's forget what happened? I know it's hard. I know it hurts you a lot but... Annie ... I can't live without you. Simply, I can't. You are the other half of me and without my half I don't know how to live."

"This day without you was one of the most painful days of my life and I don't want to re-live it again..." - I said, turning his back to Brian.

"Babygirl, what do you mean?" - Brian approached me and turned me toward him. I looked into his eyes and i saw again that look that showed pain and despair. - "Please, don't break up with me. That would be like you're killing me, Annie."
I continued to look at him without moving. At that moment, a great desire to kiss him grew on me ... but I pulled away from him again.

"I don't want to break up with you, Brian. I've never loved someone so much and no one ever loved me as much as you love me, but..."

"Don't do that, Annie." - Brian said, approaching me again, touching my face with his hand. His eyes were covered with tears and I wasn't containing my tears too.

"I don't want to ruin your friendship with Matt... I don't want to be the cause of the end of the band, Bri. Ever since we met I have only given you problems. I love you very much, Brian. You were the most beautiful and sweet thing that ever happened to me but..." - Brian would not let me say one more word and kissed me passionately.
I had to stop kissing him but I couldn't. Feel his lips on mine is like walking in paradise. I just got involved in his arms as he pulled me against his body kissing me more and more passionately.
Both stopped the kiss and looked at each other. Our foreheads were leaning on each other and feel his breathing so close to me... was driving me crazy. We kissed again while his hands explored my entire body.

"You won't gonna do it, right?"

"I can't... I need you, Bri." - We kissed again and we were to become involved in increasingly until someone knocks at the door.

"Annie, may I?"

"Yes, Rita. Come in!"

"Sorry guys to bother you but your mother is calling you, Annie."

"Ok... I'll be right there. I'll just wear something."

"I see you are finally good with each other... that twinkle in your eyes is not fooling anyone!" - Rita said looking down at us and smiling while closing the door.
I turned to look at Brian and he smiled at me while he walked towards me.

"It's so good to have you back in my arms!"

"Promise you will begin to trust me."

"I promise and I promise to make you the happiest woman in this world!"

"I am already the happiest woman in the world to feel your lips on mine!" - We kissed again and I went back to the wardrobe looking for something to wear. Brian and I went downstairs to the room where were my parents, my brother and his girlfriend.

"Hey! You already packed up all the things? "

"Yes. And you didn't even help your mother!"

"Aw, Mom. Come here. I had some problems but now everything is solved!" - I looked at Brian and we smiled at each other. - "To you forgive me, today Brian and I will make dinner."

"What? Annie, you're not going to put me cooking, do you? "

"Come on, Bri. It will be fun, believe me!"

"Brian cooking? I think I'm going to call Johnny to go out to dinner!” - Tay said, grabbing a pillow and putting their feet up on my coffee table.

"She's so funny! Go! Go with your boyfriend secret!" - Brian said putting his arm around my waist.

"Shut up! Johnny and I aren't dating..."

"Oh aren't you? But you are always exploring phone booths!"
We all laughed in the living room and Brian and we then went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. It was almost 7 pm and we had no idea what would happen in that kitchen.

"Have you ever thought about what we cook, babygirl?"

"I have no idea, Bri. I was thinking of Italian food but my dad doesn't really like pasta."

"So... we'll do a barbecue!"

"It would be a great idea if we had to prepare lunch, my little mouse!" - Brian approached me and I put my hands around his neck, giving him a kiss on his nose.

"Little Mouse?" - He raised one of his eyebrows and smiled.

"Yes! You are my little mouse."

"I have mouse face?" - He asked, with a confuse look. I looked at him and could not help but I let out a laugh. - "Annie, Annie ... you're saying I look like a mouse?"

"Stop it! You don't have a mouse face... you have chipmunk face!"

"Chipmunk?" - I couldn't stop laughing at his reaction every time he spoke. - "I don’t understand what the joke is. Synyster Gates doesn't look like a mouse or a chipmunk!"

"Yes, you have. You make me remember the Chipmunks. "

"Why?"

"I don’t know... I look at you, I put a black dot on your nose and tiny whiskers on the cheeks."

"You’re always surprising me! I wonder what you think of my face when we're making love! "

"In these moments, I don’t have time to think about anything."

“Neither in me?”

“I'm with you and I can't think about anything else. I just travel through your body and let you travel in mine and that's where we both meet the paradise.”

“But you are my paradise!” – Brian kissed me and we feel someone come into the kitchen.

“Wow, I’m sorry guys.”

“That’s ok, Veronica.”

“There’s a problem if we invite the guys to come dinner with us?” - Brian and I look to each other and we both think in the same thing.

“Matt too?” – Brian asked, with a sad look. The girls looked at each other without saying a word. – “I think you can invite him too.”
I looked at Veronica and she had the same reaction as me. I didn’t think it was a good idea. I wasn’t ready to talk with Matt and even to see him. But… We had to solve this and I really wanted Brian and Matt were ok.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea, Bri?”

“I don’t know but… I have to talk to him anyway. He’s my best friend and… he has to understand you are my girl.” – Brian put an arm around my shoulders and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

“Ok Vi… Invite them! And Matt too.”

“Maybe I can help him…”

“I hope so, girl. And I believe you can do it!” - I approached her and hugged her affectionately.
Veronica left the kitchen and Brian and me were again alone in the kitchen. Brian was a little worried about the presence of Matt here at home. I confess that I was also worried... very worried. I didn't know how to deal with the whole situation and how, much less, would talk to Matt. And my parents knew nothing.

"Well... what will we do?"

"Are you okay, babygirl?"

"Worried." - I was leaning on the kitchen counter getting the vegetables that had in front of me. Brian approaches me and touches my face, making me look at him.

"Let's forget it for a few moments, ok?" - He said, giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

"It's better! Babe, come on. What do we do?"

"The best dinner for my mouth would go to that beach where we met and make love to you till morning!" - I was looking at him with silly face without even knowing what to say.

"It will be your dessert, ok?" - Brian looked at me with a wicked look and with a cheeky smile.
We begin to treat the food without knowing very well what we were doing. Sometime later we heard the doorbell ringing. The nerves invaded us until we feel someone approaching the kitchen. We began to see Zacky, Johnny and finally ... Matt. I started shaking because I didn't know even what to do or what to say.

"Take it easy, babygirl." - Brian said softly and I showed him a sad smile.
The boys were already in the kitchen and we were so nervous too.

"Hey Gates! Hi Annie!" - Johnny and Zacky greeted us not so excited as the other time.

"Hey guys! Matt..." - Brian smiled at them and look at Matt and he looked down. - "Matt, can I talk to you?"

"Yes, of course."

"Annie... can we go to your room? to be more at ease with Matt."

"Sure, Bri. But... promise me you'll take it easy."

"Don't worry, babygirl. You two, help Annie with dinner."

"No way!" - Johnny and Zacky Brian protested and Brian hit them in the head. Brian and Matt left the kitchen and went up to my room.

"I'm so nervous..."

"Annie, don't worry. We spoke with Matt and he's much calmer. Above all he wanna preserve his friendship with Gates." - Zacky said while putting a few beers in the fridge.

"I just hope everything will be solved."

"How is Gates? You’re still dating with him, right?" - Johnny asked, helping me to cut the bread.

"He's fine, I guess. he got a little nervous when he saw Matt... But he's okay. And yes, we're still dating." - A big smile appeared on my face. - "Thanks to Tay!"

"Thanks to Tay?" - Johnny revealed a great curiosity to hear the name of Tay which made me remind of what Brian had said before in the living room about her secret boyfriend.

“So… you and Tay, huh?” – I said with a smirk in my face.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…” – he was very confused by my question. He began to pick up on everything that was ahead of him as if he was looking up something to change the subject.

"Come on, Johnny. We all know that you feel attracted to each other. why don't you take on your 'relationship' instead of walking around hidden and spend nights going to the police station?" - Zacky said while putting one of his arms around my shoulders and I crossed my arms and looked at Johnny.

"I've tried talking to her but she always says the same thing: 'I would never have anything with that sample man.' Sorry Johnny. Her words. But the truth is that you were caught in a phone booth doing..."

"There you are again talking about the same..." - Tay said upon entering the kitchen. - "What goes on between me and Johnny concerns only us. Live your life and forget our life, ok? About that... where are Brian and Matt."

"Upstairs... talking. Zacky, can you go see if everything is okay with them?" - I asked.

"Sure. I've also thought about that." - Zacky wiped his hands on a rag and went up to my bedroom.

*** Brian’s POV ***

I was very nervous about how this conversation would run. I wanted to work things out with Matt. After all, he is one of my best friends and I didn't want to end our friendship. But I couldn't help what I felt when I thought he had kissed Annie. It may not seem much but I have no confidence in myself and I look at Matt and Annie... it would be very possible they have something to each other if I hadn't come in the life of Annie. We arrived at Annie's room and sat on the couch.

"Brian I want to apologize for what I did this morning. I didn't ..."

"Matt... I love you, man. You know that. You're one of my best friends. we have lost Jimmy and I don't wanna lose you too, even being completely opposite situations. I forgave you. There is no problem. Since it doesn't happen again."

"It won't happen again, I promise."

"Matt, what you feel about Annie?"

"I don't know, bro. It's a bit strange talk to you about this. She's... she's your girlfriend."

"Therefore, bro. I want to help you. Talk."

"I feel... oh man... I feel a big attraction for her. Since the day I talked to her on the beach. I can't explain. I felt something inexplicable. As if... as if I had been mesmerized by her voice and her attitude... I can't explain it, bro."

"I felt exactly the same when we first met..." - I confess what Matt told me, let me very nervous. I imagined everything that happened between me and her but instead of me being on the beach, it was Matt who was in my place. And I feared about what Annie felt when she met Matt.

"But don't worry ... she didn't have the same attitude that she had with you. She was there with a friend and not with a big love. I felt it. But she was supporting me throughout these days. She was there for me when I needed it most. And in that day she sang to us... that's when I saw what I felt for her..."- Matt was talking with his arms resting on his legs and he never looked at me a moment.

"And how you feel about her, Matt?"

"Syn, I already told you I don't know. It's something strong which makes me want her even more."

"I don't believe it..." - I said, getting up from the couch. I was really freaking out with all that I was heard. For more calm I tried to be, he was talking about Annie. And no one wish her more than I wish. Nobody can want her as much than me.

"Syn, I'm sorry. I want to forget her but she's everywhere. She doesn't get out of my mind even when I try to think in Val..."

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up. Please. I can't hear another word out of your mouth." - I said, exalting me.

"Hey, guys... It's everything right here?" - Zacky asked, entering the room, hesitating a bit.

"No, it's not. Look, Matt, if you think you'll get Annie, you are very much mistaken."

"But I want to forget her, Syn... I intend to have your help, bro. I will not want to separate you in any way. I kissed her and it was a mistake and I hadn't respect for you. But I know that you love each other very much and I would never do anything to separate you. We're brothers, man. And I want the best for you.” - I've calmed down this time listening to the words of Matt and I remembered what Annie had told me. He was confused and needed our help. Zacky came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I understood his message. I approached Matt and he stood up. I looked into his eyes and I saw how much he was being honest with me and how much he needed the group together and I gave him a tight hug.

"Everything will be okay, Matt."

"Forgive me, bro."

"Sure! But... I'm watching you!" - I said smiling at him. He smiled too.

"Finally! I'm sick of wars and confusions. Come on. You have to make dinner, Gates."

"Fuck! I gotta go. Someone is helping Annie?"

"Yes, Johnny!"

"You left Annie alone with Johnny?" - Okay... I was freaking out.

"Yes. Why?"

"You're a jerk!"

I left the room and run back to the kitchen. I couldn't help the smile that insisted on appearing on my face when I saw Annie with an apron with all those foods that were on the bench. She was so sexy, even with an apron! Of course, I was relieved to see that Annie wasn't alone with Johnny. Tay was there too. Annie looked at me and showed me her beautiful smile and that look that seduces me in seconds.

"Bri! Come here, I had an excellent idea for dinner." - She said, smiling at me.

I approached them and hugged Johnny and Tay and I told them to leave the kitchen. They did what I said, protesting a little, but finally I was alone in the kitchen with my girl. I approached her and hugged her behind with her back in my chest and putting my hands on her belly.

"I opted for Italian food. My dad will like it for sure. It will be fusilli with bacon, mozzarella cheese, prawns, mushroom and bechamel sauce. Take it to oven and 'voila'!"

"You drive me crazy, Annie." - I said, kissing her on the neck. I was completely crazy about what she had just said. It may sound crazy... Ok! It's crazy but she is always surprising me in everything she does and everything she says.

"What have I done?" - She asked, confused.

"Everything and nothing. You were simply being you. You didn't give up the idea of my special dessert, did you?" - I said in her ear.

"Of course not! Why would I change my mind about it?" - She said, speaking softly, looking at me and giving me a small kiss on my lips. I confess that at that moment what I wanted most was to leave, take her with me and go "eat" that special dessert. - "How did the conversation with Matt?"

"Well, I guess. We'll help him forget you. And Veronica will be used as bait."

"Good! She isn't going to matter with it, believe me!"

"I believe. Well... let's cook!" - Annie and I continue to cook and spent 15 minutes or so, and dinner was ready.

"It smells so good. And looks so delicious!" - In fact, the dinner was really appetizing and was very eager to prove something done by me and Annie.

"That's because you never looked at you in the same way I look at you." - She said, hugging me.

"Annie... I have been controlling me ... Don't make me lose my mind here."

"I didn't say anything!" - She said, taking dinner to the dining room. I followed her and called everybody that were in the living room.
We were all at the table, ready to start dinner and Annie and I were doing our best to make everything went well. After all, it was the last night of the parents and brother of Annie were in California and I wanted Annie takes up the most time with them.
We were all talking and I noticed that Matt was avoiding talking with Annie and looking at her. On one hand, I was relieved... but then I felt bad about everything. I can't imagine what I would feel if I was on his shoes.

"Bri, is everything okay?"

"Yes... yes, I'm great, Annie. I was thinking..."

"About...?"

"In Matt... I don't know if I would be as if I were in his shoes. If you had known Matt and I fall in love with you and know that I never would have you with me…" - Annie looked down for a few seconds.

"Do you think I should talk to him? About what happened?" - I had no answer to the question of Annie. On one hand, I was afraid to leave her alone again with Matt but otherwise, I think it was good they resolve things.

"Yes... go talk to him! It’s better... But I'll go with you! "

"Are you going with me? But so neither I nor Matt will be comfortable."

"Comfortable? Why you want to be comfortable with Matt? "

"Brian, you know perfectly why... you won't start with the same subject again, will you?"

"Sorry, Annie. But I'm afraid to leave you alone with him..."

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you. I don't trust in him." - I said, a little angry. But I regretted immediately afterwards that I had said. - "I mean ... It's too early, babygirl."

"So I shouldn't talk to him about it, right?"

"Only secrets... only secrets..." - said Annie's father, looking at us smiling.

"It's love, dad!" - Annie said looking at me and shows me that sweet smile that only she has.

"I hope all of you will take care these girls. Especially you, Brian. Protect this girl as if she is the only woman on this planet.

"She is the only woman on this planet. At least for me! Don't worry with that."
We finished eating and we all went to a living room to talk a little bit until Tay had the idea to do a karaoke.
Matt and Veronica were in a corner talking. I was happy to see Matt smiling again.
However, Zacky sang with Rita, Johnny with Tay, Annie's brother and his girlfriend and Annie's parents sang too.

"Annie! It's your turn!" - Tay said, pointing the microphone to Annie.

"No... I won't sing."- She said grabbing a pillow as if she was hiding herself.

"Come on, Annie! Please!" - The girls begged, kneeling at the feet of Annie.

"You know how I feel hearing Brian singing!"

"Ignore it... in a little while we'll all go to bed and you can already rape him. Come on please!" - Tay said.

"What is you are whispering?"

"Nothing, Bri. Let's sing!"

I was even more curious to know what they were talking about but nevertheless Annie was already in front of the television with microphone in hand ready to sing.

"What song will we sing, babygirl?"

"November Rain by Guns n Roses."

"Good choice, Annie!" - Zacky said while he sat next to Rita.
Everyone was sitting on the couch and I knew it was not to hear me sing but to hear Annie sing. When the music started, I felt a chill throughout my body. Annie gave me a kiss, grabbed my hand and gave me confidence to take risks like this adventure.

"When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained ..." - she started the music and we all look at each other after hearing that wonderful voice that charmed everyone.

"And darling when I hold you don't you know I feel the same?" - After I sing this verse of the song, I felt Annie shaking a little, grabbed my hand and take a deep breath. I didn't get that reaction. Maybe it had to be nervous to sing in front of so many people.
Throughout the song I was stopping to sing due to several protests coming from the couch. I didn't mind because like everyone else, I wanted listen Annie singing. Apart from her beautiful voice, she had chosen a great song and we couldn't miss this moment for anything. Annie finished the song and we all applaud. It was indeed a amazing performance.
After everyone sang another three songs, Annie's parents were lying down because the next day they had a very big travel to do. We were all in the living room and noticed all the intimacy in which Veronica and Matt were having in the corner of the room. Matt was very close to Veronica, almost kissed her. We all sat next to each other on the couch while we watched them.

"I'm loving this movie, do you have popcorn, Annie?" - Zacky said sitting in the middle of me and Annie.

"Shit man... No, I'm don't. We finished it yesterday. But even so, the film is so interesting." - Annie said with a tone of joy.

"I just hope they do not do more than that for now. Hot scenes only with my girl!" - I said looking at Annie with a smile somewhat perverse.

"It seems you don't like porn movies, Gates." - Tay said doing everyone to look at her. - "What? Gates and all of you. Horny boys!"

"I'm horny?" - Asked Johnny.

"You? You're the worst!"

"I'm the worst? Come here!" - Johnny took Tay in his arms, while she protested and gave him blows on the back, and he led her to the door. - "See you tomorrow, guys! Annie thanks for dinner. It was great!"

"Well ... I also go to bed! Lately I'm so tired even doing nothing. But before I gotta go get something to eat... I'm starving!"- Said Rita, getting up from the couch.

"You're starving?" - Annie asked, astonished.

"Sister, I don't know what's wrong with me. It's like I have another being within me gobbling everything I eat. Will you sleep here with me, Zacky?" - Zacky suddenly became strange and none of us knew why. Just know that Zacky had never seen so... he was pale and was staring at the floor as if he was travelling in his darkest thoughts. - "Zacky?"

"Sorry, Rita. I was thinking... I was thinking take you with me and pass the night at my house."

"Yes, good idea. I'll just eat something and we can go."

Annie and I looked at each other to see if any of us knew what was happening. Annie went to the kitchen with Rita and I was next to Zacky.

"Zacky, what's wrong with you, man?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"You've been weird lately. Sometimes I look at you and seems like you're on drugs or you're daydreaming. But that dreams aren't very good."

"I've been worried about all that has happened. And with the album. And in a week and a half we will start the Tour... it will be weird to be on stage without Jimmy and it worries me to have to leave Rita."

"A week and a half?" - I was in a panic. With everything that has happened I had forgotten that we were going to start the tour. I, like Zacky, didn't want to leave Annie alone. I mean, I didn't want to separate myself from her and… be on stage without Jimmy. It will be like… I don’t know… I just need my brother on that drum putting all that shit down.

"I'm ready, Zacky!"

"What are these faces, guys? what's up with you?"

"Nothing, babygirl! we're ok!"

"Well... Annie thanks for the invitation and thanks for dinner!"

"You're welcome. You know you're always welcome! "

"See you tomorrow, guys!"

"See ya, guys!"

Zacky and Rita left and Annie and I looked at Matt and Veronica. They were increasingly intimate with each other but Annie and I don't want to bother them but it had to be.

"Veronica! Sorry to bother you guys but... we're leaving, okay?"

"We’re also leaving. I mean, if you want to, Veronica. I was thinking about going for a walk around." - Matt invited Veronica to going out? Good shot, bro. I looked at Annie and she was clearly happy with the progress of Matt.

"Sure! And where are we going? "

"I don't know... Let fate handle it!"

"Careful with my girl, Matt."

"Don't worry, Annie."

Veronica and Matt left the house and we were finally alone. I was waiting for Annie came running into my arms to go to the beach to eat our "dessert" but that's not what happened and I became a little disappointed. She sat back down on the couch, letting her body fall back.

"I'm so tired. I think I'll gotta sleep!"- I approached her and sat beside her. She had eyes closed with a small smile. I understood immediately that she was teasing me and I decided to get into her game.

"So I'm going home, babygirl."

"You're leaving?" - She said, getting up quickly and looking at me in a panic.

"Yes... you are tired. It was an eventful day. And I still have to go get Pinkly to my dad's house."

"Go on then... Let me here alone... I'll sleep alone in that huge bed thinking about the special dessert that we could eat on the beach... on the beach where we met." - Annie crossed her arms and started to pout looking at me with puppy eyes. As much as I tried to resist was being increasingly more difficult. But I didn't give up.

"Just today babygirl. Tomorrow you have to wake up early. Give me a goodnight kiss to go home happy."

"You're kidding, right?" - Annie began to believe I was being serious. - "Are you really leaving?" - She grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest. I could not take it anymore and I had to kiss her.

"No, Annie. I'm not leaving. Only if you come out with me."

Annie didn't say another word. She took my hand, helped me up from the couch and we left the home. We walked at least 5 minutes. She never let go of my hand. She was all the way singing our song "Seize the Day" which made me even more in love with her. When I realized we were already on the beach. We walked some more in the sand and we were near the caves.

"It was here!" - She said, putting her arms around my neck.

"It was here that I met the woman of my life." - She kissed me passionately. Once again, I felt chills all over my body. My hands ran up to her waist, squeezing her slightly and pulling her increasingly for my body to feel every detail of her body.

"I don't want to lose you, Brian. I don't want to lose ever. You're all I ever wanted."- This time it was me who kissed her even more passionately. I began to feel her hands on my chest, sliding up to my waist and then up to my back. She lightly scratched me and it was so good.

"I have been so happy with you, Annie. So so happy. "

"Me too, Bri. Let us sit down a little?" - We sat in the sand watching the sea. It was a beautiful night. The sky was starry and the sea was very calm. At that moment, I remembered that another week and a half and I would separate me from Annie.

"Brian ... what happens? You are strange again."

"Nothing. I just wanna take this night the best way." - I tried to kiss her but she turned away leaving me a little sad and disappointed.

"Sorry, Brian, but I know you. I know there's something that worries you. It's because of Matt?"

"Matt? Yes... yes it is. Exactly because of Matt." - I said, hesitating a bit. Annie stared at me with a suspicious air.

"I don't believe in you."

"Are you saying I'm lying?"

"Oui!"

"Annie was a hard day... and don0t forget things like this from one moment to another."

"I know Brian but I also know that something is wrong with you and it has nothing to do with Matt. Zacky was also very strange."

"Ok... we are concerned with one thing about the band... but tomorrow I'll tell you everything, I promise. Now I want to prove our delicious dessert!"

"Now I'm curious! But... this dessert... I miss this dessert!" - Annie stood up and put her legs around my waist sitting on top of my legs and started kissing my neck giving it small bites. She took my hands and grabbed it with some strength. She began to kiss my lips, very softly, biting them very lightly. All that softness was driving me crazy. She stopped kissing me and looked at me with those very seductive eyes and with a roguish smile. She came up to my ear and asked me: "Let's do what we wanted have done that day here?"

I looked at her to make sure I had heard correctly. She was controlling the whole situation and I felt like a teenager who was about to lose his virginity. I said yes just nodding my head, she kissed me again, put my hands on her waist and began to take my sweater off very slowly. Then she put her hands on my arms, squeezing them slightly. She approached even more of me. I decided to take her shirt off leaving her only with bra. She stuck her body in mine. When I felt her skin in mine, I let out a small moan.

"I'm always telling you this, but you're perfect, Annie. You are more than perfect. You are divine!"

"I had to be like you in something!" - I grabbed her waist and I laid her on the sand this time I was controlling the situation. I kissed her very passionately while I took her jeans ff. She began to do the same, taking mine. When we found ourselves, we were already merged into one, in the middle of an explosion of love and passion.

“It was my first time!”- Annie said, resting her head on my chest.

“First time? What are you talking about?” – I couldn’t help but I laugh a lot with what she said.

“It was my first time… on a beach!”

“You can have doubts about that but… It was mine too.” – Annie looking at me with an astonishment look.

“Liar!”

“I’m not lying, Annie. I can be one of the sexiest guitarists of the world, one of the most desired men but… I didn’t have lots of sexual experiences… I had my moments but… we (boys) talk too much and we don’t do a lot…”

“Yeah, yeah… you talk too much but you do a lot!”

“You don’t really believe me, do you?”

“Not at all! I’m afraid when you go in tour… with all that girls… talking about that, when will you go in tour?” – Annie asked me, giving me a soft kiss on my lips.

“I couldn’t talk about this but…”

“Don’t tell me… you and Zacky were strange because of it, right?”

“We’ll start travelling in a week and half…”

“It will be the first tour without Jimmy…”

“Yeah… it will be so difficult. Travelling without him, be on stage without him… it’s very difficult to go in tour and leave all people we love, you know? But Jimmy… No one was sad when he was around. He was always saying crap but he did everything to put a smile on our faces. He was a great friend. if you were down, he approached you, hugged you, looked at you and said: 'fuck you! Let's drink!' and you may not believe it but we forgot all our problems... Ok, we were going to drink, but ... it was the way he acted with us. He wanted us to seize each moment as if it were the last and there is no time for sadness in this life. And… I would like to have you there with me.”

“Oh Bri. You know I can’t. I’ll go back to school Monday and it’s the last weeks and with all the confusion of evaluations and reviews I can’t fail it. I’m sorry…” – I see sadness in her eyes. I know she couldn’t go with me but… it was very important to me she was there with me. This tour will be so complicated… I need her by my side.

“I know Annie. That’s ok…”

“I’m the worst girlfriend ever…”

“Annie, stop with that! I am the worst boyfriend ever… Tay was right…”

“What are you talking about?”

“You deserve someone better, Annie. I’m always travelling and when we’re recording I’m always out and tired… I can’t give you…” – Annie shut me with a big kiss and then she got out of the sail.

“You know what? To prove to you that we deserve each other, I'll take a dip!”

“What? You’ll become ill, Annie! Come here!” – She left me behind and she started running till the sea.

“I don’t care! I’ll prove it to you, Brian. There is no man on earth that could make me as happy as you!” – She said shouting as she was running completely naked.

I stood there with no reaction while Annie took a dip in those icy waters. I decided to run to her and get into the water to take her. I came into the water and I stepped immediately afterwards. The water was really cold.

"So Synyster Gates? You aren't brave enough to get your feet wet? "

"I have wet feet, Ana!"

"You called me Ana?"

"Yes, Ana Patricia!"

"Don't call me that!" - Annie started running towards me until she hugged me with whole body wet.

"Annie, stop it, please!"

"Why? You always loved my body!"

"And I love! So without clothing I love it more but... you're so cold. "

"So warm me!" – She started running till the cave where we were before and she called me.

I started to walk towards her and when I reached her, we made love till fall asleep.
I woke up the next morning by 6 a.m. Annie was clinging to me with her hands around my body. I looked at her and she was even more beautiful, even though all disheveled and with a face full of sand. I started to remove the sand from her face, very gently so as not to scare her. I was almost finished when she began to stir. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I'm in love with this girl more and more every day. I love to feel my heart about to explode every time she looks at me and smiles.

"Good morning, babygirl!"

"Good morning, my chipmunk!"

"You really had me call it that, wasn't it?"

"You are my chipmunk. And I love you!"

"Love you too, Annie. Very much. It's better wear us and go home. Your parents have a plane to catch. And we still have to take a shower and you still have to spend half an hour to prepare yourself."

"It seems you don't like the end result!"

"I don't like it... I love it. But I love you anyway. Let's go home!"

We got dressed and left the beach. As two undead walked we walked to the Annie's house and we prepared to go to the airport.

2 WEEKS LATER

*** Annie’s POV ***

“I will miss you so much!”

“Me too, babygirl. But I promise you I’ll call every single day, ok? Take care of Pinkly. She’s our daughter.”

I was feeling my heart to be ripped from my chest very slowly and was being quite painful. I didn't want to let Brian go alone. I wanted to go with him, hug him and supports him in moments of greatest pain and suffering because of Jimmy. The situation was very difficult to be a half months without him but the fact that it was the first concerts without Jimmy made the situation even more painful.

"I really have to go, babygirl. I wanted you to come into that plane with me. "

"But you know that I..."

"You can't, I know."

"I'll be with you in thought, my love. I know it's not the same... but I'll be with you... always!"

"I love you so much, Annie!"

"Me too, Brian."

"See you in a month and a half."

Brian began to slowly drop my hands and walk backwards, leaving me alone and so helpless. I started to see him more and more away from me and I could not control the tears began to run faster on my face. He waved his hand and turned away thereby coming into the door to go to the plane. I could not stand and I started crying even more leaning my head on the Tay's shoulder. We were the ones that had been in California. Rita's Agency closed for holidays and Veronica and she had gone with them.

"Let's go home, Annie."

"Come on. But I have to go through Brian's house to take Pinkly with me. You coming with me? "

"Sure!"

We left the airport and went to Brian's house to fetch Pinkly. Tay and I entered the house and started calling for her. He was not in the kitchen or in the living room or in the studio. Until I thought about going to Brian's bedroom. And there she was, sad, lying in Brian's bed, with her head in her paws.

"Aw, Pinkly. You're already missing him, don't you?" - She barked at me like she was crying too.
I took Pinkly and I went to the living room and Tay was waiting for me, sitting on the couch smoking.
By the time we were leaving the house, we heard someone open the door. We were both standing in the middle of the room and with Pinkly in my arms. Suddenly the door was opened and to our amazement we see Papa Gates coming.

"Oh my God, it's Papa Gates!" - Tay said completely in shock. She never liked Brian but had a great admiration for his father.

"Annie! What a amazing surprise! "- He just said my name. But we don't know each other. I got a silly face to look at him while Pinkly jumps out of my arms and runs to him.

"It wasn't expected to see you here. Nice to meet you. She's Tay, a friend of mine."

"Hello Tay. Nice to meet you. did you come here to pick Pinkly?"

"Yes, now we have come to the airport and Brian asked me to come here get Pinkly."

"Really? He just called me now to tell me to come get her."

"Gates is very smart. He did it for you to meet each other." - Tay said with a big smile. She was really happy to be in the same room as Papa Gates. Me too... but in addition to being face to face with a big idol of mine and with my boyfriend's father.

"This really is a thing of Syn! So and you weren't with them why?"

"We have to work. Unfortunately now begin the assessment time and how I've been all this time at home because of what happened to me I can't miss it!"
"And I could go... but I didn't want to leave Annie here alone!"

"You're a great friend. Well... I see Pinkly will be in good hands. Annie, I was very pleased to meet you. You're really beautiful and I hope you and my son are very happy together. And Tay! Good luck with Johnny!" - I couldn't help but I laughed and laughed in the Tay's face.

However, we went home and I had a lot to do for the ratings. The next days I would come back to school and would begin the torture of evaluations. How I had so much to do, Tay helped me a bit in organizing the paperwork.
It was time for dinner but as we weren't able to cook, we ordered a pizza. We had dinner and then we watched TV. I kept looking at the phone. I was anxious to the Brian call.

"Calm down, Annie. He’ll call soon."

"I miss him..."

"I know. I also already miss Jo..." - Tay was about to assume that she miss Johnny and which meant that she and Johnny had possibly even something with each other.

"No way! You miss Johnny?? "

"Yes, I miss Johnny. But just because we are big friends. Nothing more than that."

"Yeah, big friends ..."

When I went back to Tay answer me, our phones start ringing. We looked at each other with a stupid smile on our faces and each one of us started running to the room.

"Hey, Bri! I miss you so so so so much!"

"Hey, babygirl! I miss you too. It was so difficult to travel without you and without Jimmy."

"I figure it, Bri. It was so hard see you go away for me..."

"Maybe in the next tour you come with me!"

"But this time is different ..."

"Yeah, but you have your obligations. We have to respect that. But talking about other things. You came to my house to pick Pinkly?"

"Yes, and to my surprise your dad too. You had something to do with this?" - I said as he began laughing a lot.

"I don't know what you're talking about! But did you like to know my father?"

"Sure. It’s not for all girl having the father's boyfriend as their idol."

"I glad you like your future father in law!"

"Father in law?"

"Yes! Annie I'm dating you and it's not to spend time. It's because I really want to be with you and I really love you very much and I intend to even marry you." - I stopped for a moment. I think I froze with his words but I was very happy to know, once again, that he wanted to marry me.

"My love for you is so big that for me I had already married you."

"Me too, babygirl! Will you marry me?"

"Are you kidding or are you serious?" - I was not kidding when I said I wanted to marry him but I thought he was asking for asking.

"Annie, I already told you that I love you and I really want to be with you. Of course I'm serious. Will you marry me?"

"Sure. Of course I marry you, Brian!" - I replied without hesitation. The answer came out of my mouth automatically. I was really happy.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I just asked you to marry me... by phone. I'm really stupid!"

"You'll have the opportunity to ask me in person sooner than you think. My little chipmunk, now I have to go. I have something urgent to do, okay?" - I had a great idea and I needed to tell everything to Tay.

"Annie, where are you going? Don't leave me here talking with the walls."

"Brian, I'll call you. Believe me, you'll thank me for this! I love you!"

"I love you too, babygirl. I'm waiting for that call." - I hung up the call and I went running to the Tay's room. I knocked on the door and she told me to come in.

"Well... Annie is here and it seems she's very excited. I'll call you later, okay?" - Tay off the phone and looks at me. - "What is this excitement?"

"I have two things to tell you! Are you ready? "

"Do it"

"First: Brian asked me to marry him!" - I said, taking small jumps and joining my hands.

"WHAT? HE ASKED YOU TO MARRY HIM?"

"YES!"

"Oh sis! well... congratulations!" - Tay hugged me affectionately. - "But don't you think it's too soon?"

"Yes ... but I love him so much and nothing would make me happier than to marry him!"

"If you're happy, so am I! And what is the second news?"

"Well ... as you know I have to go to the hospital tomorrow morning to talk to the psychologist for him to see if I'm better psychologically."

"Yes, I know. And I'm with you! But what is your idea?"

"Thank you, sis. so the idea is: I wanted to go with them. They need us, Tay. It’s their first tour since the death of Jimmy and they are so down and sad... I can't imagine how they must be feeling. I should not do this but... I'll make the psychologist believe I'm still so bad and he will not let me go back to school. I will send the reviews by e-mail to the school and then we will go to London."

"Are you crazy?" - Tay was panicked but quickly she agreed with my idea. - "This is my sister Annie!"
We begin soon to pack our things and clothes and we ended up falling asleep in my room. We woke up the next day and we were already late for my appointment. We began to run through the halls of the house, from the bathroom to the bedroom, the bedroom to the kitchen, took breakfast together with Pinkly and then we left towards the hospital.
I walked into the psychologist's office and made my play of a person who was not yet ready to return to work. I confess that I felt really bad about doing that and I thought about giving up the idea. That was crazy. It was my job and I have to be responsible but on the other hand, my boyfriend needed me. My best friend needed me. So I kept up with the idea that I could convince the psychologist I was not well. Tay and I left the office and went to the tattoo store where Tay work to talk to Chris to tell that we were about to go to London. He is close friend of the boys and he waived Tay for a month.

"Annie, I think we should change our visual."

"I also thought the same. Our life changed and our physical also has to change. Look talking about this. Do me a tattoo."

"What? Do you want to get a tattoo?"

"Yes!" - I replied, raising my sweater. "I want a tattoo saying 'Seize the day' between two diamonds deep in my belly."

"You really are full of surprises!" - I lay down on the stretcher, lifted up my sweater and slightly lowered the leggins. She started to make me a tattoo and I just wanted to escape. I was filled with pain.

"Tay, you're killing me!"

"Shut up! I want to see when you are having a child."

She just finishes to do the tattoo and then immediately did me a tongue piercing and she did a piercing in her nose and lip.
It was a morning completely different from all others. Me, Annie, had my tongue pierced and a tattoo in my belly while Tay had two new piercings.
We left the store and went to the hairdresser. When we left I didn't recognize Tay and she didn't recognize me. I decided to dye her hair bright red and Tay has cut all her hair and had a crest like Johnny Christ. We looked at each other and started laughing.

"My God! Tay, you are unrecognizable! "

"And you? That red hair is killing you in beauty!"

It was almost noon. We had to go catch a plane at 15:00. As we have to be at the airport two hours before to the check-in, we went home to eat something quickly, we took the bags and Pinkly and drive to the airport.
We did the check-in and shortly after we were already on the plane. The journey took 10 hours. It was one of the worst trips I've ever done in life. We arrived in London were 7 pm (local time) but we were so fed up and tired of the journey that we didn't remember to change the hours. We left the airport like two mad people and caught a taxi to the hotel where they were. And you're asking how we knew where they were staying. Rita and Veronica were our accomplices.
We got out of the taxi and started running down the hall from the hotel to get to the elevators. We got on the elevator to the 7th floor and we headed to the room 303. While running through the halls, we hit against two men. One of them grabbed my arms so that I stop.

"Annie?"