Status: Slowly updating

Letter to Juliet

Meeting the neighbor

"Mama, tell me. Who lives there?" I asked "Kaká" I looked at her. "One of the Brazilians on Real Madrid?" she nodded. "So how is your thing, um what is it called? The Letters to Juliet project? How is that going? Have you been writing?" She asked "It's going great, I need to explore more of the city before I can write more. I wrote on the way here but it was just a little short paragraph about love" I said "Oh dear. You are in Madrid. You will find a loving man. Trust me. Who wouldn't love you? I mean nena look at you; your curly hair, fit body. You're beautiful and any guy would die to get with you." I looked out the window. "I hope".

We pulled into the parking lot of my apartment. "Your boxes have already arrived. So did your car, bed, furniture. Everything. It's already unpacked" she told me. I looked at her "who unpacked them? I told you I was going to do once I got here" "Well. I was bringing up your boxes not planning to unpack them at all, but then Kaká showed up and insisted to help unpack. Gianna he was so sweet I couldn't say no!" I put my head in my hands. "You're like a 15 year old girl obsessing over Justin Bieber" I complained. She handed me the keys and we started to walk. "Whatever" "What floor?" I said looking at the buttons. "penthouse."

Once we got to the top there seemed to be a beautiful man waiting there for us. "Hello Ms. Moretti, how are you on this fine day?" "I am lovely Kaká. This is my daughter Gianna. She just came from Italy" "Hello" I examined him slowly. "Hello" "Let's go Gi." We walked down the hall to this beautiful door. Inside was my apartment. I gasped. "This is mine? It's so beautiful" I plopped down on the couch and brought out my diary.

Dear Juliet,
I'M HERE I MADE IT! I'm in Madrid Juliet! Are you proud of me? What do I do now? Look for love? Browse around? Anyway, I met a guy today. His name is Ricardo Kaká. Yes, Kaká from Real Madrid. Juliet I am so sorry that this diary entry is so short but I must go because Kaká is at my door talking to my mother. I swear she has developed a crush on a guy who is married. She is just like one of those- uhm...Fangirls. Anyways, goodbye Juliet!

Love always,
Gianna

"Kaká wants you to come to the match tonight! Dear isn't that exciting?" My mom said to me "Yeah. Exciting. But I don't have a ticket..." I said to him "my wife has an extra ticket, she had no one else to give it to. It's a private section, you won't be with all of the drunk fans" he said I sniffled a laugh. "Okay fine, I'll go. Mama, I'm going to the park. I'll be back soon" I grabbed my journal and walked to the elevator.

After sitting in the park alone I decided just to 'people watch'. I gazed over at this old couple strolling in the park holding hands. I couldn't help but smile. I set my journal down next to me when my mobile rang. "Hello?" I said "Hi! It's me Caroline. Kaká's wife. I want to meet you since I didn't get to meet you earlier today!" She said with lot's of energy. "Sure! I'll come back right now." I hung up and walked away.

Third Person.
He sat in the park with his son watching him walk along the benches. "Son! Please be careful!" He yelled out to him "I will daddy!" He smiled at his sons response.

His son walked up to him with a notebook in his hand. "Daddy look what I found!" He said handing the notebook up to his father. It was a pink floral notebook. "Letters to Juliet" He read aloud. As he read every single entry; he started to feel sorry for this girl. She seemed depressed and in need of someone to hold her. He knew he needed to find this girl and return it to her. "Cristiano! We have to go!" "Yes Irina" Cristiano but the notebook in his backpack and headed towards Irina.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well we found out who the famous footballer was.
How many of you thought it was going to be Kaká?

I am having some trouble with Gianna's diary entries, so there may not be that many next chapter.

Dev x