Status: Slowly updating

Letter to Juliet

Dearest Juliet

Do you think it's possible to have such a connection with someone that you fall in love with them in a day? It seems so improbable and insane, but I can't think of any other way to explain the feelings this guy. I've never felt this way before about any other guy before. I find myself falling for someone a friend whom I shouldn't be falling for. We're pretty good friends, from the same city and everything, but once again he has someone else...

My ex boyfriend is in London. He's on a team there...Chelsea I believe. Closer to my mother. Who knows what she is going to do. He's friend's with Fernando Torres. If you haven't guessed who it is you haven't been out much...Yep. It's Juan Mata. He was so sweet to me. I just don't know why I broke up with him. Something just didn't feel right. Anyway. Back to the guy. We've been hanging out more often.

Juliet,

Could Cristiano finally be the guys I have been waiting on? Is he the one I'm meant to be with?

I have to go now lovely Juliet. Someone is knocking at my door.

"When one plan fails, remember you have 25 letters left"

Love always,
~Gianna

I stood up and walked to my door. "Stop banging because I am right here" I said opening the door. It was Caroline. "Amor what are you doing?" I asked her. "Why are you still in your pj's? LET'S GO! GET DRESSED!" She said to me. "Wait, what's going on?" I stopped her. "There's a party at Irina's and Cristiano's place. Didn't she tell you?" I nodded no. "Well now you know. Get dressed and let's go. We're late!" She pushed me into my room. I wonder why Irina didn't invite me? Did I do something to her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yey.
small update.