Status: Slowly updating

Letter to Juliet

Date Night.

"So your date is tonight...Any idea on what you're going to wear?" Nagore asked me. "Hmm. Probably what I wore for my interview." I told her while looking in my closet. "And that was?" I looked at her "Ruffle bodice dress, Ladies Stiletto Shoes Heeled Booties High Heel Platform Zip Ankle Boot, and a Valentino Clutch. Probably more than my paycheck at my old work place" I said. "Sounds adorable, I'm sure whatever you wear Cristiano would still think you are beautiful" She told me. "I just don't understand. He has Irina. Why is he chasing after me like some sort of Cheetah? "well as you know they recently lost the CL Semi-Final to Dortmund and the Liga title to Barca and Irina is giving him crap about it. I guess he thinks that you are the one to fix up his broken heart" She told me. "I barely know the dude" I said. "Oh stop you know him!" She told me. "Yes I know that he is a footballer but I don't KNOW him. Like what other things does he like to do outside of Football." "Hang out with Junior" I looked at her. "huh" "Your answer. He loves to hang out with Junior" I smiled. Sometimes he was just too adorable.

"Hi Gia! Can I call you Gia?" Junior asked when I sat down next to him. "You can call me anything you want bud!" I said ruffling his hair. "So I can call you Black Widow? Like from the Avengers? I heard she's pretty good!" "You, have been watching too many action movies." Cristiano said pointing at him. Junior smiled and bit his finger. "Caroline should be right over soon to watch Junior. I'm sorry about the wait" Cristiano told me. "No! It's completely fine! I love your son" I said looking at him watch Sesame Street. If only I had a son like Junior I think my life would be perfect...

"Wine?" Cristiano asked me. I looked up at the waiter. "Oh! Uhm yes please!" I said. "Red or white?" "surprise me!" I told him. The waiter simply nodded and walked away. "So. Gianna, what do you do for a living?" I looked at him. "Well now I recently got a call for the job but I always loved working with newborn babies. A midwife" I replied. He nodded. "Any famous babies yet?" "Nope! Not yet! Haha" I said. "Do you have children?" I looked down. "No. I don't. I want children though" I said taking a bite of my chicken. "So, outside of footballing what do you like to do?" I finally asked. "Just spend some time with Junior. When the season started I had no time for him at all. Now that we've had our last game, I have all of my time for him and him only." I smiled. "You really care about him don't you?" He looked at me and grinned. "Of course I do. He's my son. As a parent I am responsible for him. I am to take care of him when he is in need. I am to love him at all times." Okay I may have starting smiling like a dork when he said that because it was just too cute. "You two are just the cutest thing I have ever seen" I said. "Thanks. All we need now is a mother, then our family will be complete!" He told me. "What about Irina? Do you plan on marrying her?" I asked out of curiosity. "I don't know. It seems like it's more about sex than actual love. We never talk, and when we do it's always to one another in the bedroom. I want a relationship where the girl actually loves me. One who cares about others more than herself. One that wants to talk to me. A lot. one where she actually cares about my career and my busy schedule, and Gianna I know I'm saying this too soon but I'm pretty sure you fit in all of those categories." I looked at Cristiano with widened eyes.

I did not know what to say, so I just got up and left...
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you think I forgot about this story??????

welp I kinda did.

Here is a tiny update to let you all know that this story is not over!
~Devin x